Sony Xperia Tablet Z Wi-Fi

Sony Xperia Tablet Z Wi-Fi

> In reply to Amrita14 @ 2014-07-26 06:26 from XNJ9 - click to readThrough Wi-Fi.

• 2014-07-28 18:59
  • rvNU
  • Amrita14

I am planning to buy this tab.I want to know how to connect to the internet because dis tab doesn't support SIM or 3G netwrok?

• 2014-07-26 06:26
  • XNJ9
  • pasha

Hi guys...today I bought this tablet. It seems to be fine but something is weird about the display. I noticed that When a black background is being displayed, right corner of the screen at the bottom, is a little bit brighter than other parts. Is it natural or something is wrong with this tablet?!!!

• 2014-06-28 20:54
  • 33hm
  • Jack

> In reply to Hamilton @ 2014-05-26 10:41 from fuUP - click to readI've upgraded to kitkat and it's running completely fine. I had issues unlocking screen and some freezing on Jellybean and now I no longer have this problem.

• 2014-06-25 14:10
  • 3AxW
  • sanele

this is what we need to have as humans

• 2014-06-04 11:43
  • fj9q
  • Hamilton

Hi guys, has anyone upgraded Xperia Tablet Z LTE to Android 4.4 Kitkat yet? Is it working properly?

• 2014-05-26 10:41
  • fuUP
  • N

Those of u who complained about flickering..has d problem been solved? im planning to buy this tab. plz help!!!

• 2014-05-20 10:47
  • ut2I

Hi, with 32 gb sd card, walkman was able to play mp3, now with 64 gb, no songs... Songs are there, just wwlkman player somehow can't see them. Any ideas?

• 2014-05-13 23:21
  • m7HZ
  • Hnd

Great tablet easy to use, incredible resolution, better than the iPad, just got it and its the best purchase I've done so far, it seems that Sony is coming back

• 2014-04-25 10:56
  • PsVk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-29 15:37 from v0qG - click to readso you need a metal or glass back for....what?

• 2014-04-17 00:47
  • IrW9

I am very impress on this tablet because:

.It has a higher resolution
.Amazing 10.1 inches!
.16GB Internal Storage plus 64GB SD card slot!!
.IP57 Water and Dust Resistant
.A fair 8MP camera plus 2.2MP front facing camera
.Who cares about 4.1 Jelly bean? But upgradable to 4.3 Jelly bean

Disadvantages:
.Very EXPENSIVE!
.Why not 4.4 Kitkat
.Plastic body covering (back)

That's all

(Tell me your experience about this tablet.. T.Y)

• 2014-03-29 15:37
  • v0qG

The blinking seems to be a bug which is often seen when using keyboard in Chrome app. Let's wait and see if a fix will be released soon to fix this. Other than the blinking bug, the tablet is fantastic, best 150 euro i've spent :)

• 2014-03-13 00:18
  • JBmx
  • MestreMur

Best option to use when you take a shower or clean the dishes... It is light and the Walkman system, can update your songs (name, artist, album etc. with one click)...
1 Con... the facebook photos are too large and they may look washed.
5 gigas (Internet speed) and a router of 300 (N900) minimum required to see a HD Videos or Movies...

• 2014-01-24 07:34
  • Mfym
  • Brixxsin

Please help me.my tablet z screen always blink after i upgrade to 4.3.please help me

• 2014-01-17 19:18
  • HBy$
  • Ralf

Hi guys please help me my tablet z screen alwats blink after i upgrade to 4.3.please help me

• 2014-01-17 19:11
  • HBy$
  • Lionsauvaga

Hi, someone can help me by telling me if the apps can be transfer to SD? Because I am hesitating by getting the 32Gb or the 16Gb LTE, but I am not sure if 16Gb will be enough. I would surely go for the 16Gb/LTE if some of the apps can be transfer to SD as in Samsung phones.
Thank you for the help.

• 2014-01-02 00:59
  • p@ir
  • mygerges

i got new version 4.3 from 4 days and my tablet is better than before but i have problem in Sony select not open after upgrade

• 2013-12-31 10:44
  • Nh$j
  • roy williams

> In reply to Shane @ 2013-12-29 14:17 from 0ps3 - click to readThat i know. but in case if i wish to move 2 sd card. Is the new jellybean 4.3 update had this feature(move 2 sd)???

• 2013-12-29 18:39
  • ut{A
  • Shane

> In reply to roy williams @ 2013-12-26 14:01 from U$4N - click to readyou dont need to move apps to sd the tablet lets you use all available space to install games or apps.

• 2013-12-29 14:17
  • 0ps3

Got it yesterday and I am blown away by it..
I have been using iPad since the 1st gen and this was my first attempt outside Apple. I must say it is worth every dime.
The sleekness, the build quality, the screen. It's a sheer delight to operate. Just upgraded it to 4.3 and it's even better now.
And to top it all, the waterproof feature.
I don't care what fanboys tell but I believe it is the best Android tablet around !!!

• 2013-12-29 00:03