T-Mobile G2x

T-Mobile G2x

• Adam

> In reply to Jozzy @ 2015-08-25 13:37 from guY3 - click to readIf you just bought this phone Aug. 25, 2015 you got swindled. I bought this phone 4+ yrs ago and it was the top of the line. They stopped updating the firmware like 9 months into its release and it downgraded in performace ever since then and has continually sludged down.

I suggest you trade your phone in and get a new phone. I am getting my Galaxy Note 5 delivered tomorrow. I am so glad to get rid of this phone although it has been great up until lately.

PS: Also when I upgraded to my new Note 5 I was told by T-mobile that it was good that I was upgrading because they had just downgraded the G2X's data to only 2g instead of 4g. They offered me a free $100 phone (junk) but I wanted the Note 5 so they took $100 off of the price of it.

I hope you end up getting the device you will enjoy.

• 2015-08-27 04:19
  • 47Vt
  • Jozzy

Hi what is wrong with this phone?i just bought this phone last week n is very slow, it switch off at any time ,i cnt put memory card in n when i do so the phone cnt turn on n it normally heat. This phone is really a bomb. It shd be out from the market. Is too disgusting

• 2015-08-25 13:37
  • guY3

Can't i upgrade the phone, and I'm having problems connecting to the net

• 2015-07-10 17:05
  • ftVg
  • siva kumar1

Iím using mobile 2 years based on that im sharing my experience actually itís Poor mobile quality and rebooting frequently. Many times hangs on frequently need to reboot manually and many time manual switch of / reboot also will not work due to that we need to remove the battery to reboot the G2x mobile. Itís really worst experience for me.

• 2015-03-31 10:06
  • U{J6
  • tivoom

Slow ... slow .... slow ....locks up .... needs lots of reboots to keep it above very slow ...

• 2015-01-09 19:12
  • Iaxa
  • kizoo

pls if i share file it go straight to phone memory why or there is a settings? 2. pls show me the fm radio??

• 2014-11-19 09:57
  • fsWq
  • wonly

why does it go off automatically when am downloading some staff online

• 2014-11-09 11:42
  • fq8U
  • crawling critter

Ive had this phone for a year. its horrible. very slow and slow and old operating system. dont bother.

• 2014-10-26 18:03
  • YgW3
  • humraz jay

can I get the network unlock pin. from Kenya

• 2014-09-17 10:53
  • fmxY
  • iSMELLsomthing

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-17 21:36 from jAJG - click to readDon't be so obvious annonymouse

• 2014-08-11 18:12
  • Q%Kc
  • bio

how unlock my lg
can you send me the unlock no.

• 2014-06-09 16:02
  • S0uh
  • darious24555

Its a decent phone, but kinda wish I could upgrade OS. It has actually survived children, which is near impossible. Got it when it was new, but should problably upgrade.

• 2014-05-19 10:04
  • kVTg
  • koolkid19

Im writing this right now on my tmobile g2x. I dont know what all these people are complaining about... do you guys all work for apple or samsung or something? I got this phone a year ago and it still works great and does everything i need it to. This isnt exactly the iphone 5 but i didnt have to spend 400 bucks or get on a contract to get one.

Hdmi out is great. Decent tegra 2 3d graphics. Camera is decent. 4g and wifi work well. No dropped calls. Touchpad is responsive. I do wish i could update the os and get hid support for a bluetooth keyboard though. I havr had a freeze here and there if too much background stuff is running but i dont need to run 20 apps at once anyways.

• 2014-04-30 08:52
  • 8bCG
  • Ladysweet

hello guys
i need help, my videos are not displaying big as a used to be. my videos r very small when i'm playing them.

• 2014-04-04 11:53
  • fuvF
  • androidjunkie

update your g2x manually on lg.com to version P999-V21y and the shut downs/overheating etc should all be fine after update. automatic updates Over the Air were limited time, you must update yourself now to fix those issues.

• 2014-03-10 23:09
  • YiJ3

I was very excited about this phone when I first purchased it having been told that OS would be updated "in a few months". However, after three years and counting the OS never got moved up from GB and the phone started to act up by shutting itself down and sound becoming really annoying, speakers almost unusable...
I think the class action law-suite is in order. They should at least know if you don't deliver, you pay.

• 2014-02-17 21:36
  • jAJG
  • Panic.azimuth

I got a letter in the mail not long ago saying I might be part of a class action lawsuit involving this phone. It said there were known issues with things like freezing, spontaneous rebooting, and other things that made the phone not worth the price. If I had COMPLAINED about this to T-Mobile prior to a certain date, I was eligible to receive something like $20 in compensation.

This phone has been junk since around my third day of owning it - do yourself and favor and pass it by.

• 2014-01-28 23:05
  • 495S
  • biebersgurl3194

Honestly, I was fine with this phone for a couple of days. Then it started to freeze up, got slow, etc. I now hate my phone. It is slow, turns off and on randomly out of now where. I have had my G2x for about 1 1/2 years im pretty sure. I do not recommend this phone. Look for either an Iphone or a droid razr m. I am getting one of those. DO NOT GET THIS PHONE. HONESTLY THEY NEED TO GET RID OF THEM. THEY SUCK.

• 2014-01-16 04:50
  • 0aB}

> In reply to CrwnClwn @ 2014-01-03 07:43 from PZ9} - click to readnope. LG said it will never get ICS.

• 2014-01-06 02:34
  • i$8w
  • CrwnClwn

it can upgrade to ICS or JB?

• 2014-01-03 07:43