Nokia E7

I love my E7

• 2015-11-08 15:49
  • X{XI
  • Sethasaurus

Definitely my favourite phone, and that includes most of the stuff on the current market.
Too bad that Symbian was dropped and Nokia went down the toilet, but I did own a Nokia 'smart phone' back in 2003 and there were already thousands of apps out there way back then. The only difference these days is there are a zillion more frivolous, silly apps available for the popular systems (iOS or Android), and who needs 'em, really?
Really good quality build, with glass that never scratches, a very well-made keyboard and robust case. You would have to be an ignorant brute to damage this phone.
Unfortunately, the USB port is the weakest part but it can be repaired by a competent person for a small fee.
This baby does actually multitask and will handle a tethered internet connection while on a phone call, etc (things the iPhone won't do).
Battery life and call quality is very good too.
Just love seeing people pull out their iPhones with cracked screens (too expensive to replace!) & comparing to mine which is now 4 years old and spotless!
Also, it only cost me a hundred euro, leaving me more money to spend on the rest of my life!

• 2015-09-28 19:26
  • JGw{
  • Maddoxx

> In reply to mcfid @ 2015-09-22 21:32 from Sk$c - click to readhi man, where can i get tutorial for flash the nokia phones?
can we flash the n82 too?

• 2015-09-23 02:33
  • uExD
  • mcfid

I just bought a refurbished one a weak ago, flashed cwf delight on it and it works great!!! Thanks to the guys behind delight, much better than the original firmware.
The E7 replaces my HTC One M7 now.... back to the future!

• 2015-09-22 21:32
  • Sk$c

> In reply to mackezi @ 2015-08-20 21:52 from NXNQ - click to readIf you need Symbian Apps, go to Applist, N8 Fan Club, Daily mobile, Opera store, UC Forum, and many other sites on internet are still providing alot of Apps for Symbian. What you need to do is browsing on the net with search keyword for Symbian Apps.

• 2015-09-08 05:52
  • 61Va

> In reply to E series-mania @ 2015-09-03 10:13 from RRLx - click to readGet Custom Firmware like "Delight" or others for OS upgrade, CFW is much better OS than the original stock firmware from Nokia. Go for CFW friend.

• 2015-09-08 05:48
  • 61Va
  • E series-mania

unfortunately,nokia no longer provide support.

• 2015-09-03 10:13
  • RRLx
  • mackezi

mines dont even download applications.

• 2015-08-20 21:52
  • NXNQ
  • Zvon

After 4 years of use, I can charge mine only with original Nokia USB cable or charger, still with original port.
Seems that other microUSB cables are not apropriate for it.
Port on mine E7 ruined car chargers, when swaying in the drive.
Unfortunately, my phone fell several times and L bracket, which supports display, broke.
Can somebody help me to find one, or send me unuseable old phone, please?

I like this phone, especially because of (for me) perfect navigation, which works very good on GPS only.

• 2015-08-02 09:39
  • MEED
  • Bill Thien

does it have "My Nokia"? like nokia e66 and e71, please replay

• 2015-06-26 13:46
  • trF4
  • Thomson

Thanks guys for advising me

• 2015-06-23 00:01
  • fm@Z
  • hart

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-30 22:43 from uNVK - click to readThe charging port is busted. The part costs nothing, but you need to solder it.

• 2015-06-16 13:10
  • 3pGv
  • Ja

> In reply to Thomson @ 2015-05-12 01:29 from fm@Z - click to readI have been using this for 4 years, i don't have any charging problem.

i use wall charger and USB charger on my PC.

• 2015-06-09 08:38
  • 9LHu

> In reply to Thomson @ 2015-05-12 01:29 from fm@Z - click to readcharging problem..
very bad..use 3year

• 2015-05-30 22:43
  • uNVK

Yes you can find it in Dubai..

• 2015-05-27 21:22
  • 3Ycu
  • Allies

i had this phone i was really dissapointed when it was not upgraded. this was the best phone nokia has ever design
please upgrade this phone

• 2015-05-27 05:12
  • NHJc
  • Thomson

Who have use this phone for 3 years without havindg charging problem

• 2015-05-12 01:29
  • fm@Z
  • salah

Do you get only 256MB of ram ??????

• 2015-05-10 23:59