Oppo R819

Oppo R819

• Sandra

I tired ! Oppo always have problems especially its software. I have been reset my phone for third time and my mirror 3 begin again for forth time. Oppo just looks awesome at outside but its very bad inside ; colorOs. I feel tired to format my mirror 3, very tired eventhough its free to reset in oppo services centre. Oppo please, upgrade your software, fix your software. I tired and i feel want to change to another brand. Tq.

• Marion

Mai Dvices, 20 Jan 2014Me and Oppo...we definitely got a thing going This phone rock... moreThat was the best and honest review I ever read.

I have so much respect to you man.

But there might be something that Oppo is trying improve. You just have to believe. They won't just sitting around and making money out of it.

DK, 16 Dec 2014don't buy oppo phones because it cause hanging issues and its no... moreUsing since 1 year, no issue like you mentioned...I'm using Oppo Find 7a and it didn't hang even once in a year...awesome performance with VOOC Charging

• mada

why gsm arena doent have the oppo mirror 3 in thier list? its available now?!!

• NIC

good very good, need more adds than more features.

• jade

I just purchased the phone and after 3 days the screen is not moving at all. The battery is good but the temperature after using seems like you are boiling an egg, the phone gets hot. Now I just want to replace the phone with another brand

• DK

don't buy oppo phones because it cause hanging issues and its not a brand....coverage hang, restating many other issues are there

• adam

Anonymous, 10 May 2014all oppo phone really bad,price very higher when I go mobile sho... morewho asked you to buy oppo smartphone!?
blame on you....!!!

• adam

blame on you....!!!

leeuw, 12 Sep 2013lenovo is only 720p, not full hd all oppo phone really bad,price very higher when I go mobile shop tradein all mobile shop not accept oppo trade in,idiot oppo

• tae

steve, 03 Mar 2014The phone is fantastic, make-up is great but takes too long a ti... morehi , i m using this phone for 5 months now, here is d answer:- it is dual sim dual standby n dual 3G, check yr settings.just select language n it will switch to English. it is best dual sim phone so far for me, hope u will discover more of this phone.

• steve

The phone is fantastic, make-up is great but takes too long a time to charge. its mobile data is EDGE everywhere you go and makes downloading very difficult. How do i switch the entire language inter-phase from Chinese to English..HELP!

Actually this phone is good.. 2 weaknesses.. its system storage and its battery.. system storage is just 1gb.. it isnot enough for games.. battery is just 2000mah.. it aint good.. it takes very long time in charging.. n takes very short time in getting low..

• XperiaRay

Yeah...
Non-removable battery..
Non-removable battery Everywhere...

Non-Expendable Memory..
Non-Expendable memory Everywhere...

All smartphone gonna stupid

Me and Oppo...we definitely got a thing going

This phone rocks...get the black though the white does not look elegant but reflects cheapness.

when i bought this the seller said Oppo was giving a bonus casing. Initially i wanted the flip cover with display window but somehow it does not work. when you receive a call the screen remains off when u flip open the cover it turns on. Beats the whole purpose of having a preview window. And to think this is original accessories from Oppo?

The Positive
- Thin and light but great build. No creaks or crevaces
- Amazing battery life. I set the phone to auto-on 8am and auto-off 11pm. During the day plenty of forum browsing, google-play browsing, scheduling and talk, yet by 9 pm the battery only just gave me the 20% mark warning.
- Screen is fantastic. don't bother getting a lcd protector as its already gorilla glass. At the end i just got the hardcase back-cover and it just rolls around in my bag but no damages or scratches

The Negative
- Only 16GB Internal, no expansion. Not suitable if your the type that carries movies or music. Out of the box it was only 14GB, some customizations but nowhere as bloated as Samsung

Thanks Oppo !

• tae

it has been 3 months bow n this phone is still as goood! strongly recommend to those who need to travel n switch sim card regularly. a perfect phone switching sim is seamless for call,data n sms etc. Love this phone thickness n battery, many thumbs up. experience for dual sim phone: 6 for pass 4 years. Best phone so far!!!

• peeep

I like this phone! But it doesn't has eksternal memory :(

Geshaaa, 13 Dec 2013I have this phone for more than 2 months and I can only say AMAZ... moreTry Smart Keyboard, it won't go back to default keyboard.

I have this phone for more than 2 months and I can only say AMAZING.For its money it`s definately amazing phone.No lag, no error and user experience is very nice.Veri slim and nice looking phone.Also it has incrediable battery - 2 or 3 days with wifi or games for 2-3 everyday.I have problem only with additional keyboard - when I install it and after 1 week fo example phone goes to default english keyboard but I think new Color OS will manage this problem.