Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

• junaid

its a low budget phone. if u want use internet , buy 1gb ram cell phones. below 1gb ram always get hang

• 2015-05-27 17:30
  • 84u}
  • aadhi4248

yaeh.. itz normal

• 2015-05-27 16:33
  • ij2c
  • $$$$%%$$ ok #$$%%$#$

guys my duos 2 display on time is 5hours (battery 100 to 37) is this normal or not?

• 2015-05-27 12:56
  • iwpK
  • manohar

no battery life.software problems

• 2015-05-25 14:03
  • PIU5
  • user from bangladesh

within 6 months battery gone, battery belly now fat and back cover bending. heat generation high. its a cheating from samsung. battery life very low. camera quality not too good. samsung should replace this model by discounting by another model.

• 2015-05-24 21:48
  • u4gD
  • sacoz

pls i hav dis samsung wich was bought on august 2014, white in colour spoilt on december 24 2015; it stopped to boute while switched on, more it was bought frm my auty at benin republic, bt i like the phone so i need solution to make de phone back as before, i hav went to slot engineers is still insist, can the phone be carry off its panel pls email me with: kukunwa@gmail.com

• 2015-05-24 12:27
  • fuNc
  • Amila Kumanayake

The worst phone I ever had. Damn slow. Heating issue when I was used the GPRS (This will occur withing 5 minitues when I switch GPRS.) Also all edges paint removed when I put it my pocket. Now its become a bird without feathers. Don't buy this.You can contact me any time via amila.kumanayake@gmail.com

• 2015-05-23 17:31
  • iwpx
  • harsha

> In reply to Firaol Fetene @ 2015-05-14 07:14 from S0u6 - click to readI am purchase galaxy s7582 12months back but but battries is gone. now i want to purchase new batteries but it is not avalable any of samsung service center . What i do now. Itss too bad

• 2015-05-23 07:17
  • uwFY
  • rrr

nice

• 2015-05-23 06:00
  • ITpe
  • Nobody

I don't understand the battery! When I restart my phone the battery Be like 100% and next minute it drops to 40% ! Samsung should put more battery mah.. after all it's one of the best smartphones around!!

• 2015-05-23 01:46
  • t}Fi

touch problem,not updated in software.

• 2015-05-22 09:39
  • KSe1

> In reply to javed @ 2015-05-17 08:23 from 7wCe - click to readhe is saying fake

• 2015-05-21 14:55
  • 7tMC
  • Azeem Moavia

nice cell phone

• 2015-05-21 10:30
  • 6P}h
  • pinto

> In reply to ASIF KC @ 2015-05-19 21:17 from Cb0W - click to readcustom roms are inofficial roms wich created by android developers. u dont need to buy them. its free for everyone. installing a custom rom mens your going to break your warrenty. also your phone might be a paperwaight. first you have to root your phone. if you succeeded, go to xda developers to find a rom. there is many developers out there. but most trusted places are xda developers and synogen mod only. cm didnt relese a rom for duos 2 yet. you can upgread your duos 2 to android lollipop or kitkat or whatever you want with custom roms. but i never agree to root and installing a custom rom its dangerous. sorry about my bad english.

• 2015-05-20 05:03
  • iwpK
  • ASIF KC

> In reply to vhs @ 2015-05-18 19:58 from YQAS - click to readWhat is custom rom dear and how can i insert and purchase it? Help me same problem i follow please tell me about this with some good details.

• 2015-05-19 21:17
  • Cb0W

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-14 04:10 from uuyR - click to readYou are absulutly right

• 2015-05-19 12:56
  • Hktx
  • vhs

I'm using this phone since 9 months. Used to hang a little before. I hve put custom rom. Now it's really good. Customer care ppl said battery is gone. It costs 1250. Within a yr battery spoilt.. But I've not changed it since in this custom rom I get better backup then stock rom. Good phone if it comes without touchwiz

• 2015-05-18 19:58
  • YQAS

Well this phone is good. 7.5/10. It is a good budget smartphone from samsung. although it lags a lot due to samsung's TouchWiz interface,we can fix it with launchers available on google play.I suugest Nova launcher or EverythingMe launcher. 1 more problem is its battery(1500mah)If u are going to use your phone extensively,buy intex aqua power+.You will need to.charge this phone atleast 1.5 times a day. Ram is 768mb which is ok. I am using a custom rom on this phone.I have faces no problems now. I suggest to buy Lenovo a6000,or intex aqua power+. this phone is good,but i think they are better. Camera is good and has flash.

• 2015-05-17 21:19
  • rA{Q
  • Sreyashi Debnath

Battery is very very poor. My phone is only 8 months old & already I have to charge it twice a day. Especially when mobile data is on battery flows off like hell, at an instant if it is showing 70% or 60% battery level after surfing the internet for 5-7 mins it suddenly comes down to 2% & automatically the phone gets switched off. It's not at all worth the price if one has to change the battery within a year of it's buy.

• 2015-05-17 20:19