Nokia Lumia 610

Nokia Lumia 610

I have a Lumia 610 handset purchased in January 2012 . It if working well except for two problems.

1. Not able to download new apps even it shows that it is for windows phone .

2. Whats app is very slow & does not open in one attempt many a times.

Please suggest some remedial actions to overcome above problems .

Regards,
B.M.Poovaiah
Mob : 9731388128
Email: rsmbng@jkmail.com

• 2015-06-29 08:03
  • Mf5j
  • praa

Some li'l pblms which 'll definately make you feel lyk buyin' a lumia (espcially 525 or 520) is blundr on your part-
1) some times screen goes far too large..and then u have to restart it
2)Received file cant b seen sometimes...even in SAVED PICTURES
3)You 'll definatlyy waste your time in searching " how to.....in windows phone"
4)you have to download an app for even the smallest purpos...even to make a ringtone (Ringtonemaker)
5)you'll have to blow your mind timto tym in order to set up your accout
6)Also uptadin a window is nthin more than a headache(as u dont have such a shit to do in andriods)
And many more.

• 2015-06-22 19:17
  • Hkt7
  • Aadrian

When I had the Lumia 610 it performed really well and it already had low specs at the time it launched with only 800mhz and 256mb of ram.
But still WP was smooth, only starting apps took a buy longer but nothing serious.
Screen was good too. I had the white version and it looked even classy and business like.

• 2015-06-22 01:38
  • dWt2
  • rahul

it has 250mb ram but it almost works like 512mb ram of phone. According to my experience i have played many games of about 30mb to 46mb..and it will be alive fo 2 days even if you use games.....so thumbs up from my side..........

• 2015-06-16 14:14
  • bJe5
  • nikhil

i think it was good phone for me to use i have been using this phone from 2years, havent faced any problem till now. camera is enough to take pictures but the good part of this phone is that the internet is very fast and battery last for two days

• 2015-06-16 14:09
  • bJe5
  • snax

its have a problem of netwark I don't knw why bcoz I didn't able to check my budles,air time etc.

• 2015-06-14 16:57
  • 3sEj
  • Aamir_Vicky

This is possible the worst phone ever made. This phone is horribly slow. Even a low end Chinese phone can perform better than this. All you can do is make calls and text.

• 2015-06-13 17:41
  • X0}d

my fon is not responding only the nokia appears on the screen when i on it

• 2015-06-12 19:44
  • ftMC
  • mahi

Completely bad phone. Bluetooth,USB port are malfunctioning.apps are utter slow.just use this phone as a toy.

• 2015-06-11 07:47
  • rKH9

Very slow.bluetooth not functioning well

• 2015-05-25 06:42
  • utt2
  • maame nkrumah

Pls if I restart my phone will all my pictures and document will also deleted

• 2015-05-21 21:53
  • Ns}Z
  • hashem

The phone is very slow.and cannot able to download anything

• 2015-05-21 03:22
  • 9I7p
  • eddie jobs

> In reply to Max @ 2015-02-10 21:18 from srrb - click to readwhat are you talking about? This phone is horribly slow! it take about 15 seconds for opening an app, whatsapp for instance. For others it take 2-3 seconds to start writting.

• 2015-05-15 06:59
  • Lugw
  • CODZA

so good but sometimes it switches itself off. battery life super

• 2015-05-14 12:55
  • g5d8
  • cats eyes

Nokia Lumia 610 is undoubtedly the worst phone IO have ever used. I have a bill for $300.00 p.m. when it is usually $75.00 I am am un able to end a call or see the screen when I have finished a call doesnt matter what I do this then leads to me having to pay large bills . are Nokia in collusion with telecommunications providers or what..I am going to buy another phone I would never recommend another Nokia

• 2015-05-13 23:53
  • vuMT
  • kiran

> In reply to Joseph Kasujja @ 2015-04-13 10:10 from fqIm - click to readSo good and battery life

• 2015-05-09 11:39
  • rKPX
  • jose

4 really it's incomplited hand to use if any one u in need don't like up fine others else co'z it's bad to me

• 2015-05-01 18:12
  • vrKn
  • manish

> In reply to Joseph Kasujja @ 2015-04-13 10:10 from fqIm - click to readU will have to download zune software in order to sync it with your pc

• 2015-04-25 18:24
  • uu@e
  • goro

Guys, don't buy this phone EVER. I bought it 3 years ago and never used it for once. This phone has made it self unusable: It has no basic functions that all older nokia have, like bluetooth, music player, message writer, file explorer etc. You have to install applications to do them. However, to get application or any files, you have to install a software named Zune on your PC. The installment itself is very complicated. This phone is made by the stingiest people who want you to pay everything that you use. That's why it has no bluetooth, file explorer etc.

• 2015-04-19 05:41
  • tA$u
  • Sk

Worst phone ever...i downloaded uc browser and downloaded songs...but what I see is a empty playlist...the music player shows no songs...its saying use Zune app on pc and sync it from it...
why do I need that fkg software when I have internet on my phone...
The worst phone I have ever seen...

• 2015-04-18 11:58