Nokia Lumia 920

Nokia Lumia 920

• Assure

Its pitty since two plus years, its is as new ad efficient as 1520. But its hardware limitations have to be inhaled. When is Denim update due, its name not included n list, when 430,630,730 already updated to Denim.At least now we can feel the difference Nokia by Finland ad Now Chinese made. Denim shud be seeding now otherwise 600$device two plus years has nothing to loose but trust 😂

• 2015-03-04 17:32
  • KIgn
  • zixx

> In reply to damian @ 2015-02-28 21:26 from ftKc - click to readgo to settings-glance screen-always on when charging slider...slide it so it will be off...

• 2015-03-03 20:40
  • nxFA
  • zixx

> In reply to diggy @ 2015-01-09 14:38 from fsTy - click to readswipe to the left so you are in main menu(were all apps are)
and search for fm radio.....you will need to conect your headphones because they act as antena...

• 2015-03-02 22:10
  • nxFA
  • damian

hello I am trying to put off me phone When charging but I comes on When charger plugged.... Does anybody have a solution...

• 2015-02-28 21:26
  • ftKc
  • Masomenos

> In reply to whoo @ 2015-02-28 18:05 from KA0w - click to readYes you can. It works for me fine. Surprisingly smooth! But its heating a lot while playing and battery drains fast.

• 2015-02-28 20:11
  • s0Np
  • whoo

guys please tell me if i could run games like dead trigger,asphalt 8,fifa 14 etc
please please reply i need your opnion

• 2015-02-28 18:05
  • KA0w
  • alex

it's a very good phone and its very resitant. i use lumia 920 since 2012 and in 2 and a half years i got no problem with the phone,is a best one and beautiful design.If i would change it with other one i guess il buy the sony Z4 is also a good class from sony and its water/dust prof.

• 2015-02-27 09:38
  • JE4r
  • Masomenos

> In reply to Michael @ 2015-01-28 06:22 from Ibxk - click to readBuy Lumia 920 because it works fine. Very smooth OS even with the dual core processor. Good camera maybe the best 8 mpx shooter I've used. Solid build quality. I have 920 since December 2013 and it looks like new and I didn't put any protection case on it.

• 2015-02-27 00:06
  • 3q}i
  • Moiz

I am using Nokia Lumia 920 since December 2013. And still i didnt got any problem. its a best phone i ever used.

• 2015-02-23 06:37
  • nC6Y

Probably the most beautiful Lumia ever made.

• 2015-02-21 15:46
  • 7Xpx
  • rumman

this is a nice phone.but the hardwares are really disturbing.after 3 months use the headphone jack not working...now its been 4 months and suddenly the phone does not take charge and is dead.and these are common problems..
microsoft should really look into the hardware part..otherwise i love this phone

• 2015-02-20 16:01
  • PAYL
  • L920

> In reply to pekson @ 2015-02-18 23:14 from JKN1 - click to readtry going to SETTINGS>NOTIFICATIONS+ACTIONS and remove vibration to some apps. or remove feedbacks (vibrations) on the Navigation keys and SMS. or maybe sometimes forget to turn off the WiFi everytime you're out.

hope this helps.

• 2015-02-20 08:05
  • t7st

> In reply to jj770827 @ 2015-02-03 20:31 from Y7IH - click to readHi,
I remove the sim card to be replaced with new sim card. After inserting the same sim card, it read missing sim card or invalid. What does it mean? Do I have to reactive the sim card with the network.

• 2015-02-19 07:08
  • wMHH

> In reply to ashok @ 2015-02-17 03:04 from H4tx - click to readPress volume down key and power key together for around 10 seconds and see if it starts.

• 2015-02-19 06:00
  • bC6E
  • pekson

Does anyone have problem with battery. After 8 months of using battery suddenly started draining very fast. Minimum one day, but average day and half i was need to put on charger. Now can't reach 10-12 hours standby-mode. I reset phone - hard reset, I changed battery, I switch another user, I disable all background task and apps and notting helps. I still have lumia 800, I use WP more than 2 years, and don't know how to fix. Does anyone have the same problem and more importantly does anyone have solutions for the problem. Thanks

• 2015-02-18 23:14
  • JKN1
  • Amr

> In reply to ashok @ 2015-02-17 03:04 from H4tx - click to readTry holding both Volume-down button and the power button for about 30 seconds.

• 2015-02-18 15:13
  • Nkib
  • ashok

please help me my lumia 920 is not switch on,,,what to do?

• 2015-02-17 03:04
  • H4tx
  • mogal

I know that the Nokia Lumia 920 is popular phone but this is about apps.and already soltage of apps in windows phone store windows phone doesn't have mostly useable apps like xender it is most important app to share a large file and Most important thing is good apps are paid so guys who will buy this phone and for what b.coz android have already free apps and this time is competition time for Best OS and don't think that Ms interested in apps.
please listen to users voices and make happy to peoples.
otherwise already have android to beat this OS.like blackberry.

• 2015-02-16 11:59
  • Hkt2
  • Josh

I've had my Lumia 920 for nearly two years now and I find it difficult to get another handset or Lumia with higher specs like the 1020. And it stills look brand new and is a solid device. ++100%

• 2015-02-10 02:37
  • u{Kk
  • NatGeo

i have got dust in my front facing camera, how can i fix it
help