Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

• Mim

This is one the rubbish hand set I have ever used. Need to 3-4 times charge every day. Get hot when in use. Internal memory is very insufficient for modern days. Get freeze several times every day –only way to escape by restarting.

• 2013-11-10 10:30
  • m9LA
  • tjortj

my said phone is two years old making stanby only 24hrs so am concidering replacing the battery.should I put only genuine 1500 mAh battery or I can put one of 1800 mHa to last longer standby time. thanks

• 2013-10-21 15:08
  • 3AkB
  • nilo

You have available case of this mobile phone

• 2013-10-09 13:23
  • v0qL
  • no nick name.. ifean

pls i want to upgrade my sony ericsson xperia neo to 4.0.4 version.and also is the phone capable to accept the upgrade ?? pls reply me to my mail ( augustineify@gmail.com ) and also i notice something, if i try checking my account balance and to recharge it's said connection problem or invalid MMI code.

• 2013-09-22 03:08
  • f0EY
  • Dil

Can any one tell how to get USB OTG support for this 4n pls...

• 2013-09-11 11:40
  • v{t4
  • Clint

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-07 00:35 from fsrm - click to readInstall pc companion ( pc suite), connect ur phone. it will show u if there's an update available (ICS is the last update). After this is done, follow the instructions on the PC Companion.. Enjoy...!!

• 2013-09-07 15:24
  • vb$E

Someone to tell me how to upgrade my Neo to ICS pls? My e-mail:juliusshindinge@gmail.com

• 2013-09-07 00:35
  • fsrm

Can anyone out there pls tell me how to upgrade my Xperia neo to ISC? send your answers to: juliusshindinge@gmail.com

• 2013-09-07 00:22
  • fsr2
  • arun dho

good camera.and upgraded to ics cause no problem.browsing is fast ics

• 2013-09-04 17:50
  • t1$I
  • garfius google

Good: Amazing camera even on darkness, high quality screen.

Bad: Slowest phone ever used.

Rest is average.

Comment: use the trick to install not movable apps to sdcard. ;-)

• 2013-09-04 10:47
  • MXik
  • Craziest bb

My experia neo is not working & turnning off the power automatically when the bluetooh is turnning on.How can I solve the problem.Give me help tips.

• 2013-08-20 19:54
  • PScq
  • Vito

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-17 23:04 from KIeP - click to readWith Sony PC Companion or Sony Ericsson Update Service or with Flashtool with the last ICS ROM 4.0.4 or another ROM ...

• 2013-08-18 20:09
  • akuc

> In reply to SAR @ 2013-08-15 14:06 from NPx7 - click to read@sar. Could you please tell me how to upgrade my phone?

• 2013-08-17 23:04
  • KIeP
  • SAR

You can upgrade your phone to ICS, it's faster

• 2013-08-15 14:06
  • NPx7
  • Sara

Hi
This phone is the Android version 4?
Please send e-mail to answer
Thanks

• 2013-08-13 02:54
  • 6w%n

am not seeing aandroid market on the menu
what will i do?

• 2013-08-05 18:19
  • vG@c
  • sunny

hi i am sunny please help me if i update my phone to ics for sony erission noe it will be slow or not or any lagging the phone will be struck or not please help me for my quetion

• 2013-08-03 20:59
  • wd8B
  • jvivekd

Having very low 382MB internal memory compared with other devices.
After upgrading to ICS become very slow and now i can not downgrade.
Camera Video recording quality is very good.

• 2013-07-25 10:40
  • vGFF
  • agamemnon

I bought a used Xperia Neo six months ago. I used it for 4 months before updating it to ICS.

I must say, I have been lucky with phones in the past. I had Nokia 3310, Siemens C65, Sony Ericsson K800i and now Xperia Neo and I have no problems at all.

This phone is amazing and it is the best phone you can get for the small price!

• 2013-07-13 13:21