Nokia Lumia 1320

Nokia Lumia 1320

• shady

Completely useless phone and useless company(microsoft). You can't expect anything from this phone and microsoft.Microsoft has only come to smartphone sector to vanish name smartphone because it didn't left it even phone.Nokia build it, microsoft ruined it.This phone can't even compete a cheap android phone only because of its os. I never felt anything useful in this phone except its battery life and it is only because of this phone is a kind of scrap that you wouldn't like to spend even a single minute with it. whenever I use my primary phone Xperia z ultra ,I find this Lumia only deserves a dustbin.
Drawbacks
1. Heats like oven
2. Clarity is like 2k phone
3. Graphics can't even play a single game without obstruction
4. Way much heavy
5. Everything is much bigger that you will feel it is built for somehow blind people
6. No utility app available not even necessary
7. Not a single thing is stable
8. Restarts often
9. Headphone sound will let you feel shocked that you will feel hammer crushing in
10. Browser .... Oh ..ha ha ha..
11. Camera , I doubt anyone would like to open it
12. Processor...perhaps it would have been configured in the era of William Shakespeare.
13. Headset ..don't even deserve 1/100
14. User interface ...anyone would get bored in half an hour
15. Video... Can play only usual mp4 file in advance codecs,that's it
16. Functions...that will only give you headache
17. Those huge fonts....perhaps screen has only been made for them, unsettled fonts, covers all of the screen
18. Updates....are you kidding
19. Online videos....you wouldn't feel anything worse than it
20. Customization available...nothing
21. Kind of useless os that not even a single developer is interested in it.....

List is huge enough, this is my first and last windows phone...RIP LUMIA 1320

• Whatnot

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2016my swich on/off get failed how i can repair pls advise thank y... moreYou need to factory reset it. I experienced the same thing after installing some apps

• 12 hours ago
  • 7XXt

Finally Microsoft back and will not going to make smartphone.Even Microsoft closed down the R&D center in Salo after cutting 2300 jibs in Salo,Tempere and Espoo last year this is still in progress.Most probably Mucrosoft shutting down its phone division for good.

• NikoBuddy

Headphone issues in windows 10 update. Audio Equalizer doesn't detect headphones attached. No surround sound and stereo playback problems while playing songs! I guess everything will work fine only after a firmware update!

• aka1801

No.....windows hasn't officially released windows 10 for Lumia 1320...

Anonymous, 03 May 2016Is windows 10 release for lumia 1320? my upgrade advisor shows i... morebro i updated my 1320 to windows 10 and it works like charm

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2016I just update my 1320 to win 10. It is far ahead of 8.1. It look... moreis this upgrage through upgrade advisor app ? i am also heaving 1320 i am still waiting for upgrade ......!!

bill196510, 01 May 2016Windows 10 is rubbish on a phone or a pc My 1320 freezes and do... moreIs windows 10 release for lumia 1320? my upgrade advisor shows it it still not compatible for upgrade to windows 10

Windows 10 is rubbish on a phone or a pc
My 1320 freezes and doesn't download some games or even play most of them.put it back to 8.1 and it's fine
Far too big.it's slow.poor camera.poor screen.such limited apps.can't upload videos to fb messenger.
Just rubbish os
If you going to use windows get a lumina 930 far superior lol
Since Microsoft took over the phones are
Poor quality.
Nokia rules :-)
Can't wait to see their new Android phone

Upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile with Windows Insider!! 😏

I just update my 1320 to win 10. It is far ahead of 8.1. It looks like beauti. Obviously I explorer...forgot chrome.. I belongs to India

Such a bad experience for using this phone, i suggest never go by this phone as it's simply wastage ur money and u will get frustrated for using this phone..only good part is battery in this phone nothing else.

• tech giant

nazeerparks, 18 Apr 2016lumia 1320 getting Windows 10 updates in India , I updatedFalse statement

• Sachin

manu, 21 Apr 2016how to update it and by the way i am the user of lumia 1320Just download Window Insider app ...and open it....

• manu

nazeerparks, 18 Apr 2016lumia 1320 getting Windows 10 updates in India , I updatedhow to update it and by the way i am the user of lumia 1320

• mahdi

nazeerparks, 18 Apr 2016lumia 1320 getting Windows 10 updates in India , I updatedReally?
How you can update to wp10? i cant yet.

• rory905

Hi folks, After 2 years use, I love my 1320 but just recently my photos have been disappearing or re-appearing. Blank spaces show in my photo section. Some show photos when opened, others don't. I have over 1 gig of phone memory and 6 gig of sd card memory left. Soft re-set doesn't help. Can YOU humans help conquer this tech problem?

• spice

Michal, 13 Apr 2016Stay with wp 8.1 it's the best and very stabile I am running windows 10 on my lumia 1320 for a while nw and no problems at all. Way better than 8.1

• nazeerparks

lumia 1320 getting Windows 10 updates in India , I updated

ABBS, 05 Feb 2016Hi, Please do not take this Stupid Windows Phone. Its not Worth ... morePlease, i have issue with MTN line in this phone. Other Networks are stable but MTN is always stable. Who has idea how to fix this problem?