Nokia N95 8GB

Nokia N95 8GB

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2014great phone ever i dnt want to sell it still it working perfectly . you are right . this is the best phone of the world and me too using this cell from 2008 Feb. still working perfectly. i dnt want to sell it. now i have nokia n 8 awsome phone.

• Tariq

I really love my nokia N95 8GB but it got its most of the apps closed after updating it.....I am trying to buy the same mobile but with old version but I an unfortunately not getting it....It is still the best mobile for me and I like it very much....

i still have my nokia n95 8gb since 2007 but I think that I will change it with the lumia 630 because here an 3 days something happened to my screen and it can't be opened and I can herd only sounds.

great phone ever i dnt want to sell it still it working perfectly .

• Vicben

Why my nokia N95 8GB v2.09 18.0.0.1 enternal memory is empty and other applications are disabled,when you open application Not Support at PC Simulator

• Insan

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2014I'm still using this as my everyday phone. Hell, it does all I n... moreAgreed. I've had this phone since 2008 and only last month did I switch to an Xperia because I dropped the N95 and broke the GPS which I need. Excellent smartphone with a vast array of functions. Browsing on Opera using wi-fi was awesome, I had Facebook app, WhatsApp, TomTom navigation, storage was plentiful, camera was great (had a front facing one too which I never used). I remember eagierly looking forward to new firmware updates. Top phone.

I'm still using this as my everyday phone. Hell, it does all I need, has a nice music player, weather app, WhatsApp, still a brilliant camera, and even web browsing with Opera Mini works great. The best 'old' smartphone you can get, no wonder why it's still pricey right now!

i look after the nokia n95 8 gb

• Ammar

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2014My N95 battery can't last for even an hour why? Am very disappoi... moreBro just go buy a smart phone ;) it was a great phone in its days but now it's nothing

antonio, 26 May 2014I bought Nokia N95 8GB in 2009. I am still using it now and in p... moreMy N95 battery can't last for even an hour why? Am very disappointed.some body should give me a solution to this problem.

• Gursaab singh

I am using n95 8gb phone from 2month it is very beautiful phone i am using 3g internet on it phone gives 1mbps i am very happy from this phone i using many android phones no one phone give me internet better speed

Wannabee, 18 May 2014N95 8gb is the best smart phone ever in any platformWhy my nokia N95 8GB some application are not working and when you open it its not supported at pc simulator

• antonio

I bought Nokia N95 8GB in 2009. I am still using it now and in perfect condition. I lost the User Guide but I tried to get some notes from the computer. I forgot the functions of each of the keys in the front cover of the phone. I need a list explaining the function of each key in the open and front view illustration of the N95.

• Kenji

i bought in 2008 and was the most beautiful device i have ever had in my life still working except i was obligated to replace the battery .

• Wannabee

N95 8gb is the best smart phone ever in any platform

rastykiller, 12 Apr 2014my internet and other appliances are in chinase language and i c... moreuse ucbrowser for maximal browsing in symbian

• rastykiller

my internet and other appliances are in chinase language and i can't change them.

• etc

nokia N95 8GB

N95jay, 07 Mar 2014no xenon flash present, LED flash only, torch application I have... moreSorry, my bad about flash type. Yes there are torch applications , I already mentioned one of them and its "S60SpotOn". But unfortunately none of those torch applications can use brighter main camera flash, they can only use weak red colored(mainly used for red eye reduction) main camera flash and main screen as torch.

• N95jay

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2014N95 8gb uses xenon flash instead of regular LED light. So you ca... moreno xenon flash present, LED flash only, torch application I have not seen for this phone yet.