Vodafone 553

Vodafone 553

• dr me

> In reply to M.Fick @ 2011-07-25 19:34 from fX1F - click to readomg..thank you.i was about to buy 1

• 2011-08-29 18:26
  • fqm6
  • ly

I've loaded my photos but have to access them individually how do you get it so they come on screen then you can scroll them without having to upload each one. I have put them in folders to see if that helped

• 2011-08-07 22:23
  • m50n
  • yuresh

hey it's looks like psp go and sony erisson xpria play

• 2011-08-06 10:19
  • vEa5
  • dr.

How's the internet? Since it;s Wifi you can go to google youtube etc, right? Cuz some phone only have fb or twitter. What about this phone? Is it available in the philippines?

• 2011-08-05 18:08
  • t7W5
  • shailesh

this is veri good handset but some problem is downloading other wise good futur

• 2011-08-03 19:37
  • vwes
  • beka bwex

1.Does this cell download games and mp3 music? 2.how long takes to record the video? 3.does it support video call?

• 2011-07-29 10:20
  • fsPk
  • M.Fick

I like the phone, but I have a problem downloading mxit, it just doesnt want to work, doesnt matter what version I choose and I have tried to put in another phone's details wich are similar to Vodafone 553. I mean why does it give so many options for Java programs but it doesnt want to work. I even cant use my twitter or Yahoo Messenger. The phone have so many features but basically all of it doesnt work?????

• 2011-07-25 19:34
  • fX1F
  • Ljwill208

Am getting trouble using the camera,i tried but i doesnt work.Thanks

• 2011-07-22 18:08
  • mcja

May you help me on how to use the camera when i want to take pictures,i have tried but it doesnt work

• 2011-07-22 17:48
  • raj

hai friends iam use this phone is very good

• 2011-07-19 21:16
  • Mf5j
  • prashant

this very good handset i like this handset

• 2011-07-12 15:41
  • 9xcU
  • Michael von Babylous

Is vodafone 553 edge support video streaming online..eg; Youtube videos?

• 2011-07-11 14:00
  • N9WV

Love this phone the touch screen is responsive and is nice and clear, internet is fast and phone is very easy to use and my battery lasts for ever! And there only £35 bargan!!!

• 2011-06-08 07:37
  • Lulu

@Vivienne yu insert the memeory card and it ses 'make this your main saving point' or summing i dunno exactly wot or if dat dont work go to the camera, click the thing that looks like a page and click storage:D hope this helpd yu gal

• 2011-05-29 22:42
  • mcja

does the video playback really stay that small? I had assumed it would switch to full screen sideways on but it just stays portrait style and very small.
anyone know if there is a way to watch mp4 videos using the full screen? thanks

• 2011-05-27 21:16
  • myqV
  • mawie :)

> In reply to vivienne @ 2011-05-05 22:01 from nyW5 - click to readjust go to the camera settings and find photo storage the select memory card :) DONE. !

• 2011-05-12 12:08
  • K79J

could someone please tell me how to get the widgets off the screen as you can drag them onto the screen but not off again? i tried to restore the settings but needed a password which i dont know

• 2011-05-07 13:31
  • mpbf
  • vivienne

anyone know how to get pics etc to save to the memory card??

• 2011-05-05 22:01
  • nyW5

brutal phone it can break easily

• 2011-05-04 19:38