Nokia E7

Nokia E7

• sham

i am going to purchase e7 nokia.could any one tell about this phone wos it work and can i use whats app in it ??

• 2014-07-30 12:24
  • 6QbW
  • vijaynaidu

Superb mobile, i love symbian & nokia. I just now buyed Nokia N8 and Nokia E7 sealed pieces from amazon.in. I'm lucky to own such great mobile even after death of symbian :-)

• 2014-07-27 16:38
  • rAM%
  • Fawad Khan Ajban

Superb take it and enjoy alot a full computer like horrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 2014-07-20 20:42
  • 3xK%
  • snatla

it is quite a good phone had it for 2 years now but the charging point is really a huge dissapointment

• 2014-07-18 12:51
  • N9mh
  • dzicut

all other things are okay but the charging port is the poorest i have seen

• 2014-07-15 11:18
  • phfV
  • f9

superb set and very smooth,just go for it,in terms of charging port change it.

• 2014-07-11 10:48
  • NH6i
  • Akdmw

im about to set my heart in buying this beauty but seems like its charging port is being complained to be worn out easily,,a complete turnoff,disheartening :c

• 2014-07-08 09:54
  • t7Xk
  • Paul

Hello everyone, I've been using the Nokia E7 for a while now but recently some pictures stored in the memory can't be accessed and then the USB icon keeps flashing at the top right corner of the phone. When I insert the charger it sends some error messages. What could be the problem and what's the solution. Thanks.

• 2014-07-07 16:53
  • ftKc
  • Thunderbird55

Now on my second one and I don't think there is a model to match it. I am constantly using it and will be sad when I can't replace this one with a new model as time goes on. Best phone in almost 30 business and personal mobiles since the 80's.

• 2014-07-06 20:44
  • ncRV
  • ashish

Its charging point is hell of a kind and one should keep away from purchasing it either first or second hand.I have got it replaced for possibly the record sixth time in a month and now thrown away in the garbage box. Possibly Nokia has also withdrawn it from the market because of this shortfall in design.

• 2014-07-06 14:29
  • u7Lv
  • Puzan

Hey everybody Please help me , I am using this phone and I love it so much but Recently I broke it's Charging port ,is it repairable .
Thanks a lot in advance

• 2014-07-06 06:13
  • 7w4x
  • selayg90

had been using for 3 years.. seriously for professional use.. no gaming, just review email, check office document and powerpoint + hdmi output for projector in office..it's not really bad..

but the camera 8mp is not as it suppose to be.. also it does not have auto-focus..

• 2014-07-05 06:06
  • KZ8x
  • SWJS

> In reply to EmClem @ 2014-06-21 00:53 from SncX - click to readThe Nokia E7 is the best phone I have ever owned.
I am now on my third, and have just bought a spare 4th.
1st one i drowned.
2nd one i lost.
3rd one is fantastic!
Just gutted that Nokia have stopped making them.

• 2014-06-28 17:37
  • MZ8e
  • boney

good mobile but need to improve.....:)

• 2014-06-24 18:40
  • 9DHq
  • mockinbird

> In reply to lilly @ 2014-04-17 10:08 from f4pe - click to readwhats wrong with tha charging exactly

• 2014-06-24 17:50
  • N7DX
  • EmClem

I am looking for a phone for my disabled brother. He is able to spell and is pretty good with technology, but I feel a qwerty keyboard would be the easiest way forward for him.
He had one previously but it was difficult to use, and difficult to swap between letters and numbers.
Would anyone be able to give me some feedback re ease of use with keyboard navigation and whether it is user friendly in the typing sense??
Many Thanks Guys

• 2014-06-21 00:53
  • SncX

everything is good about this phone but the charging port is one of its undoing.

• 2014-06-13 16:38
  • 6PDx
  • agent bhatti

> In reply to jack @ 2014-05-01 00:13 from ajH4 - click to readActually you're kinda right and kinda wrong . yeah I am 15 and I want this phone but its not only for teens ,people who are busy with messaging will also like this phone

• 2014-05-23 19:37