Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• jaSz

> In reply to Rakz @ 2009-03-18 07:27 from PSLi - click to read@ Rakz - Seems like a software problem, just update it to the latest Nokia Software version v20.x.x, it should solve your problem.

• 2009-03-19 21:10
  • m}9e
  • Andy Burgin

> In reply to Hollywood @ 2009-03-19 19:45 from iA0U - click to readI have had the same problem the usb showing connecting but as soon as you disconnected your phone from your pc just press Refresh an all the tracks you were trying to put on will arrive,i contact Nokia but the said just update your phones software,but i try an mine is still 11.0.09 not the 20.0.01

• 2009-03-19 20:53
  • 3pH0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-17 14:20 from QYxU - click to readthis is the life!!

• 2009-03-19 20:33
  • 0F%S
  • Hollywood

Is there anyone can help me here

i have a problem with my 5800, while it's connected to the PC by the USB, with the nokia PC suite if i try to enter the music player folder it keep loading and says (USB connection active)and dont let me any option to choose, it remain like this till i dissconnect the USB. and that was back with the V1008. so i updated the software to be the V20.00 but it still the same.

and another issue when i copy like 20 MB real player music folders from the PC to the 5800 and then try to access the music player folder it just freezing. only the music player folder and i have this issue only with the music not with the images or the videos.

is there anyone can tell me what should i do ?!!!!!
Thanks very much

• 2009-03-19 19:45
  • iA0U
  • Leroy

Does anyone know if there is a way to customize the home screen like the n97...so I can have my contacts and selected applications not just one or the other?

• 2009-03-19 16:48
  • keP4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-17 14:20 from QYxU - click to readtaw xpe! crisp n tight!! yea!! woho!! =0!!

• 2009-03-19 16:44
  • v351
  • Michael Chueu

i took my phone back my contract shop

the phone has bugs.

cant add birthday to my contacts.

• 2009-03-19 15:44
  • NHZv

> In reply to Nazia sweeeet @ 2009-03-19 14:15 from nCbx - click to readmake sure you are using 8 to 16 mb compatible sd memory card

• 2009-03-19 14:52
  • w0QM

best nokia phone ever ,100% cheap plastic materials.

• 2009-03-19 14:48
  • w0QM
  • Nazia sweeeet

Heyy Guyz I have some problem when i click on Images & videos from the main menu button it does not show any images and videos as I have downloaded some images and movies so how can I refresh it so that my Images & videos will be working alright is there any solution??? I can't see any thing its totaly blank??? plzz guyzz help me out I dont now what is happening to my mobile :( you can reply me on my id too waiting for your replies ??

• 2009-03-19 14:15
  • nCbx

> In reply to ASIM @ 2009-03-19 11:40 from pXjp - click to readIs your wife's number saved in more than one location?

On the SIM or multiple times under other names?

Sometimes this causes the problem you mention.

• 2009-03-19 12:47
  • P%nm
  • GmZ

hi, what's up guys.. just want to ask is the difference of the 1st release firmware with the latest one, v.20 i think? n is nokia gonna release new firmware update for this phone? thanks n cheers~ peace out~

• 2009-03-19 12:26
  • 3LX{
  • GmZ

• 2009-03-19 12:25
  • 3LX{
  • ASIM

Hello people,

I require very urgent advice.

I have set a tone for my wife. The tone runs on the music player & is valid. It even shows up on her name & all & is absolutely fine. I have even made a seperate group for her only & assigned the tone to her group.

The problem is whenever she calls it rings in the standard Nokia tone. And this is the problem only with her name. I deleted her name & entered it again but still same problem.

Once it rang in the tone I set but again it back to the Nokia tone.

Can anybody PLEASE help me becoz that is not the tone I want her name to ring under.

• 2009-03-19 11:40
  • pXjp
  • vdave

can we use msexcel or msword docs on this phone?

• 2009-03-19 11:26
  • vIxH
  • sy wong

I have experience 'hang' on my 5800d touchscreen, where it is suddenly not respond to all input from touchscreen, and I had to press the power off key off & on to back to normal. i check phone memory still a lot. Anybody have this experience ?

• 2009-03-19 11:19
  • iba}
  • Saryu

> In reply to Jay @ 2009-03-19 10:46 from NHZv - click to readgot. through 3rd party hardware. try find at youtube, i think i saw 1 there.

• 2009-03-19 11:18
  • ibbD

> In reply to Jay @ 2009-03-19 10:46 from NHZv - click to readIve not seen any dual sim feature

• 2009-03-19 11:15
  • QYxU
  • Ismail

All i can say is ... well done To Nokia , coz this fone rocks !

• 2009-03-19 11:01
  • ftb}
  • Jay

Does the Nokia 5800 have a dual sim feature?

• 2009-03-19 10:46