Nokia Asha 503 Dual SIM

Nokia Asha 503 Dual SIM

• vishal

phone is getting hanged everytime... hell with dis phn

• Mr Donix frm namibia

I can't download apps and can even remove or uninstall opera mini hell help me!!!

certificate missing errors occurs and photo are not saved after click whatsapp not worked. nokia can't do this for customers.

• Chinnu

I can't download apps...and truecaller,hike...my Nokia 503 phone ...pls help me

Lizzykgaugelo, 18 Nov 2015I can't download apps in nokia asha 503I cant also remove opera imni

• Lizzykgaugelo

I can't download apps in nokia asha 503

• franny

well its nice but freezes a lot

• X

What a excellent irritating, regrating

• Suzie

I love this phone to point of hiding it in my wallet as pple promised to steal it from me. Nokia thanks as i hv been looking for a portable smartphone.

mr. asha, 20 Jun 2015After i reset my phone.. i can't open the broswer anymore..its a... moreI lk my phone it is very nice its jst I restart it the I lost my softwares

mr. asha, 20 Jun 2015After i reset my phone.. i can't open the broswer anymore..its a... moreLost my fictures and my softweres

I like this phone but it's not better than android

• bee

This phone is nice when you only use it for texting and calling and basic picture functionality,
IF you need much more go for smartphone.

• Chamba man

This is not a good phone am suffering because one it doesn't hide aprogram two the xpress browser has been replaced by an unknown browser and i don't like

Raj, 19 Jul 2015Di phone is nt good...der is no optn open to pdf fils not use 3g... moreXactly

• Raj

Di phone is nt good...der is no optn open to pdf fils not use 3g wn we nt opn pdf..west amount to tc it very bad phone i m stil safring to perchace dis phon very very bad

• Narendra

This phone have 5mp camera, scratch resistance gorilla glass, 3g. I am using this phone since 8 months, it have 65 mb ram, which is not appropriate for smooth running phone. I can't open pdf file in this phone so i am very disappointed. The flash light is off during video recording and i can't use zoom in during video recording(zoom in set before start video shoot). This phone many time get hanged and i am unable to attend call.

• Narendra

This phone have 5mp camera, scratch resistance gorilla glass, 3g. I am using this phone since 8 months, it have 65 mb ram, which is not appropriate for smooth running phone. I can't open pdf file in this phone so i am very disappointed. The flash light is during video recording and i can't use zoom in during video recording(zoom in set before start video shoot). This phone many time get hanged and i am unable to attend call.

• Roshan prajapati

bahyz, 14 May 2015I like it.....! but it is not better than android.....It runs on nokia platform v1.4 . So that's why it's not better than android. But overall it's an fantastic phone.

• lyrical_signal

it has so many useless apps on it.. way too many. you neither can download some more nor delete them useless ones. 4gb card is 1\3 full but running the phone so slow. had to delete more stuffs before operating normal. so much complications with download. can be improved but this is a piece of whack shit!