Nokia E7

Nokia E7

Insanetech, 09 Apr 2016got a question! Can anyone tell me which custome firmware versi... moreDelight, definitely. Just do a search for "Nokia E7 Delight" and read about it. Good luck!

Willie, 08 Mar 2016Does this device support WhatsApp calls - call and receive calls? No, I don't think so. I think it was in the news here that WhatsApp will stop updating for Symbian.

got a question!
Can anyone tell me which custome firmware version will be best for nokia E7.
Please suggest the best one.

• Rated

Sethasaurus, 28 Sep 2015Definitely my favourite phone, and that includes most of the stu... moreWow, m impressed with your review m heading for e7,

• Willie

Does this device support WhatsApp calls - call and receive calls?

• KirusH

Rahul K Pawar, 24 Feb 2016Use below link for whatsapp, open link in your computer &... moreviber can support to this phone

bay 2020, 17 Jan 2016Pls can I download apps like Facebook,whatspp, instagram, does t... moreUse below link for whatsapp,

open link in your computer & download whatsapp Symbian file & copy to phone

• brock lesnar

hi, i need to update my software. Currently. I can not create nokia ovi email. I can not go to the store. What must i do? Plz assist

• HeavyBlossom

Sethasaurus, 28 Sep 2015Definitely my favourite phone, and that includes most of the stu... moreIndeed, Nokia E7 does it's Job, And i can agree, there is only one fault with it - Weak USB port, but 10eu for replacement, i can live with that. Mine works very hard every day on emails and battery still holds for three day's. Great unit, it works for you, not opposite (Like Fruit brand and Android, Chineese pieces's of art..... ) it was The Last Business phone man known....

• Pulse (Kairo) 2001

The universe doesn't allow perfection but Nokia does...
Nokia E7 is another fine piece of art!

• Sharath

I'm this phone from 5 years a very very very best phone. Now there is no app like android but it give all it's features in 2010. This phone made future technology on that time. If nokia adopted to android may be samsung will stands on second place.

Shibay, 17 Jan 2016Pls can I download apps like Facebook, whatspp, instagram on thi... moreYes you can. Absolutely.
You get all the updates for WhatsApp still for this phone

• IceFoxx

I use this phone since few years. Yes you can use Whatsapp. They also still update Whatsapp for this Type.
Internet Connection is no problem: Via 3.5G (Up to 10,2M/Bit) or via W-Lan.

Facebook etc. I dont know, dont use this

Pls can I download apps like Facebook,whatspp, instagram, does the phone uses wifi and how can I connect to the phone to Internet?

• Shibay

Pls can I download apps like Facebook, whatspp, instagram on this phone

• salimul qalb

What a beautiful phone,With a good full specifications, In fact Nokia deserve eulogization it has all what i need. In fact i will be able to purchase it by god will. Thank you.

• Kwasi

Sethasaurus, 28 Sep 2015Definitely my favourite phone, and that includes most of the stu... moreI could kiss you for your review of this phone. And you called it by the right name: "baby". Yes, that's how dear this piece is to me.

Can i use other nokia's battery with 1500mah to E7?

A very beautiful phone with many apps scattered on the internet: Applist, Opera Store, UC Forum, N8 Fan Club, Daily Mobile, Zedge, Phoneky, and many others.

This phone will be like a brand new phone and faster if you flash with Delight CFW or other CFWs.

• Khan

One the greatest device ever produced by Nokia, using it for last 4 years. No problems at all & still running like new 1..