Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Best Phone

• blonde

5.0 is going good on n9005 from the start for me personally. I didnt have to do reset after 5.0 layout and features are better on lollipop. Experience on it is by far the best for me. Less ram usage. Like i keep saying its a shame some ppl are having problems or are afraid to update. But im glad to read others in 5.0 have had no problems. It a chance you take. Stability updates i think cos some of the problems. But its easily solved with resets.

• blonde

rahuL8, 22 May 2016struggling with my note 3 for 1 yr now after lollipop update ..... moretry hard reset or soft reset to see if that helps. it should do. good luck friend

• blonde

rahuL8, 22 May 2016struggling with my note 3 for 1 yr now after lollipop update ..... moreim using 5.0 nearly a year or more and ive had no problems with it. i know some users had problems. but i didnt. so not buggy on my note 3. im glad i updated to 5.0. for me personally lollipop is far better.

• blonde

Zul, 24 May 2016Pls.help n give suggestion..im using N9005 still using kitkat..s... moremy model is N9005 and i updated to 5.0 and it runs smooth. nice expereince on it. layout also is better. i hope this helps you to decide my friend.

• phani

the phn is good and very special .but by upgrading to 5.0 lollypop os the prblms occur .major problms after upgrading to lollypop are:
1. severe drainage of battery
2.automatic and unexected rebooting of phn always with an average interval of five minutes
3.hanging is high
4.overheating

so i recommend u to buy the phn surely bcz this phn was awesome by performance but the if u go for upgrading ,for god sake be prepared for continous and bad prblms .
thank u ...urs phani west godavari

• BLUE

Bakry68, 20 May 2016when game over usageThanks a lot! Have you experienced this phone hanging?

• Sunny

Anonymous, 24 May 2016Never update it to lollipop too much problems and bugsBrother i didnt experiance major bugs or any problems. Bt there is only one Feature lack in lolipos is Eye scroll only.otherwise battery backup is now more strong with quick touch access response.

• Juventus

Galaxy note N9005 is the best. You may record on 2160p, full hd display and the only significant diference with note 4 is the QHD display of note 4.

• Sunny

Zul, 24 May 2016Pls.help n give suggestion..im using N9005 still using kitkat..s... moreWhy Scared go for lollipop 5 . you ll really enjoy the features mainly the More reliable battery backup ,nice laypout better UI .

Zul, 24 May 2016Pls.help n give suggestion..im using N9005 still using kitkat..s... moreNever update it to lollipop too much problems and bugs

• Zul

Pls.help n give suggestion..im using N9005 still using kitkat..should i updated to lollipop??Im scared to much complaint about lollipop 5.0 for note 3..tqvm my friend.

• nikKY

my note 3 i noticed its not original. it had virus and they were removed. now its asking for IMEI number. when you switch it on its saying IMEI NOT VALID. WHAT CAN YOU ADVISE ME TO DO.

• Irfan

drahcir, 23 May 2016Hi, How can i resolved processing failed on my note 3 asking ... moreif you Have Alreafy Google account Then Login Google Account,
If U Dont have a google account then Select Sign In
Then Create A New Account
Follow the Create account Procedure
If You Have A any dought Gmail Me My Gamail:Shaikirfan0077@gmail.com

Hi,

How can i resolved processing failed on my note 3 asking for samsung account ? i had reset my phone but could not go through due to samsung account.

Can anyone help me with this issue .?
appreciated your comments and suggestions.

rahuL8, 22 May 2016struggling with my note 3 for 1 yr now after lollipop update ..... moreIf its possible for you to down graid back to kitkat then do it as soon as you can,stay away from future updates my freind,they just do absasutely nothing but create problem after problem,kitkat runs smoooothly and problem free,

• tekken

rahuL8, 22 May 2016struggling with my note 3 for 1 yr now after lollipop update ..... moreCustom Rom, try cynogenmod

Hi, please i dropped my smn900 and since then my speaker isnt working both internal and external speakers but wen i use a bluetooth handsfree am able to listen to music but can hear any sound wen making call with the bluetooth. Can anybody help me pls

struggling with my note 3 for 1 yr now after lollipop update ...any solutions