Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

• Clint

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-07 00:35 from fsrm - click to readInstall pc companion ( pc suite), connect ur phone. it will show u if there's an update available (ICS is the last update). After this is done, follow the instructions on the PC Companion.. Enjoy...!!

• 2013-09-07 15:24
  • vb$E

Someone to tell me how to upgrade my Neo to ICS pls? My e-mail:juliusshindinge@gmail.com

• 2013-09-07 00:35
  • fsrm

Can anyone out there pls tell me how to upgrade my Xperia neo to ISC? send your answers to: juliusshindinge@gmail.com

• 2013-09-07 00:22
  • fsr2
  • arun dho

good camera.and upgraded to ics cause no problem.browsing is fast ics

• 2013-09-04 17:50
  • t1$I
  • garfius google

Good: Amazing camera even on darkness, high quality screen.

Bad: Slowest phone ever used.

Rest is average.

Comment: use the trick to install not movable apps to sdcard. ;-)

• 2013-09-04 10:47
  • MXik
  • Craziest bb

My experia neo is not working & turnning off the power automatically when the bluetooh is turnning on.How can I solve the problem.Give me help tips.

• 2013-08-20 19:54
  • PScq
  • Vito

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-17 23:04 from KIeP - click to readWith Sony PC Companion or Sony Ericsson Update Service or with Flashtool with the last ICS ROM 4.0.4 or another ROM ...

• 2013-08-18 20:09
  • akuc

> In reply to SAR @ 2013-08-15 14:06 from NPx7 - click to read@sar. Could you please tell me how to upgrade my phone?

• 2013-08-17 23:04
  • KIeP
  • SAR

You can upgrade your phone to ICS, it's faster

• 2013-08-15 14:06
  • NPx7
  • Sara

Hi
This phone is the Android version 4?
Please send e-mail to answer
Thanks

• 2013-08-13 02:54
  • 6w%n

am not seeing aandroid market on the menu
what will i do?

• 2013-08-05 18:19
  • vG@c
  • sunny

hi i am sunny please help me if i update my phone to ics for sony erission noe it will be slow or not or any lagging the phone will be struck or not please help me for my quetion

• 2013-08-03 20:59
  • wd8B
  • jvivekd

Having very low 382MB internal memory compared with other devices.
After upgrading to ICS become very slow and now i can not downgrade.
Camera Video recording quality is very good.

• 2013-07-25 10:40
  • vGFF
  • agamemnon

I bought a used Xperia Neo six months ago. I used it for 4 months before updating it to ICS.

I must say, I have been lucky with phones in the past. I had Nokia 3310, Siemens C65, Sony Ericsson K800i and now Xperia Neo and I have no problems at all.

This phone is amazing and it is the best phone you can get for the small price!

• 2013-07-13 13:21
  • sr${
  • David

The phone keeps restarting every minute after inserting my sim card. Pals can any help me as to what is actually wrong with the phone?

• 2013-07-04 22:45
  • NwL9
  • vicky

> In reply to Hell Boy @ 2011-08-04 03:34 from U@2q - click to readnokia nw gone its android generation dude.. frst experience xperia any model thn never ever even thnk abt nokia... no comparison btween nokia n xperia m using xperia neo n m a bigg fan of it.. ive also used nokia bt after using neo i realize wat th hell i was using..

• 2013-06-29 21:34
  • 7jWY
  • Neo

> In reply to Thusitha neo @ 2013-06-22 07:07 from iwpx - click to readI am using easy voice recorder, but you must manually start recording after accepting / dialing call.

• 2013-06-28 02:41
  • Sgg%
  • Phoner

> In reply to georgekoshy007 @ 2013-06-26 09:21 from sSNB - click to readEither you have installed too many apps, or something is wrong with the phone from beginning. I am using it for almost a year, and it's still works perfectly.

• 2013-06-28 01:54
  • Sgg%
  • georgekoshy007

Hi Guys,

I am using this phone for the past 9 months. The only bad thing thing i have noticed is that this phone is really slow. Low internal memory. I have installed the link2sd application, but as my phone is not rooted its not working. So i would like to root my phone. I tried different methods to sort out this, but as the bootloader is locked its not letting me in.
Also i would like to change the OS as well.
Anyone who have experience in this please assist me.

Hope anyone of you will respond to me.

Thanks.