Samsung Galaxy Note I717

Samsung Galaxy Note I717

Seriosly,don't buy this phone. It has trouble with everything. After 2 years of use it brakes down,it restarts itself and the signal is off. Now i have to buy a new phone

• SAM

Guys, i have a problem of connecting my devices through tethering for my AT&T Samsung SGH 1717 with computer, can anyone help me about requirement?

• NS

Guys, i am looking for a screen for my AT&T Samsung SGH 1717 can anyone help me?

• Dr Nathson

the charging port is always a problem....it gets spoils almost every month..

• Rene

This phone has a full sized SIM not a mini SIM

speedmonkey027, 06 Apr 2015Would anyone be able to develop a ODIN-Flashable rom with all of... moreIf you root your phone, you can remove bloatware with "Titanium backup and root".

• nana kwadwo

i cant delete pictures on my phone i posted those pictures on google plus and i cant delete them again help plsss

DD for 2 years, great screen, battery drain (had to replace battery multiple times), charging port had to be replaced, build quality just not up to what it should be.

can't hear when calling or listening to cd. have to use speaker...can I fix this?

• coach

help, i bought used samsung note bt at time it on and off itself, what can i do?

Hello I need some help please,

I bought on E-Bay an used Samsung Galaxy Note I717 and after I started to use it, I found out that the speaker is not working. I checked the volume inside but nothing happened. Now, I have to fix this problem by my own because I don't have any warranty. I would like to know where I can buy this speaker? Thank you

Would anyone be able to develop a ODIN-Flashable rom with all of the AT&T bloatware removed, including those that interfere with the hotspot etc? like there must be a few android native .apk files that can be in place of the .apk apps that AT&T installed as default and unremovable. I just want a samsung stock rom with NO AT&T software and the samsung touchwiz software. Not that hard.

Update for 4.1.2 released ages ago, waqiting for my new phone to arrive before review is posted. have developer test phone, am testing a custom rom that doesn't seem to allow me to sign in for FB account sync.

Help with ip address

• nancy

How to get text I can send but not receive

• jimmy

need to know how to brick country code

• LUCKY

psy, 03 Sep 2014do galaxy note have a antenna?NO

• Ijahman

mufasa13, 12 May 2014hello fellow users.i am in kenya and am using this phone.i am tr... morePress *#*#4636#*#* then select phone information

• amri

this fone original or clone...can you explain me...

• singla

What is the procedure to upgrading kitkat 4.4 in my mobile i717 and is it safe for my mobile phone i717?