Nokia Lumia 525
- babu outrank
I am really sorry to tell u that this is the worst phone ever I have used in my life . try some thing else
- 2015-05-25 05:59
> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-10 19:42 from rAe$ - click to read??? Have you even used the phone for video calling? The only difference is that Lumia 525 uses the back camera while video calls.
- 2015-05-24 06:43
My Nokia Lumia 525 is hardly 1 yr old.Oflate it is seen that the phone service get switched off, indicating 'NO SERVISE" many times in a day. every time I have to switch off the mobile and restart it again after few minutes to get the phone service started. I have enquired with the service provider (Vodafone) and they deny any problem with the phone service and suggest that the problem is with the hand set. ANY SOLUTION , REMEDY, FOLKS?
- 2015-05-23 07:27
i have using lumia 525 from february 2014, i have faced lot of problems on 525. main problem is its low battery backup nokia care said that its due to leakage on board. i have given 3times to nokia care for repairing but one by one problems creating after repairing (eg:over heating,lock button not working properly at last display also complaint happend)... now what can i do about it??? i'm not satisfied with nokia care.
- 2015-05-22 09:12
> In reply to Pir Abdul @ 2015-02-25 13:28 from PUMu - click to readSir It consumed abt 1.2 gb data for downloading update for wp10. its normal ..???
- 2015-05-22 04:37
im using windows phone from last 5 months .my experience is any lumia or windows software are worst. APP not working properly and have not Full app features but speed,camera,and other features are good, but apps not working properly.........
- 2015-05-20 08:25
Guys didd the phone back cover are really loose because it easy to detached when it accidentally fall.??
- 2015-05-18 07:08
Since listening about windows phone 10,I am quite interested to have a windows phone....so as a start,soon I will be getting this lumia 525...but i need some information about the battery back up for daily moderate use,performance.... Is the audio equalizer works on lumia 525?some review says it doesn't...so will the problem about audio equalizer gonna be solve? Plz lumia 525 users let me know
- 2015-05-17 11:02
My nokia x3-02 died and being a nokia die hard fan, I bought Lumia 525. Small and light, easy to carry in my pocket. It runs on Lumia Cyan when I bought it and a couple of days later, it got updated with Lumia Denim. So far the phone is working great. No lag. The only 3rd party apps I'm using is Whatsapp. And oh, I don't play games or watch movies on my phone. Using it for pure business. I watch movies on cable TV. And play games with my PSP. I take photo with my camera. So, yeah, I found this phone good enough for me.
- 2015-05-15 06:01
> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-06 19:55 from S9e7 - click to readI don't have this problem your phone cell may be deflected
- 2015-05-14 20:35
> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-06 19:55 from S9e7 - click to readyeah right.. you probably never used windows phone anyway.. hahaha...
- 2015-05-06 22:27
it is the worst phone ever stops working and lags and restarts by it self
- 2015-05-06 19:55
> In reply to Gaurav @ 2015-05-05 11:37 from rKUw - click to readYour phone has Android os and Lumia 525 is a windows phone.....
That's the difference between Android and windows phone
- 2015-05-05 13:08
> In reply to Jeeva @ 2015-03-28 12:01 from vIf} - click to readWhat!!! Are you kidding me!!! Even my Asus zenfone 5 with 2GB ram lags while playing San Andreas.
- 2015-05-05 11:37
> In reply to kart @ 2015-04-18 10:30 from t}c$ - click to readSuper experience..-sooo good with Lumia 525 8.1
- 2015-05-05 09:51
i am using lumia 525 last one year, this is a very good phone but i know battery backup is low for use internet..
- 2015-04-29 12:53
I have lost my Lumia 525 last week. It has been a nice experience for one and a half year. It isn't the smart-phone should be your concern, it's the smart user. Here I share my experiences with Lumia 525 as a university student.
1. When making the decision to buy,I have surveyed quite extensively and this is the best for a low-end device in term if functionality, fluidity and affordability for a non-selfie student. Haha.
2. My colleagues use WhatsApp for daily messaging and group discussion, with OneDrive I can send a link to edit my document online via copy-pasting from (no direct sharing) messaging. However, if you're already lazy to write an assignment no one can help.ðŸ˜…
3. The search button is so useful. My lecturer always ask me to Google solve terms for the class but I 'Bing-ed' it for them. Haha. It's snappy and efficient especially with the swipe keyboard. Plus I use the Dictionary app so often when studying and I pin it at the top. Windows Phone rocks!
4. I do some designing on my laptop and then drag the file to OneDrive folder. After automatic syncing, I send it on WhatsApp. No cable needed.ðŸ˜Ž
5. My Bluetooth headphone seems more efficient to work with my phone rather than my laptop. I don't know why. I use the headphone while doing chores, using HERE Drive+ with driving mode and watching music performances and dramas.
6. There's so much more but let me end it early. All of the efficiency had been done without much hassle and lag!
7. If Microsoft wants to improve it further, make the battery big as hell so the user can turn on Location indefinitely and mobile broadband/Bluetooth extensively.
p/s: At first I was quite puzzled how can my cheap phone be stolen. Alas, the shiny orange cover and beautiful Start screen. Hahahaha. Feeling irrationally proud.
Sent from my new Lumia 640.
- 2015-04-27 15:53
- Mohammed Abrar
Hi Guys, Its over 1.5 years now that i am using this NOKIA LUMIA 525 handset and i would like to share my experience with you guys.
Guys believe me some friends may told you that WINDOWS OS is not user friendly but as of my experience its one of the best OS that i have ever used i my life and along with the premium quality of NOKIA Brand Its just awesome. Let me tell you some of the advantages and cons of this device
1. Super Sensitive Screen fels like butter to use.
2. Excellent performance with 1 Gb RAM 8 GB Internal Memory.
3. Good Softwares for Camera.
4. Standard Applications in the Store.
5. Offline Maps are Very Good
6 Hard Ware Quality is Good Alon with this there are other feautures are there in this awesome device.
1. No Dual Sim Facility
2. No Front Camera
3. The number of Apps Available in the Store are less but the basics Apps are Availabe
4. Thers some connective problem for the bluetooth and share it.
other than it
- 2015-04-24 16:43
Lumia 525 is a good phone. But if you want to get better than it, then go for Lumia 730.
I used Lumia 525 for 8 months. It was good phone.
But now I am using Lumia 730 since February, 2015. It is an awesome phone.
- 2015-04-23 20:20
as well as good for android mobile
- 2015-04-20 14:43