Nokia Lumia 1320

Nokia Lumia 1320

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2016I just update my 1320 to win 10. It is far ahead of 8.1. It look... moreis this upgrage through upgrade advisor app ? i am also heaving 1320 i am still waiting for upgrade ......!!

bill196510, 01 May 2016Windows 10 is rubbish on a phone or a pc My 1320 freezes and do... moreIs windows 10 release for lumia 1320? my upgrade advisor shows it it still not compatible for upgrade to windows 10

Windows 10 is rubbish on a phone or a pc
My 1320 freezes and doesn't download some games or even play most of them.put it back to 8.1 and it's fine
Far too big.it's slow.poor camera.poor screen.such limited apps.can't upload videos to fb messenger.
Just rubbish os
If you going to use windows get a lumina 930 far superior lol
Since Microsoft took over the phones are
Poor quality.
Nokia rules :-)
Can't wait to see their new Android phone

Upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile with Windows Insider!! 😏

I just update my 1320 to win 10. It is far ahead of 8.1. It looks like beauti. Obviously I explorer...forgot chrome.. I belongs to India

Such a bad experience for using this phone, i suggest never go by this phone as it's simply wastage ur money and u will get frustrated for using this phone..only good part is battery in this phone nothing else.

• tech giant

nazeerparks, 18 Apr 2016lumia 1320 getting Windows 10 updates in India , I updatedFalse statement

• Sachin

manu, 21 Apr 2016how to update it and by the way i am the user of lumia 1320Just download Window Insider app ...and open it....

• manu

nazeerparks, 18 Apr 2016lumia 1320 getting Windows 10 updates in India , I updatedhow to update it and by the way i am the user of lumia 1320

• mahdi

nazeerparks, 18 Apr 2016lumia 1320 getting Windows 10 updates in India , I updatedReally?
How you can update to wp10? i cant yet.

• rory905

Hi folks, After 2 years use, I love my 1320 but just recently my photos have been disappearing or re-appearing. Blank spaces show in my photo section. Some show photos when opened, others don't. I have over 1 gig of phone memory and 6 gig of sd card memory left. Soft re-set doesn't help. Can YOU humans help conquer this tech problem?

• spice

Michal, 13 Apr 2016Stay with wp 8.1 it's the best and very stabile I am running windows 10 on my lumia 1320 for a while nw and no problems at all. Way better than 8.1

• nazeerparks

lumia 1320 getting Windows 10 updates in India , I updated

ABBS, 05 Feb 2016Hi, Please do not take this Stupid Windows Phone. Its not Worth ... morePlease, i have issue with MTN line in this phone. Other Networks are stable but MTN is always stable. Who has idea how to fix this problem?

• jj

its s4 processer

• sheila

I have had the 1320 for 4 months and now it won't charge, the charging icon is there but the phone
isn't charging. This is the second 1320 I have had in the last 2 years both with the same problem.
I thought my first one was just a fluke but now after reading some of the comments I believe it is a
flaw, it will cost $200 to repair the charging port, not worth it :-(

• Michal

ANUNINININIMUS!, 13 Feb 2016does it work good with WINDOWS 10 guys? Which would be better, W... moreStay with wp 8.1 it's the best and very stabile

Hi,
Your windows is installed & also all the apps, this is why it shows 7 GB, & I think win 8.1 only takes a storage of around 4GB, so it seems logic, but I can show you some trics & tips to manage your storage !
here is my email : meca.indu@hotmail.fr

• Roland Timothy

If your Lumia 1320 says memory full please reboot the handset by holding the power button/ lock open button down until the handset shuts down totally. Switch on handset go to memory you should have freed some space check temporary files & delete temp files. I enjoy my Lumia 1320 totally & would not want another handset but Nokia Lumia 1320.

• mahlaola mp

maya, 08 Apr 2016i have a proplem with the internal storage it reach 7.23 GB and ... morefactory reset will fix