Sony Ericsson K500

Sony Ericsson K500

• nancy

How can I transfer mi sms messages to another celphone or pc?

Can any one help me how to get videos from this phone to either PC or to another mobile
I had this phone but no internet connection or bluetooth
most valueable videos are there in this phone
can any one help me how get those videos from that phone to another system

Had this phone when it first came out, loved the interchangeable covers and it had a nice big screen at it's time for pictures and music. Loved it!

This was a good phone minus the joystick which stopped working

• Larsen

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2013my sony ericsson is lock with unknown language which is this &qu... moreLanguage is German. Mobile is asking for correct SIM-Card.

• Larsen

my sony ericsson is lock with unknown language which is this "Richtige SIM-Karte einlegen".

• shery

solid cell ph, if get this ph m rdy 2 buy

• ky

i lost my own and i want to buy another one pls can someone tell me where to get it. Thanks

• boby

I bought mine 7 and a half years ago and it's still working. I've changed nothing. It came with a Li-Pol battery and is still able to keep the phone up for 3-4 days. I don't talk much on it. The only problem during the ages was the joystick. Sometimes it stops working but when I open it and clean the dust inside, it becomes almost as new.
My wife just bought me a new phone (LG OPTIMUS 3D P920) and I don't know how I'll replace it with the SE K500. I really love it and it does all the things I need from a phone.

• jeff

nice phone

• mark

i just wanna ask if how do i set the sms settings on my SE K500i because every 3 sms received its already full although it only 3 sms require ? how do i set this is ?

thank you ! hope yOu response ...

• PH3N0M3N

Even after 7 years, my SE K500i works like a charm. I only had to change the battery once. I've replaced the standard Li-Ion to a Li-Po, hopefully it will work fora couple of years more.
It's a wonderful phone if you're looking for a simple mobile phone, not a all-in-one gadget.

• Maaz

its amazing phone.

• ChoseN

Best phone Ive ever owned!

anonymous, 30 Dec 2010this phone rocks... i bought this phone on a first release until... morereally

• akeel

i am the second owner of my k5ooi,the only pwoblem is the joystick ,nd that i only have 3.5mb free space if my joystick didnt break i wud neva change my fone,bt ima still use it for ever this fone is 6 years old

• anonymous

this phone rocks... i bought this phone on a first release until now its work perfectly with no problem...hahaha

• k500i holder

Captcha-erroR, 08 Nov 2010this f0ne r0ckz. . . . .eventh0ugh the specs are l0w, i can br0w... morewhich trick do u have? please tell me i'll be thankful to u tell me plz

• k500i holder