Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

• Parbinder

> In reply to RaghavaZ @ 2014-11-27 07:50 from vGru - click to readIf you use Note Series you are not going to go back to S Series. Personally I never like the S Series. Used Note 2 and now using Note 3, this is the only satisfactory series of Samsung and most satisfactory Android as compared to all other handsets with regards to features and performance. I don't use Touchwiz, I always prefer Nova Launcher, as it gives very elegant look to my Note.

• 2014-11-27 08:10
  • vGRu
  • RaghavaZ

How is the performance of note 3? gonna buy this weekend. Had some issues with s4 previously, that made me go to nexus 5. How will be touchwiz on note 3, is it stable or crashy kind of thing? Heard notes experience is quite different from the s series. Guide me on this. whether this note 3 is a better investment?

• 2014-11-27 07:50
  • vGru
  • Chap

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-11-26 13:26 from nFcx - click to readLol,u didnt understand,i have no problems with note 3,the place where i charged it was broken,not the phone. My note 3 works perfect since the day i have bogught it(8 months).

• 2014-11-27 07:13
  • 0w7p
  • hotlips

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-11-26 22:22 from nw}I - click to readGsm arena goes like this sometimes lakewolf. Its happened b4. Maybe theres a problem with it. Lets hopes its fixed soon:-)

• 2014-11-26 22:35
  • hotlips

> In reply to dim light @ 2014-11-26 21:44 from 7q5A - click to readThis is a great phone. My problem only happened once. We wont get lollupop until sometime 2015 . But samsung very slowing at pushing out updates.

• 2014-11-26 22:31
  • Lakewolf

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-11-26 19:58 from nFcx - click to readSome of my replys went to moderator b4 cud be processed it said.but they never came up hotlios :-(

• 2014-11-26 22:22
  • dim light

Well ! I M planning to get the Note 3 due to its great specs ... but due to Your comments people i think ... Its not that good .. lookinh at your problems are they solved and yes ! I forgot to ask . DID it Get Lollipop android 5.0 ... ?

• 2014-11-26 21:44
  • 7q5A
  • hotlips

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-11-26 16:07 from nw}I - click to readIt is annoying. But it seems fine now:-)

• 2014-11-26 19:59
  • hotlips

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-11-26 16:07 from nw}I - click to readSo its happened to you to lakewolf. I couldnt swipe my home screens and couldnt answer a call from my friend. So i took battery out and the started my phone up again:-) ive replied to you twice and its not showing on forum. Thunk something must be wrong with gsm arena.

• 2014-11-26 19:58
  • hotlips

Is it just me or note 3 forum not working. Ive replied to answers and they dont show up til 5 mins later.

• 2014-11-26 18:24
  • hotlips

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-11-26 16:07 from nw}I - click to readIt happened to you to. I couldnt even swipe my home screens. Had to turn it off and remove battery then restart it. It is annoying cos my friend was ringing me and i couldnt answer her. Lets hope they will fix it:-)

• 2014-11-26 18:23
  • Nick

Guys...
Is this handset having a s4 features like smart scroll/smart pause.

• 2014-11-26 17:40
  • YTLc
  • Lakewolf

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-11-26 13:36 from nFcx - click to readI get lock screen alot specialy since that last update whe had.hoping next update will fix it.its very anoying at times :-)

• 2014-11-26 16:07
  • Lakewolf

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-11-26 13:34 from nFcx - click to readSince the last update hotlips i get lock screen alot.have to wait a few mins b4 i can unlock it.hoping next update will solve this.its a pain when you need ya phone in a rush ! ;-)

• 2014-11-26 15:27
  • hotlips

Thanks:-) i will do soft reset on it. Hopefuly that will stop it from freezeing again. This is the first time its happened.

• 2014-11-26 15:26
  • Parbinder

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-11-26 13:36 from nFcx - click to readIt happens sometimes but a restart will solve it. Mine sometimes it gets too hot and drains battery very fast, I do a few soft resets(by holding volume down and power button) also pulling off battery in on condition and putting it back after around 10 minutes solves heating and battery drain. I think we should do soft resets once in a week.

• 2014-11-26 15:00
  • vGRf
  • hotlips

My home screen froze last night. Thats the first time its happened. I had to turn it of and on again and it was ok. Has anybody had this problem?

• 2014-11-26 13:36
  • hotlips

My homesreen on my note 3 froze last bite. Thats the first time it happened. So i had to turn it of and on again and it was fine. I wonder what caused it.

• 2014-11-26 13:34