Nokia E7

Nokia E7

nice gadget lol,iam enjoying it and very powerfull as well superspeed

• 2014-08-20 09:32
  • NH6i
  • suleman

> In reply to Puzan @ 2014-07-06 06:13 from 7w4x - click to readyes it's repairable

• 2014-08-19 23:48
  • 7qLh
  • moksofafrica

A wonderful phone but i have repaired the charging system twice or thrice and now I am alsmost about to throw it away

• 2014-08-18 18:18
  • MNx4
  • brice

please am looking for nokia E7 to buy

• 2014-08-13 23:30
  • ftRp
  • sammy231291

Hello everyone, I've been using Nokia 5233 past 3yrs and nw i wanna buy nokia e7 or nokia n8 becoz i like it thses phones...plz can u tell me which 1 is the gud phne so i purchase it?

• 2014-08-13 14:06
  • vbCY

> In reply to sham @ 2014-07-30 12:24 from 6QbW - click to readyes you can run whatsapp in nokia e7. But software feels a little outdated in comapre to android phones. Even rs 5000/- phones looks much more advance than this.

• 2014-08-08 16:51
  • t1$A
  • sham

i am going to purchase e7 nokia.could any one tell about this phone wos it work and can i use whats app in it ??

• 2014-07-30 12:24
  • 6QbW
  • vijaynaidu

Superb mobile, i love symbian & nokia. I just now buyed Nokia N8 and Nokia E7 sealed pieces from amazon.in. I'm lucky to own such great mobile even after death of symbian :-)

• 2014-07-27 16:38
  • rAM%
  • Fawad Khan Ajban

Superb take it and enjoy alot a full computer like horrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 2014-07-20 20:42
  • 3xK%
  • snatla

it is quite a good phone had it for 2 years now but the charging point is really a huge dissapointment

• 2014-07-18 12:51
  • N9mh
  • dzicut

all other things are okay but the charging port is the poorest i have seen

• 2014-07-15 11:18
  • phfV
  • f9

superb set and very smooth,just go for it,in terms of charging port change it.

• 2014-07-11 10:48
  • NH6i
  • Akdmw

im about to set my heart in buying this beauty but seems like its charging port is being complained to be worn out easily,,a complete turnoff,disheartening :c

• 2014-07-08 09:54
  • t7Xk
  • Paul

Hello everyone, I've been using the Nokia E7 for a while now but recently some pictures stored in the memory can't be accessed and then the USB icon keeps flashing at the top right corner of the phone. When I insert the charger it sends some error messages. What could be the problem and what's the solution. Thanks.

• 2014-07-07 16:53
  • ftKc
  • Thunderbird55

Now on my second one and I don't think there is a model to match it. I am constantly using it and will be sad when I can't replace this one with a new model as time goes on. Best phone in almost 30 business and personal mobiles since the 80's.

• 2014-07-06 20:44
  • ncRV
  • ashish

Its charging point is hell of a kind and one should keep away from purchasing it either first or second hand.I have got it replaced for possibly the record sixth time in a month and now thrown away in the garbage box. Possibly Nokia has also withdrawn it from the market because of this shortfall in design.

• 2014-07-06 14:29
  • u7Lv
  • Puzan

Hey everybody Please help me , I am using this phone and I love it so much but Recently I broke it's Charging port ,is it repairable .
Thanks a lot in advance

• 2014-07-06 06:13
  • 7w4x
  • selayg90

had been using for 3 years.. seriously for professional use.. no gaming, just review email, check office document and powerpoint + hdmi output for projector in office..it's not really bad..

but the camera 8mp is not as it suppose to be.. also it does not have auto-focus..

• 2014-07-05 06:06
  • KZ8x
  • SWJS

> In reply to EmClem @ 2014-06-21 00:53 from SncX - click to readThe Nokia E7 is the best phone I have ever owned.
I am now on my third, and have just bought a spare 4th.
1st one i drowned.
2nd one i lost.
3rd one is fantastic!
Just gutted that Nokia have stopped making them.

• 2014-06-28 17:37