Nokia E7

Nokia E7

I got a problem in my nokia e7.the charge symbol is showing while charging but its not charged I think if I change the charge connector and the battery it would work properly can any one help me in this problem

• 2014-08-30 18:17
  • rKag
  • misty

Have been using this for more than 2 years. I'm not changing to another phone. I have a Samsung 7.0 Plus Tablet Gen 2 for internet browsing and facebook. The Nokia E7 is the best for clear calls and messaging. You wont get that soft nice keyboard on other phones out there.
It is also well-built although was made in China. Survived a few falls without any problems. Quite hard to find the accessories like hands-free kit after the original came with the phone gave-up.

• 2014-08-30 05:16
  • Iw{{

nice gadget lol,iam enjoying it and very powerfull as well superspeed

• 2014-08-20 09:32
  • NH6i
  • suleman

> In reply to Puzan @ 2014-07-06 06:13 from 7w4x - click to readyes it's repairable

• 2014-08-19 23:48
  • 7qLh
  • moksofafrica

A wonderful phone but i have repaired the charging system twice or thrice and now I am alsmost about to throw it away

• 2014-08-18 18:18
  • MNx4
  • brice

please am looking for nokia E7 to buy

• 2014-08-13 23:30
  • ftRp
  • sammy231291

Hello everyone, I've been using Nokia 5233 past 3yrs and nw i wanna buy nokia e7 or nokia n8 becoz i like it thses phones...plz can u tell me which 1 is the gud phne so i purchase it?

• 2014-08-13 14:06
  • vbCY

> In reply to sham @ 2014-07-30 12:24 from 6QbW - click to readyes you can run whatsapp in nokia e7. But software feels a little outdated in comapre to android phones. Even rs 5000/- phones looks much more advance than this.

• 2014-08-08 16:51
  • t1$A
  • sham

i am going to purchase e7 nokia.could any one tell about this phone wos it work and can i use whats app in it ??

• 2014-07-30 12:24
  • 6QbW
  • vijaynaidu

Superb mobile, i love symbian & nokia. I just now buyed Nokia N8 and Nokia E7 sealed pieces from amazon.in. I'm lucky to own such great mobile even after death of symbian :-)

• 2014-07-27 16:38
  • rAM%
  • Fawad Khan Ajban

Superb take it and enjoy alot a full computer like horrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 2014-07-20 20:42
  • 3xK%
  • snatla

it is quite a good phone had it for 2 years now but the charging point is really a huge dissapointment

• 2014-07-18 12:51
  • N9mh
  • dzicut

all other things are okay but the charging port is the poorest i have seen

• 2014-07-15 11:18
  • phfV
  • f9

superb set and very smooth,just go for it,in terms of charging port change it.

• 2014-07-11 10:48
  • NH6i
  • Akdmw

im about to set my heart in buying this beauty but seems like its charging port is being complained to be worn out easily,,a complete turnoff,disheartening :c

• 2014-07-08 09:54
  • t7Xk
  • Paul

Hello everyone, I've been using the Nokia E7 for a while now but recently some pictures stored in the memory can't be accessed and then the USB icon keeps flashing at the top right corner of the phone. When I insert the charger it sends some error messages. What could be the problem and what's the solution. Thanks.

• 2014-07-07 16:53
  • ftKc
  • Thunderbird55

Now on my second one and I don't think there is a model to match it. I am constantly using it and will be sad when I can't replace this one with a new model as time goes on. Best phone in almost 30 business and personal mobiles since the 80's.

• 2014-07-06 20:44
  • ncRV
  • ashish

Its charging point is hell of a kind and one should keep away from purchasing it either first or second hand.I have got it replaced for possibly the record sixth time in a month and now thrown away in the garbage box. Possibly Nokia has also withdrawn it from the market because of this shortfall in design.

• 2014-07-06 14:29