Sony Ericsson K500

Sony Ericsson K500

Had this phone when it first came out, loved the interchangeable covers and it had a nice big screen at it's time for pictures and music. Loved it!

This was a good phone minus the joystick which stopped working

• Larsen

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2013my sony ericsson is lock with unknown language which is this &qu... moreLanguage is German. Mobile is asking for correct SIM-Card.

• Larsen

my sony ericsson is lock with unknown language which is this "Richtige SIM-Karte einlegen".

• shery

solid cell ph, if get this ph m rdy 2 buy

• ky

i lost my own and i want to buy another one pls can someone tell me where to get it. Thanks

• boby

I bought mine 7 and a half years ago and it's still working. I've changed nothing. It came with a Li-Pol battery and is still able to keep the phone up for 3-4 days. I don't talk much on it. The only problem during the ages was the joystick. Sometimes it stops working but when I open it and clean the dust inside, it becomes almost as new.
My wife just bought me a new phone (LG OPTIMUS 3D P920) and I don't know how I'll replace it with the SE K500. I really love it and it does all the things I need from a phone.

• jeff

nice phone

• mark

i just wanna ask if how do i set the sms settings on my SE K500i because every 3 sms received its already full although it only 3 sms require ? how do i set this is ?

thank you ! hope yOu response ...

• PH3N0M3N

Even after 7 years, my SE K500i works like a charm. I only had to change the battery once. I've replaced the standard Li-Ion to a Li-Po, hopefully it will work fora couple of years more.
It's a wonderful phone if you're looking for a simple mobile phone, not a all-in-one gadget.

• Maaz

its amazing phone.

• ChoseN

Best phone Ive ever owned!

anonymous, 30 Dec 2010this phone rocks... i bought this phone on a first release until... morereally

• akeel

i am the second owner of my k5ooi,the only pwoblem is the joystick ,nd that i only have 3.5mb free space if my joystick didnt break i wud neva change my fone,bt ima still use it for ever this fone is 6 years old

• anonymous

this phone rocks... i bought this phone on a first release until now its work perfectly with no problem...hahaha

• k500i holder

Captcha-erroR, 08 Nov 2010this f0ne r0ckz. . . . .eventh0ugh the specs are l0w, i can br0w... morewhich trick do u have? please tell me i'll be thankful to u tell me plz

• k500i holder

• Captcha-erroR

this f0ne r0ckz. . . . .eventh0ugh the specs are l0w, i can br0wse the internet(wap) easily, freely and no charge via opera mini trick. . . .hehe

• AMUTHA T.V.T