Nokia Lumia 920

Nokia Lumia 920

• rollindadice4answers

> In reply to Garththegarth @ 2015-01-21 21:28 from xfPi - click to readYou say its good phone but lack apps,what apps? Most used apps are already found in Store

• 2015-01-24 10:43
  • LBHU

hi guyz, is any 3rd app for music player..I cant play some songs on my phone."erro code 80070002,we cant play this file. need solution guyz..Thanks

• 2015-01-23 14:46
  • f0Eq
  • Ray HuskyPunk

I am so glad I bought this phone! I am mostly a die-hard Android user, but I am always looking to try different OS's. I decided Windows 8. I got this phone for $179.99 (Unlocked) at a local electronics store. Even though it was used, I still love it. It's WAY better than my previous phone, the Alcatel One Touch Fierce. This Nokia phone is really fast and responsive, the screen is a great size for me, the camera is very good, and battery life is amazing! I have also gotten used to Windows 8, even though there were a few apps that I wanted but the store didn't have, overall, I was happy. Even more now that it was upgraded to Windows 8.1, love the new features to it. I would give this phone a 9 out of 10. I would recommend this phone for how good of a value it is!

• 2015-01-22 18:37
  • Y2i@
  • Garththegarth

Really is quite a good phone. But after a certain point you just get fed up with the complete lack of apps and games available for this phone. Not to mention those that are available usually have next to no support. The camera is great and so is the battery life, it is just so restricted by the OS. It's like a sports car with an automatic transmission, it will never live up to its potential.

• 2015-01-21 21:28
  • xfPi
  • Erik

> In reply to drew @ 2014-12-19 20:27 from vx6d - click to readTry to turn of some applications that are turned on in background. Easily press "back button" and keep it for one second till all windows screens are shown,then turn them off...try to put automatic lightness of screen and remove non usable apps...I really enjoyed when I bought this phone, but after some time battery life is annoying and I got few scratches on screen even if I keep it in cover case...I was more than happy with last lumia 520...hope you'll get luckier than I am...

• 2015-01-21 16:20
  • xqE8
  • rk

I am using this device since nov2013. To be honest this is one of best phone in the world. I used Sony, Samsung galaxy models but this is best of all. This phone is highly reliable. I faced problems but it is minor only. I planned to replace with 930 can someone advice?

• 2015-01-17 07:30
  • mGtx
  • sachin

nokia lumia 920 is like i phone 6 but difference is i phone have popularity.. and people dont have info about lumia 920...i suggest you nokia lumia is a best phone ever, even i using before 1 year no complents no demand..

• 2015-01-16 18:51
  • X{jE
  • jon

> In reply to ALAM @ 2015-01-12 15:25 from 6P%7 - click to read8.1 should be globally available by now. What's your region? Try go Settings > Phone Update to search if there's any update available. Remember to use WiFi for updates.

• 2015-01-14 15:51
  • PGHx
  • Aadrian

> In reply to SUBHASIS DAS @ 2014-12-31 10:57 from uwa9 - click to readIf you connect it with your PC you can transfer data easily. But it does not support USB on the go.

• 2015-01-14 00:54
  • 0wxc

> In reply to MirAzim @ 2015-01-12 19:13 from SvX6 - click to readinformation pls

• 2015-01-13 03:33
  • vJAX
  • MirAzim

> In reply to boubaker @ 2015-01-11 10:25 from fpdI - click to readthanks i will try

• 2015-01-12 19:13
  • SvX6
  • ALAM

Hay friends ! i just want to update my phone software from window 8 to window 8.1.... how it will be possible...?

• 2015-01-12 15:25
  • 6P%7
  • boubaker

> In reply to MirAzim @ 2015-01-06 19:41 from SvX6 - click to readyou have to update your phone several time not once and you will use the radion and cortana .i update it 5 time to find cortana.enjoy it

• 2015-01-11 10:25
  • fpdI

Guys, how can I access the radio on my lumia 920? Can you help me update/install/ access it??

• 2015-01-09 14:40
  • fsTy
  • diggy

• 2015-01-09 14:38
  • fsTy
  • MirAzim

guys can you help me i update my lumia 920 to wp8.1 cyan update and there is not cortana. region: USA.

• 2015-01-06 19:41
  • SvX6
  • La dee daa

> In reply to SUBHASIS DAS @ 2014-12-31 10:57 from uwa9 - click to readYeah, it does have data support :) just plug in cable into power port of phone and the other end into Com USB port n voila

• 2015-01-05 05:07
  • vFvk
  • rollin

> In reply to Robterrell10 @ 2014-12-23 12:17 from 75B} - click to readYou're first person I've heard complain about the navigation keys light all because they ham bug you when you watch stuff on youtube,just matter of preference,I know many love it

• 2015-01-04 00:39
  • LBHT
  • rollin

> In reply to SUBHASIS DAS @ 2014-12-31 10:57 from uwa9 - click to readIt supports data transfer through usb mini port,see on pc like if its flash drive,Lumia 830 comes with expandable storage through micro SD card

• 2015-01-04 00:36
  • LBHT
  • SUBHASIS DAS

Since it does not have expandable memory slot can we use Sandisk on the go pendrive along with Lumia 920. Does it support data transfer thru mini USB port provided ?

• 2014-12-31 10:57