Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Best smart phone every.

Specs dont mean nothing in the real world,you call you tex you surf the internet and you put ya phone on charge and go bed, a budget phone with radio with rds can do all that,so pls specs mean nothing as far as that goes,thats just an image thing,in other words my phone cost more than yours,well more fool you for paying hundreds of pounds on sammy products that dont get regular updates,kitkat budget phones all the way for a stress free mobile expedience ;-)

• 16 hours ago
  • Bw@G
  • siraj

vky, 29 Apr 2016Is samsung note 3 is best phone or not....? If no then y ?.... ... moreNo FM Radio. and CAM is not good in Night Mode

• 17 hours ago
  • HxfR

Note 3 or Lg G3??

• 17 hours ago
  • PAm7

Usama, 01 May 2016is SM n 9005v a international version? is also in a different p... moreNo its not !

• Usama

is SM n 9005v a international version?
is also in a different packing n box also verizon network

• Nitesh

Hi friends anybody using note 3 dual sim 9002 & how is the performance?

• blonde

Indian, 27 Apr 2016Exchange Ur Oldie With Xiaomi Remdi Note 3 or Downgrade To 4.4 K... moreWhy would i downgrade from note edge to remdi note 3? Even note 3 n9005 has higher specs. 32gb internal mem and 3gb ram? 5.7ich screen. You have got to be joking lol. No thank you. Il stay with note 3 and note edge. Remdi us a smaller note 3 with less specs in terms of less memory and less ram!

• blonde

Indian, 27 Apr 2016Exchange Ur Oldie With Xiaomi Remdi Note 3 or Downgrade To 4.4 K... moreIf im on note 3 25/7 battery will drain. But mine is fine as i dont have battery drainging on 5.0. I put fully charged battery in last night and its at 50%. But i only go om it for calls,texts, internet etc. It depends each day how often im on it. And 5.1.1 on note edge battery is good also. Why dont you buy extra new batteries. You will find it will last longer with new one in. Its good to have extra batteries. That will solve your problem. samsung are my fav phones. And sony is good to. So no i wouldnt change to other brands. Ive always used samsung phones because of the great displays. Note serious was the best phones to come out in the market except for note 5. No sd card slot. But note 6 will have sd card.

• blonde

[deleted post]N9005 model will not be getting 6.0 accordding to samsung uk. I dont know about N900 model?

• blonde

Anyone who has never experienced lollipop are missing out. All apps for kk will not be gettng updated. Like jb and gingerbread. Apps are still being updated on 5.0 and will be updated for 6.0. When kk frst came out everyone complained with the bugs in it. And i was one of them. So dont dimiss it until you have tried lollipop. Its called taking chances. If we didnt we would still be stuck on froyer etc lol. I personally think kk is old now. They are talking about N now and not everyone has marshmallow yet. Not everyone in the world has problems with 5.0 or 5.1.1. Im prove of that and some users who were on this forum had no problems on 5.0 and some did. Its down to luck. If i had i would be in here complaing. But i do understand sone users are havng problems which is a shame. I hope they get an update to solve thier problems and get to enjoy thier note 3 again.

• blonde

Indian, 27 Apr 2016Exchange Ur Oldie With Xiaomi Remdi Note 3 or Downgrade To 4.4 K... moreNoway. 5.0 running well on my note 3 n9005. 5.1.1 running well on note edge. I woudnt go back to kk. I had problems for 6 months after updating to kk. It came good and i liked it. Didnt want 5.0. But im glad i updated to 5.0 as its way better. Had no problems. All apps worked Nicer layout. But its a shame some users are having problems. As lollipop is a nicer experience on my note 3 model and note edge. I find its lighter than kk. No im happy on lollipop Indian.

• hahahahano

e2, 28 Apr 2016Marshmallow is coming to galaxy note 3 its officially confirmed ... moreYou must be on drugs. no way did samsung ever say Marshmallow is coming to the Note 3. In fact they already said in late 2015 that it was never getting Marshmallow. That's DIRECT from Samsung, not a third party site.

• blonde

Nikhil Kawatra, 27 Apr 2016Thanks blondie. Was busy with various assignments. Samsung is t... more Yeah they are slow at pushing updates out. Took me a year to get 5.0 which is running well. I dont think note 3 will get 6.0. Samsung havent even pushed out secuirty patch out to my note 3. And according to them note 3 n9005 model will not get 6.0. But my note edge is down for it. Was supposed to get it march/april. But it will take time to get to everyone. But i dont mind waiting as 5.1.1 is great on note edge i have to say Nikhil.

• vky

Is samsung note 3 is best phone or not....? If no then y ?....
Please suggest me fast bcz today only i have buy note 3 n from my point of view itz awesome phone.....display quality, touch is soft.....
But when m using multi window my phone is restarting y plzz suggest me fast

e2, 28 Apr 2016Marshmallow is coming to galaxy note 3 its officially confirmed ... moreAre you sure he's coming

e2, 28 Apr 2016Marshmallow is coming to galaxy note 3 its officially confirmed ... moreNo offence or anything but if you should get it then dont beg for more updates to rectify any marshmellow misshaps,its bad enough in here with all these silly lollipop updates,just spend ££££ and hundreds of them on a phone with marshmelllow installed my freind,this time next year u will have moved on or ur 3yr old note 3 will be dead any way,good luck in your quest !

• I am

e2, 28 Apr 2016Marshmallow is coming to galaxy note 3 its officially confirmed ... moreAre you sure that samsung will recieve marshmallow update for note 3?
And from who do you recieve gmail ?
PS :I hope that samsung will recieve marshmallow for note 3!!!

• Chap 1

e2, 28 Apr 2016Marshmallow is coming to galaxy note 3 its officially confirmed ... moreNothing about update on samsung official update page.