Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

r1, 2 hours agoThey are thinking that i am having a n9005 Did you not tell them your using N900 model r1?

r1, 1 hour agoUnfortunately nobody are using marshmallow except nexus users ac... moreOk,well good luck and fingers crossed,I won't be in here for a while so when I do I wana here good news from you,tc and all the best ;-)

• r1

Jack Hobbs, 2 hours agoBut you haven't said how many are happy with marshmellow.read wh... moreUnfortunately nobody are using marshmallow except nexus users actually they a happier in marshmallow and now samsung uk just replied to keep checking for updates so i think you must wait my friend!

r1, 2 hours agoI can give you examples Nexus 5 (2013)- released october 201... moreBut you haven't said how many are happy with marshmellow.read what ppl say about it ,the pros the cons and let someone else be the guinipig b4 you take the plunge,after all you don't want to do any more damage to your phone otherwise if you decide to move on as in a different model then your Gona have trouble selling note 3 on market as in someone else !

• r1

Jack Hobbs, 3 hours agoYou have to remember that phones only get so many updates,if Sam... moreLike i said dont lose hope my friend !
You can send then an email but which country are you from ?

• r1

blondi1, 2 hours agoGlad they replied back. Thats what sam live chat told me. To kee... moreThey are thinking that i am having a n9005

• r1

Jack Hobbs, 3 hours agoYou have to remember that phones only get so many updates,if Sam... moreI can give you examples

Nexus 5 (2013)- released october 2013 received marshmallow on october 2015

Nexus 7 (2013)- released on july 2013 received marshmallow on november 2015

These are beyond 2 years and they are receiving but why not note 3, note 3 is youner than nexus 7

r1, 2 hours agoThey replied now they are tell me to keep on checking for updates Glad they replied back. Thats what sam live chat told me. To keep checking for updates r1.

• r1

blondi1, 2 hours agoHave they not. If they dont reply soon then get intouch with the... moreThey just replied now and they are suggesting me to keep on checking for updates

r1, 3 hours agoI just replied now but they are not replying Have they not. If they dont reply soon then get intouch with them again r1.

• r1

blondi1, 3 hours agoTell them everything. Heating problems, battery dainage, widget ... moreThey replied now they are tell me to keep on checking for updates

r1, 3 hours agoI just replied now but they are not replying You have to remember that phones only get so many updates,if Samsung updated its older models once or twice a year then no one will buy there new 30 plus models they keep shoving out every year which renders profit useless my freind,don't for get these devs who are employed by Samsung ect ect need paying so revinew has to come from some where , its a catch 22,this phone cost me £749.99p when it came out.before that I had a galaxy mini on jellybean and loved it.only 500mgb of ram but played my movies like no other, updates can destroy a phone,or improve it,but that's a gamble you and you only can take my friend !

• r1

blondi1, 3 hours agoTell them everything. Heating problems, battery dainage, widget ... moreI just replied now but they are not replying

• r1

Jack Hobbs, 3 hours agoOk,I'll be watching and eagerly awaiting the good news when you ... moreYes i hope we receive it soon

r1, 4 hours agono bro marshmallow is the only version which has been heavily te... moreOk,I'll be watching and eagerly awaiting the good news when you get marshmellow,hope all be OK !

r1, 3 hours agoSamsung uk twitter are asking me what problems are you facing so... moreTell them everything. Heating problems, battery dainage, widget and internet crashing etc etc. See what they say r1.

• r1

blondi1, 3 hours agoSo there wont be any problems on marshmallow ? I dont want to go... moreSamsung marshmallow has been tested by both samsung and google software engineers! No other brands has been tested like this before !

r1, 4 hours agono bro marshmallow is the only version which has been heavily te... moreSo there wont be any problems on marshmallow ? I dont want to go back to kk. My choice. Im so used to lollipop. But i can understand users are having alot of promblems on 5.0 r1

• r1

blondi1, 3 hours agoI have to admit dont upgrade with model n900 model. N9005 model ... moreSamsung uk twitter are asking me what problems are you facing so what should i tell because mine is n900

r1, 4 hours agoStay on kk untill they release marshmallow, please dont update t... moreI have to admit dont upgrade with model n900 model. N9005 model hasnt as much problems. Just internet crashing which is annoying. So im sure its even more annoying on your model r1.