Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

am not seeing aandroid market on the menu
what will i do?

• 2013-08-05 18:19
  • vG@c
  • sunny

hi i am sunny please help me if i update my phone to ics for sony erission noe it will be slow or not or any lagging the phone will be struck or not please help me for my quetion

• 2013-08-03 20:59
  • wd8B
  • jvivekd

Having very low 382MB internal memory compared with other devices.
After upgrading to ICS become very slow and now i can not downgrade.
Camera Video recording quality is very good.

• 2013-07-25 10:40
  • vGFF
  • agamemnon

I bought a used Xperia Neo six months ago. I used it for 4 months before updating it to ICS.

I must say, I have been lucky with phones in the past. I had Nokia 3310, Siemens C65, Sony Ericsson K800i and now Xperia Neo and I have no problems at all.

This phone is amazing and it is the best phone you can get for the small price!

• 2013-07-13 13:21
  • sr${
  • David

The phone keeps restarting every minute after inserting my sim card. Pals can any help me as to what is actually wrong with the phone?

• 2013-07-04 22:45
  • NwL9
  • vicky

> In reply to Hell Boy @ 2011-08-04 03:34 from U@2q - click to readnokia nw gone its android generation dude.. frst experience xperia any model thn never ever even thnk abt nokia... no comparison btween nokia n xperia m using xperia neo n m a bigg fan of it.. ive also used nokia bt after using neo i realize wat th hell i was using..

• 2013-06-29 21:34
  • 7jWY
  • Neo

> In reply to Thusitha neo @ 2013-06-22 07:07 from iwpx - click to readI am using easy voice recorder, but you must manually start recording after accepting / dialing call.

• 2013-06-28 02:41
  • Sgg%
  • Phoner

> In reply to georgekoshy007 @ 2013-06-26 09:21 from sSNB - click to readEither you have installed too many apps, or something is wrong with the phone from beginning. I am using it for almost a year, and it's still works perfectly.

• 2013-06-28 01:54
  • Sgg%
  • georgekoshy007

Hi Guys,

I am using this phone for the past 9 months. The only bad thing thing i have noticed is that this phone is really slow. Low internal memory. I have installed the link2sd application, but as my phone is not rooted its not working. So i would like to root my phone. I tried different methods to sort out this, but as the bootloader is locked its not letting me in.
Also i would like to change the OS as well.
Anyone who have experience in this please assist me.

Hope anyone of you will respond to me.

Thanks.

• 2013-06-26 09:21
  • sSNB
  • Thusitha neo

can you give me good call recorder for Xperia Neo, i tried many call recorder, but doesn't record other side voice. pls tell me

• 2013-06-22 07:07
  • iwpx
  • yms

what happen when I update xperia neo in to ics?it will slow or what happen plzz tell me about it

• 2013-06-21 16:25
  • iwpx
  • NS

This ph has little internal memory.So there are smarter ph in this price range.go for those.Its video recording n playing is wow.

• 2013-06-21 12:21
  • u7YJ
  • jagri

Not good..:( vrry slow phone...

• 2013-06-20 19:44

info. given

• 2013-06-18 05:08
  • 9xfi
  • jack sarath

> In reply to santhu @ 2013-05-20 14:50 from U$0a - click to readHi dude,if u go update centre then change your android os

• 2013-06-13 16:53
  • YQSi
  • iman.R

> In reply to rashid @ 2013-05-30 12:59 from JFxc - click to readit's a good cellphone. u can 1st root your Xperia neo. then share one gigabyte of your SD as your phone memory then install (link2SD). doing these things by an expert computerist which knows about cellphones software u can link your installed apps to the SD BY JUST THIS WAY AND HAVE FUN. ROOHI. I . IRAN

• 2013-06-09 22:53
  • a3hQ
  • dwarak

> In reply to rashid @ 2013-05-30 12:59 from JFxc - click to readshall you contact me in skype ...i will step by step information..it will very easy to follow......any how i will tell
1.i am using windows7 i dont no how to use this tools in other os so try it in windows 7 ...then install that sony pc companion first
2.http://www.4shared.com/get/-rY...windows.html flashtool
3.http://d-h.st/iqA then download this driver and install.. it is very very important
3.http://www.mediafire.com/downl....0.42_CN.zip
4.forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attach­­mentid=841876&d=1325678726 rooting tool
5.http://www.mediafire.com/downl...-Install.rar cwm installer
first download these tools and reply me dont do any thing just download put them in same folder and reply me

• 2013-06-04 09:15
  • uuCV
  • khadeer

I didn't play the games properly my xperia neo starting game saying that unfortunately game will stop please give idea and tip

• 2013-06-01 20:47
  • Xu}t
  • rashid

> In reply to dwarakn @ 2013-05-17 14:26 from utYM - click to readhi .could u please help me also.i have this mobile since 0ne year.i like it .the only thing i hate it that it lags and has low memory.it always give me a warning the i am low on storage.infact i did check my programs and moved most of them to the sd card.nothing is on phone memory that i downloaded but still i only have now 60 mb free which makes my phone lag.i donno why is it showing me less memory despite i have moved everything thing to the sd card and i even dont have many applications downloaded with me.just 3 games of normal resolution.so tell me how can i do partition so that i can install all the programs to the sd card and not to the mobile storage.i want my mobile storage empty so that it runs smoothly.reply.....

• 2013-05-30 12:59