Nokia E7

Nokia E7

• pietu

> In reply to geekboy @ 2014-11-23 19:49 from rKaa - click to readyou can buy adapters that make microsim fit in the normal sims place

• 2014-12-16 21:48
  • 3pIh
  • Cliff

Best phone I ever had, becaaue of the big screen an dreal keyboard however mine is getting old now and charge connector been repaired twice, the latest repair seems to be unsuccessful.

• 2014-12-14 21:55
  • TkuG

> In reply to demanche @ 2014-12-08 13:55 from fmWH - click to readHi, friend maybe its too late. .
Because normally after dropping it inside water , we should switch it off immidiately.
Then dry it with hair blowser for about five minutes..afterthat dry it again with electric fan for several hours while the phone still in OFF position.
Note : if your battery can be removeable . .so it is easier by fixing.

• 2014-12-13 11:34
  • PWat
  • demanche

Heylo I would like to know what to do as my Nokia E7 has entered with water during raining and as for now it has stopped working or even starting...!I tried to expose it to sunlight so as to make it dry but still the problem is there it cant start or even showing up window. Please I am in need of your help.
My appreciation
Demanche

• 2014-12-08 13:55
  • fmWH

there is no multiprocessing in this phone, therefore it is quite slow.

• 2014-12-04 16:54
  • 3M56

> In reply to geekboy @ 2014-11-23 19:49 from rKaa - click to readYou can use a "sim holder" it's shape like the normal sim ,put the microsim into it then put it in the device its cost you less than 1USD

• 2014-11-25 03:44
  • 3LPu
  • geekboy

Hi friends I have now got hold of my uncle's E7. I want to use it as my daily driver for my work. Question is how do I use a microsim instead of a normal sim ?

• 2014-11-23 19:49
  • rKaa
  • fad

> In reply to Paul @ 2014-07-07 16:53 from ftKc - click to readi bought Nokia from 2years and everything was working properly.recently i was shocked of the charging port it began to work unproperly.whenever to charge my battery it gives me false indication"battery low" even if it is charging.i thought from the begining from charger i tried other chargers the same problem is occuring.finally i asked a mobile

• 2014-11-23 06:18
  • p$m8
  • Mr.M

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-12 14:34 from XMPx - click to readThanks bro , but if you have any idea about 6500 charging port it's slim charger not USB you meant that i should replace the USB port with the normal slim port (( i don't know what it's called))??????
If it work i will do it even if there is no more usb port in my E7 cause i like it so much

• 2014-11-23 02:45
  • 3LPp

Nokia E7 is so beautiful...!

• 2014-11-19 08:56
  • y{0P

l've got mine with the camera n volume buttons missed while being repaired the charging port.its camera had picture colour n quality reduced coz i had had it repaired more than five tymz

• 2014-11-15 20:22
  • NH6i

> In reply to Mr.M @ 2014-11-11 02:14 from LeLJ - click to readBro, mine had same problem like you. I went to many shops for fixing , fortunately my e7 has been fixed ( cost usd8), now no problem by charging but i have to be more careful while charging it.
The other technician told me that they can replace its charging port with nokia 6500. I think it is a solution for you. Sometime its charging port is not serious broken so it can be fixed.

• 2014-11-12 14:34
  • XMPx
  • rahul Hacker

yes The charging port may not working Properly many Peoples Prblm With e7 So Use Only NOKIA'S ORIGINAL geunine Charger n Charge with Popwer Not to pc lapy

• 2014-11-12 01:34
  • rKT6
  • Mr.M

Please help me it's the third time I replaced the charging port in the last 6 month what should I do ?, is there any other solutions but the replacing thing?,
thank you already.

• 2014-11-11 02:14
  • LeLJ
  • sudesh maxa

i have nokia e7 phone.i want buy a display for the replace.
but in srilanka not available where can i find it?

• 2014-11-02 10:24
  • 95j3

> In reply to Karshama Nassir . @ 2014-10-28 18:29 from p7cq - click to readTwo things are important for you before buying this handset :
1) charging system
2) camera

• 2014-10-29 04:01
  • XMPx
  • Karshama Nassir .

> In reply to Lowell @ 2014-10-21 15:24 from uS%X - click to readHey ... Nokia E 7 there are some very limited amounts which are second hand , but are still new .

• 2014-10-28 18:29
  • p7cq
  • disappointed2

After just 4 months i have had to give up on this phone because of the charging port. I brought a secondhand one about 6 months ago as it was in good nick but it failed to charge after a week. i then brought a brand new one and am now in the same position. Considering that I exercise a great deal of care over phones especially regarding the USB port this is not good enough. There is no way this phone could be marketed as a serious business tool as the battery life was awful and i eventually has to settle for the blandest black and white theme i could and very infrequent email updates etc to extend the life. The camera was a step backwards as well, considering close ups are the most common photo for business users. It's a beautiful looking phone but so let down by design. My E90 was more functional and is still going strong.

• 2014-10-22 14:31