Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• SaiffyKhan

Dear Expert Nokia

I just one question Can we change Nokia 5800 Front panel or facia easily or Not please must reply.
SaiffyKhan

• Pounder

I found when i had your wife multiple times, i kept pressing pound (*) over and over again. So i guess what im saying is i litterally pounded your wife on several occasions. I found the cellulite recption quite poor

• urwifeluvsme

ASIM, 19 Mar 2009Hello people, I require very urgent advice. I have set a... morethe problem is your wife is sleeping with me and she doesnt like you any more!!! i love her on vibrate mode..

the touch function is pretty good...
only that you have to press in as hard as you press a button... although there is a single vibrate system on touch... the feel of touching a button actually comes with the press...
those who say the 5800 isnt responsive... practice with a normal keypad(most preferrably an N81 coz it has a flat keypad) and then try the 5800...it really works and the phone becomes a lovable commodity for you...

hey do you people think that the 5800 dosent have a solid feel only coz of its light weight compared to its size... the design could have been better with those round edges sharpened a bit and the phone's given a touch of metal(like around the touch screen or like the n78)

its cool the way it is though...and seemed durable...have anyone experienced drops and stuff like that with your fone?

which screen protector does people suggest, I had Exim for my camera and E71, not sure how good they are on touch screen.

• Hollywood

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2009You shall not use your phone if you are connected to PC with you... moreThank you very much for your help Anonymous.
but i need to ask you what do you mean by IDtag's ?!

and also i need to tell you that while my 5800 connected to the USB and im copying images on it im able to access the images folder normaly but that not happen with the music player folder as i told you before it become with this loading issue.

Thanks again

• jaSz

Monika, 17 Mar 2009Hello all 5800 users. Could u please tell whether listening musi... more@ Monika - Yes it's better, this is the best sound quality phone ever made by Nokia, it has a exclusive audio processor only for music, so the music never gags even if you're with loads of aplications opened at the same time.
However, the Nokia phones are quite bad, i use Sony headphones along with the NK 5800 and it really rocks.

Hollywood, 19 Mar 2009Is there anyone can help me here i have a problem with my 5... moreYou shall not use your phone if you are connected to PC with your USB, because the driver E: becomes in use by your PC.
Before you transfer your mp3 or other media files to your phone, check with antivirus, and check IDtag's if there is any maliculous junk code add in files, otherwise this phone works fine by me, it shall do the same for you!

• jaSz

Rakz, 18 Mar 2009hi friends, Im facing some problems, could guys pls help me out.... more@ Rakz - Seems like a software problem, just update it to the latest Nokia Software version v20.x.x, it should solve your problem.

• Andy Burgin

Hollywood, 19 Mar 2009Is there anyone can help me here i have a problem with my 5... moreI have had the same problem the usb showing connecting but as soon as you disconnected your phone from your pc just press Refresh an all the tracks you were trying to put on will arrive,i contact Nokia but the said just update your phones software,but i try an mine is still 11.0.09 not the 20.0.01

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2009speakers are crisp and tight!!!this is the life!!

• Hollywood

Is there anyone can help me here

i have a problem with my 5800, while it's connected to the PC by the USB, with the nokia PC suite if i try to enter the music player folder it keep loading and says (USB connection active)and dont let me any option to choose, it remain like this till i dissconnect the USB. and that was back with the V1008. so i updated the software to be the V20.00 but it still the same.

and another issue when i copy like 20 MB real player music folders from the PC to the 5800 and then try to access the music player folder it just freezing. only the music player folder and i have this issue only with the music not with the images or the videos.

is there anyone can tell me what should i do ?!!!!!
Thanks very much

• Leroy

Does anyone know if there is a way to customize the home screen like the n97...so I can have my contacts and selected applications not just one or the other?

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2009speakers are crisp and tight!!!taw xpe! crisp n tight!! yea!! woho!! =0!!

• Michael Chueu

i took my phone back my contract shop

the phone has bugs.

cant add birthday to my contacts.

Nazia sweeeet, 19 Mar 2009Heyy Guyz I have some problem when i click on Images & videos fr... moremake sure you are using 8 to 16 mb compatible sd memory card

best nokia phone ever ,100% cheap plastic materials.

• Nazia sweeeet

Heyy Guyz I have some problem when i click on Images & videos from the main menu button it does not show any images and videos as I have downloaded some images and movies so how can I refresh it so that my Images & videos will be working alright is there any solution??? I can't see any thing its totaly blank??? plzz guyzz help me out I dont now what is happening to my mobile :( you can reply me on my id too waiting for your replies ??

ASIM, 19 Mar 2009Hello people, I require very urgent advice. I have set a... moreIs your wife's number saved in more than one location?

On the SIM or multiple times under other names?

Sometimes this causes the problem you mention.

• GmZ

hi, what's up guys.. just want to ask is the difference of the 1st release firmware with the latest one, v.20 i think? n is nokia gonna release new firmware update for this phone? thanks n cheers~ peace out~