Samsung Galaxy Note I717

Samsung Galaxy Note I717

dark lord, 08 Feb 2012does the screen of Galaxy Note scretch resistant? Pls inform me ... moreread the specifications! stop asking stupid question

• dark lord

does the screen of Galaxy Note scretch resistant? Pls inform me if u've any idea. Thanx in advance

paopaowell, 06 Feb 2012what is the different between SG note compare SG note i717 ???Everything is same in this two monster except (Chipset. CPU. & GPU.).

• NOZX

This phone is fantastic. The only thing to question...is obvious, the size of this beast. Like "a galaxy S II on roids" is what i commonly hear. Sometimes you'll love it, like reading in bed at night. Other times...you'll, not hate, but feel frustrated and awkwified...like having more than the phone in your pocket, or the pants you're wearing today are a lil smaller in the pockets than the rest. This phone has above average battery life. In an age where we presently charge our phone every night anyway you'll find yourself

• Drew

paopaowell, 06 Feb 2012what is the different between SG note compare SG note i717 ???SGnotei717 from at&t has 4G LTE as opposed to SGnote international version with 3G HSPA. SGnotei717 is 0.1 inches smaller in length with a NFL chip. International version has a physical home button at the bottom which looks super cute. But SGnotei717 from at&t has no physical home button. In stead of that it has 4 touch buttons which US android users are already familiar with.

This Galaxy Note says it has 1700MHz capability. Does this mean that T-Mobile US users will be able to use 3G or 4G? Or is this only for LTE and T-Mobile will not be able to utilize it?

• irene

how much?

• saegiru

Samaki33, 06 Feb 2012How much will it cost in Tanzanian Shillings? Of course,at the c... moreOn a two year contract it appears that it would be 478484.0500 Tanzanian Shillings, according to the current exchange rate from US Dollars.

It would be 1036734.0500 Tanzanian Shillings without a contract.

what is the different between SG note compare SG note i717 ???

• Hunter

Amazing phone, I had an iphone before, now i got the samsung galaxy note. And I just love it!!!!! You don't care about the size after you start using. Then the Iphone screan seams so small for everything..... Just love it!!!

• Samaki33

How much will it cost in Tanzanian Shillings? Of course,at the current exchange rate.

• arnel

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2012how much is it i dont kno where to look at the prices ?go to www.plemix.com or www.negrielectronics.com

check it
www.disadvantages2cons.com/12/samsung-galaxy-not­e.html

mobile maniac, 05 Feb 2012where did you read it? tell me It's free on a monthly US$46 unlimited data plan in the Philippines! I'm talking about the N7000, of course.

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2012I read $300.00 with a 2 yr contract. I seen them for @ $650.00 o... morewhere did you read it? tell me

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2012Hi, where do I get the international version? Do you know any re... moreCheck out www.newegg.com very reliable

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2012how much is it i dont kno where to look at the prices ?I read $300.00 with a 2 yr contract. I seen them for @ $650.00 on amazon last month, no contract.

Alman, 31 Jan 2012You better buy the International Version which is guaranteed to ... moreHi, where do I get the international version? Do you know any reliable website where I can buy it at a cheaper price? Thanks.

how much is it i dont kno where to look at the prices ?

• prax

Jack Nb, 28 Jan 2012Yeah you are right. No point in carrying something if the charge... moreprobably it may be laggy due to underpowered gpu(adreno 220 is really good enough) to power 800x1280 or software problem. 2500mah battery is the BEST i have seen in any mobile so far... and snapdragon s3 is also very good