Samsung A877 Impression

Samsung A877 Impression

• JCMS

I have my SGH-A877 as a gift from my aunt i cannot use it here in Philippines coz its not capable to open the line..

• yvtville

pl can anyone tell me how i can get whatsapp and google search add to my samsunng A877.

• Djuma

isalum70@yahoo.com, 02 Nov 2013i can't download whatsapp messenger on samsung sgh a877, so can ... moreWhy i can't downlond whatsapp messenger on my sgh-a877 somebody help me please.

• godgift

Gidefe, 15 Mar 2013Why can't My samsung A877 use whatsapp and 2go?my 2go cannot connet

• isalum70@yahoo.com

i can't download whatsapp messenger on samsung sgh a877, so can u help me to solve this problem.

Well i like this phone i just got this phone the coolest phone i ever owned, but one problem i find is the battery life is way way way way to short, i bought a second battery and seems a little long but not much and takes up to FIVE hours to be fully charged, i been reading other peoples problems on downloading aps ect, the reasons you all are im sure this it's an "OLD PHONE" from 2009. When this came out technology wasn't as advance so this FOUR YEARS AGO when this phone from.

how to get whatsapp and facebook on a samsung shg a877??

adeniran ibukun mike, 23 Dec 2012am try to dawnload 2go in to my samsung A877 is nt posiblePls cannot download with my Samsung A877 help me out thanks.

• surya

pls can someone help me out with my samsung A877 i cannot downloag whatsapp, 2go, facebook and other application and i cannot use mp3 as ringtone or message tone pls help me.

please send link to my mail id mailbysurya@gmail.com

It's urgent....

• jim

why frequently freez the screen? too expensive for maintenance. sorry

• Jandy

adu, 21 Dec 2012help me, my fone cant download music files. it tells me sevice u... moreyou need to check your netwok settings. probably use airtel

coley, 22 Apr 2013pls can someone help me out with my samsung A877 i cannot downlo... moreCan't connect to 2go

Anonymous, 08 May 2013pls i can locate memory storage on my phone..... whenever i try ... morenice

pls i can locate memory storage on my phone..... whenever i try to send something on my phone is telling me memory full. which means the external memory is not active

• it is a nice phone

is it a nice phone but help me out reply which d no i send tank

• sarat

dappy, 09 Mar 2013does my samsung a877 support whatssap.not having any problem with this..sgh A 877.

• Andrew

coley, 22 Apr 2013pls can someone help me out with my samsung A877 i cannot downlo... more from which sites did you get them

• coley

• Dave

Nedlloyd, 15 Dec 2012pls can I use whatsapp on de done if yes pls giv me a site to d... moreY i cannot use 2go & whatsapp on my A877?