Nokia Lumia 610

Nokia Lumia 610

• megy

> In reply to basant @ 2015-01-16 13:23 from KArv - click to readI just got this phone from one of my friends and I noticed I cannot download the music for the ringing to my phone. Actually, laptop doesn`t recognize my phone.

• 2015-01-30 16:32
  • nbk@
  • pattin

supperb

• 2015-01-27 06:15
  • 7w0$
  • k.tee

This phone is too frustrating i cant even sign in with my live accounts and is giving me headache

• 2015-01-18 18:07
  • fuIw
  • basant

hiii
friends plz dont buy this phone.
this is the worst phone ever i seen in my entire life.
no memory card slot,no easy to use
even you cannot copy songs, videos,photo from your computer directly.
and even MP4 videos cannot play on it

• 2015-01-16 13:23
  • KArv
  • basant

hiii
friends plz dont buy this phone.
this is the worst phone ever i seen in my entire life.
no memory card slot,no easy to use
even you cannot copy songs, videos,photo from your computer directly.
and even MP4 videos cannot play on it

• 2015-01-16 13:21
  • KArv
  • arsh

i need update my phone and when i connent my phne to my pc this is not connect

• 2015-01-16 05:12
  • Hs8%

> In reply to mandla @ 2015-01-09 17:22 from NmP9 - click to readmandla i don't get want you saying but i have already install zune to my pc and update my Lumia 610 to windows 7.8 thats where the update ended but still i can't ''end calls'' or have the menu from vodacom to buy data bundle but i can only check the balance.

• 2015-01-11 23:34

Use USB cable computer

• 2015-01-09 17:14
  • NmP9
  • Mark HQ

Can't ''End Call'' with this phone and I can't even buy internet data on my Vodacom Sim. need help guys

• 2015-01-07 22:19
  • NmPu
  • ben

Hiw to set the font size??

• 2015-01-05 09:28
  • 7Xd%
  • MaxAce

Nokia had been my brand in mobile phones and window os had been my friend user operating system ever. But, this nokia lumia 610 has been frustating me since i got it. Can't connect easily, can't transfer music through bluetooth or USB data transfer from PC. Of what use do i have phone that i can use it for all these functions. You need to introduce applications, so to make these possible please. So many bad comments and complains about any kinds of lumia phone. Kindly, resolve this issue, so to put smile on the faces of users of window phones and nokia as a brand. You can loose your reputation now. You the first to be reckon with before these newly arrival of other phones..yes, this your zune software, may be you need to adjust that too, so to make it user friendly. Make it urgent, please. My life is boring without these functions in my phone and i believe other users too. Happy new year. New ideas and applications, please.

• 2015-01-01 12:09
  • fuNc
  • t.moni

> In reply to Tebi @ 2014-12-22 12:18 from NmPB - click to readdownload bluetooth share

• 2014-12-31 14:45
  • f0FK
  • shady

o m g the phone is goog

• 2014-12-29 15:34
  • NUhS
  • Tebi

> In reply to Tebi @ 2014-12-22 12:04 from NmPB - click to readEvery time I login to Facebook it says we having trouble getting data and browsing slowly,actually it takes forever...most of the received files via Bluetooth keeps saying unsupported file format..it makes me sick!!

• 2014-12-22 12:18
  • NmPB
  • Tebi

This phone is not user friendly at all..lots of apps U can't get access of...it's sooo complicated im sick of it..

• 2014-12-22 12:04
  • NmPB
  • rs

Useless phone, can't work freely on this. very complicated as far as storing music, videos are considered. Since works only with zune.

• 2014-12-22 05:38
  • HktF
  • spijo

> In reply to ziema @ 2014-11-05 16:14 from fsV7 - click to readwe need bluetooth and slot for a memory card to upgrade or increase space

• 2014-12-17 15:02
  • N9pv
  • fz

> In reply to ranbeer @ 2013-03-23 09:15 from utSi - click to readIt is very useless phone bcoz they not support any first purchase the game and play it is not a good. Nokia company launch update for this phone then the user will give good feedback

• 2014-12-17 09:34
  • vbPt
  • amol

How to set rigtpn wish vibration, ther is only Twp Tom vibration when call arrived n then only timing, IRS not hear at biking he it fix

• 2014-12-16 10:03