Nokia E7

Nokia E7

Sethasaurus, 08 May 2016Works best with Delight custom firmware. Only two bugs I have f... moreyou shouldn't consider having a phone like this as stuck. it's totally wrong approaching the matter. it's like considering stuck in whenever it's invented having anything you need.

• PFM

Assamarqandi, 04 May 2016Until today, i am using Nokia E7 and still can use whatsapp updatedAre you using nokia's gps and nokia's maps still? Are they working? I really miss Nokia, I hate the new smartphones.

• Sethasaurus

Works best with Delight custom firmware.
Only two bugs I have found is if you 'copy' text (e.g. from browser window) and then open the phone app, it will restart. Not really a problem as long as you remember this.
The other one is If you are a heavy txter, the phone will get sluggish once you have a few thousand msgs in your in/sent box. No problem so far with WhatsApp though (which all the kids are using now!).
No memory card slot, but it does USB host mode. I have a USB key with micro USB connector on it, otherwise I just fill the phone with mp3s. It does also play movies very well on the black OLED screen.
N8fanclub has almost everything you want, as far as apps go, and Opera Mini works very well. Opera Mobile is ok but tends to run out of memory.
You can get facebook, WhatsApp, SIC ftp, Camera Pro, HDR Camera. cuteTube2 for youtube (v. good), Musix (great music player), Shazam and a ton of other apps.
eZSpot is a good app to set up a wifi hotspot. (Works just as well tethered via cable or bluetooth).
The only minor let-down is the camera being fixed-focus, but if you don't need a qwerty keyboard, then the N8 is basically the same phone with an auto-focus camera (plus FM transmitter).
Yep, I'm gonna be stuck in 2010 for a little while longer :)

can you watch the new youtube https://www.youtube.com/ on it or just the old one

MdN8, 19 Apr 2016Delight, definitely. Just do a search for "Nokia E7 Delight" and... moreUntil today, i am using Nokia E7 and still can use whatsapp updated

• unknown

Akash Aka, 29 Jan 2015is this device have memory card slot??????No it doesn't

• costavo

Sharath, 30 Jan 2016I'm this phone from 5 years a very very very best phone. Now the... moreNokia now is owned by Microsoft dude

Insanetech, 09 Apr 2016got a question! Can anyone tell me which custome firmware versi... moreDelight, definitely. Just do a search for "Nokia E7 Delight" and read about it. Good luck!

Willie, 08 Mar 2016Does this device support WhatsApp calls - call and receive calls? No, I don't think so. I think it was in the news here that WhatsApp will stop updating for Symbian.

got a question!
Can anyone tell me which custome firmware version will be best for nokia E7.
Please suggest the best one.

• Rated

Sethasaurus, 28 Sep 2015Definitely my favourite phone, and that includes most of the stu... moreWow, m impressed with your review m heading for e7,

• Willie

Does this device support WhatsApp calls - call and receive calls?

• KirusH

Rahul K Pawar, 24 Feb 2016Use below link for whatsapp, open link in your computer &... moreviber can support to this phone

bay 2020, 17 Jan 2016Pls can I download apps like Facebook,whatspp, instagram, does t... moreUse below link for whatsapp,

open link in your computer & download whatsapp Symbian file & copy to phone

• brock lesnar

hi, i need to update my software. Currently. I can not create nokia ovi email. I can not go to the store. What must i do? Plz assist

• HeavyBlossom

Sethasaurus, 28 Sep 2015Definitely my favourite phone, and that includes most of the stu... moreIndeed, Nokia E7 does it's Job, And i can agree, there is only one fault with it - Weak USB port, but 10eu for replacement, i can live with that. Mine works very hard every day on emails and battery still holds for three day's. Great unit, it works for you, not opposite (Like Fruit brand and Android, Chineese pieces's of art..... ) it was The Last Business phone man known....

• Pulse (Kairo) 2001

The universe doesn't allow perfection but Nokia does...
Nokia E7 is another fine piece of art!

• Sharath

I'm this phone from 5 years a very very very best phone. Now there is no app like android but it give all it's features in 2010. This phone made future technology on that time. If nokia adopted to android may be samsung will stands on second place.

Shibay, 17 Jan 2016Pls can I download apps like Facebook, whatspp, instagram on thi... moreYes you can. Absolutely.
You get all the updates for WhatsApp still for this phone

• IceFoxx

I use this phone since few years. Yes you can use Whatsapp. They also still update Whatsapp for this Type.
Internet Connection is no problem: Via 3.5G (Up to 10,2M/Bit) or via W-Lan.

Facebook etc. I dont know, dont use this