Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

• ratheesh

this one is not good every time its reset very poor model

• radeesh

the mob is made in japan because this model is not good am using this mob only 2 weeks the screen make two much hot why ? and the is hanking every time ?

• Trish

Why does the Xperia Neo use up my airtime much faster than my previous phone, the Nokia C3? I can't go on a contract now, but I'm using about R60 worth of airtime a day...it's too much. And I can't get it to not eat up all my airtime within 10 minutes!

Can it play 1080p videos....? Thanks

• Neo

baten, 16 Nov 2013How can I make 3G video call in xperia neoU can't make 3G calls, front camera is there only for skype and other apps. U can't make video calls trough mobile operator on android phones.

tjortj, 21 Oct 2013my said phone is two years old making stanby only 24hrs so am co... moreYes get the correct battery

• stafagrafix

a good fone

How can I make 3G video call in xperia neo

• Mim

This is one the rubbish hand set I have ever used. Need to 3-4 times charge every day. Get hot when in use. Internal memory is very insufficient for modern days. Get freeze several times every day –only way to escape by restarting.

• Mim

• tjortj

my said phone is two years old making stanby only 24hrs so am concidering replacing the battery.should I put only genuine 1500 mAh battery or I can put one of 1800 mHa to last longer standby time. thanks

• nilo

You have available case of this mobile phone

• no nick name.. ifean

pls i want to upgrade my sony ericsson xperia neo to 4.0.4 version.and also is the phone capable to accept the upgrade ?? pls reply me to my mail ( augustineify@gmail.com ) and also i notice something, if i try checking my account balance and to recharge it's said connection problem or invalid MMI code.

• Dil

Can any one tell how to get USB OTG support for this 4n pls...

• Clint

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2013Someone to tell me how to upgrade my Neo to ICS pls? My e-mail:j... moreInstall pc companion ( pc suite), connect ur phone. it will show u if there's an update available (ICS is the last update). After this is done, follow the instructions on the PC Companion.. Enjoy...!!

Someone to tell me how to upgrade my Neo to ICS pls? My e-mail:juliusshindinge@gmail.com

Can anyone out there pls tell me how to upgrade my Xperia neo to ISC? send your answers to: juliusshindinge@gmail.com

• arun dho

good camera.and upgraded to ics cause no problem.browsing is fast ics

Good: Amazing camera even on darkness, high quality screen.

Bad: Slowest phone ever used.

Rest is average.

Comment: use the trick to install not movable apps to sdcard. ;-)

Craziest bb, 20 Aug 2013My experia neo is not working & turnning off the power autom... moreRepair your phone with Sony PC Companion :)