Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589

Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589

Deepak, 19 Dec 2012This phone is good if you want a GSM + CDMA dual sim phone other... morei want the free software for phone download from mobile to pc/laptop. presently it is not possible in by mobile.

• RAHUL

this phone in pathetic having lots of problems like low internal memory, net usagae via cdma only ,pics quality very poor,hanging problem,very slow to operate.
i personaly suggest not 2 go 4 such a phone.

• rohan

worst phone for the price I paid.
ram is too low, keeps hanging while refreshing ram.
camera picture quality is not up to mark.
opting for this phone is not advisable.

• venkku

this is a one of the most worst phone in Samsung brand
internal memory is toooo low. cost is very high more app is not install in the 'mobile

plz don't bye the this mobileeee .
plzzzzzzzz dear frnds

• B.L.R.

shubham, 26 Apr 2014How to use my internetInternet working on cdma only. I am using MTS connection with special recharge(net pack)

• dhiresh

very soon after purchasing this mobile, i faced hangig problem.even after 2 times it was re installed in service center, but same prob occered. the worst phone i ever buyed. china phone better than this

• ASHWIN

i bought this phone 1 year ago after 1year 2 mounth i face many problem i can accass only one sim cdma or gsm, internal memory is very low only 152 mb but we can not instali many apps in this phone.

Anonymous, 14 May 2014how to use my internet in this mobile GSM is not network access

• anup

never purchase this mobile, the worst possible mobile of its price range

• M. walia

very bad experience ,internet is not working.

• Monica

With this mobile i had very bad experience many time i had to give ot for repairs it troubled me a lot now i am in process of going to court for this mobile set

never puchase this mobile very low internal memory and not available inter net facility in gsm.

Shirish, 31 Oct 2013I hv Duo but internet works only on CDMA but not on GSM network ... moreone of the worst model ever samsung had produced without an option of gsm internet activation profile. Waste of money & time. Do not buy this model even in second hand.

• vishal

Very problematic phone....very low internal memory...

• yash

it is vey bad phone its internal memory is very very less very bad fone

• su

dee, 21 Feb 2014dnt even think 2 take this phone this is the worst anroid phone ... moreyou are wright

• vka

Will it work on t-mobile network in USA. I am travelling to usa and have this handset. If I buy a local connection in USA, will the SIM work?

how to use my internet

• apple apple

ram, 11 May 2014how to used internet on the given handsetsupper touch

• balu

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2014same prob browe can on both Sim it is not working properly
USB not recognized