Samsung Galaxy Note I717

Samsung Galaxy Note I717

This Galaxy Note says it has 1700MHz capability. Does this mean that T-Mobile US users will be able to use 3G or 4G? Or is this only for LTE and T-Mobile will not be able to utilize it?

• irene

how much?

• saegiru

Samaki33, 06 Feb 2012How much will it cost in Tanzanian Shillings? Of course,at the c... moreOn a two year contract it appears that it would be 478484.0500 Tanzanian Shillings, according to the current exchange rate from US Dollars.

It would be 1036734.0500 Tanzanian Shillings without a contract.

what is the different between SG note compare SG note i717 ???

• Hunter

Amazing phone, I had an iphone before, now i got the samsung galaxy note. And I just love it!!!!! You don't care about the size after you start using. Then the Iphone screan seams so small for everything..... Just love it!!!

• Samaki33

How much will it cost in Tanzanian Shillings? Of course,at the current exchange rate.

• arnel

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2012how much is it i dont kno where to look at the prices ?go to www.plemix.com or www.negrielectronics.com

check it
www.disadvantages2cons.com/12/samsung-galaxy-not­e.html

mobile maniac, 05 Feb 2012where did you read it? tell me It's free on a monthly US$46 unlimited data plan in the Philippines! I'm talking about the N7000, of course.

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2012I read $300.00 with a 2 yr contract. I seen them for @ $650.00 o... morewhere did you read it? tell me

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2012Hi, where do I get the international version? Do you know any re... moreCheck out www.newegg.com very reliable

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2012how much is it i dont kno where to look at the prices ?I read $300.00 with a 2 yr contract. I seen them for @ $650.00 on amazon last month, no contract.

Alman, 31 Jan 2012You better buy the International Version which is guaranteed to ... moreHi, where do I get the international version? Do you know any reliable website where I can buy it at a cheaper price? Thanks.

how much is it i dont kno where to look at the prices ?

• prax

Jack Nb, 28 Jan 2012Yeah you are right. No point in carrying something if the charge... moreprobably it may be laggy due to underpowered gpu(adreno 220 is really good enough) to power 800x1280 or software problem. 2500mah battery is the BEST i have seen in any mobile so far... and snapdragon s3 is also very good

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2012one main difference is the CPU and GPU, this vs has the Qualcomm... moreDownload

• algerian geek

nicky fox, 30 Jan 2012whats function wifi-direct??..please tell me about this. This link may help U

2locopoco., 31 Jan 2012will this phone come out in germnay? i want to buy note..should ... moreYou better buy the International Version which is guaranteed to get future updates with freedom of use. Contract Phones comes with a lot of restrictions and penalties to consider before you jump into it. International Versions are always the best with more features.

will this phone come out in germnay? i want to buy note..should i wait for this or buy the international n7000? thank you

• rohit