Essential PH-1

Essential PH-1

• Aloe

Denzel, 16 Oct 2020I have ttwo of this phone but with dead screen but its so a... moreHey bro, I had the same problem and needed to replace my screen. Buy one from AliExpress, it's as original and is 20-30 bucks, easy to install.

• Denzel

I have ttwo of this phone but with dead screen but its so amazing. A very nice phone. How can I get one. Or the spares. I need the screen any help

• Happy Ph-1User

Oct2020,
compare specs. Many/Most new Phones don't have the CPU/MHz power as this 3 1/2 year old phone does.
-Screen has over 500 pixels per inch, most new one don't.
In 2017 this thing was from Star-Trek.
- How about the Titanium frame? bet you can't bend it...
Camera has had about 100+ plus updates (really) & captures amazing pictures, (fast too)
-Many -New Phones- come with Android 9 and will 'Never' update, the PH-1 = Android 10. ?What other phone started with Android 7 & went to 10?? ...& began life in 2017
-Does your Phone do Slo-Mo videos?? ,this did 3.5 years ago.
Truly, As-New examples are $150+/- , or spend $300 $600++ for a lesser specs phone, your choice...
Will be running strong for another 4++ years.

• Latif

Is there any otg connection in ths phone?

I bought 2 Essential PH-1's and on both the charging/audio (USB-C to 3.5mm) failed within 6 months. Purchased off Amazon so Essential said they would not honor the warranty. I cannot recommend.

• Modilly

The best phone I have owned. Believe the hype. This phone is like fine wine. After 3 years and all those upgrades, it still feels like a new phone.

Glitch, 23 Jul 2020When it was new it was pretty solid. After 2 years it'... moreMine's still going strong after about 27 months. Mind you, I only charge my phone once every 2-3 days.

Glitch, 23 Jul 2020When it was new it was pretty solid. After 2 years it'... moreI got it for $250 on prime day. It's still a very good phone for that price more than two years later. Stock android >>>

• limestone.bob

Jim, 16 Jul 2020Anyone know how to activate VoLTE Calling for PH1 on Sprint?Go into settings, network and Internet, select mobile network and turn VoLTE on.

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2020How is the battery life on this phone?It's exactly really good. Fast charge too.

• Glitch

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2020How is the battery life on this phone?When it was new it was pretty solid. After 2 years it's not stellar anymore.

• Jim

Anyone know how to activate VoLTE Calling for PH1 on Sprint?

How is the battery life on this phone?

I know it's too late now but it's kinda weird that GSMA never reviewed this phone... Hmmm.

No audio jack? Not interested! I have many great wired headphone that I can't use with this phone! Dongle? Mehhhhh...

• dinno

FangerZero, 25 Mar 2020I ordered this phone the moment it was possible, and have l... moredownload Gcam 7.2 or 7.3 and take amazing pics with the Essential ...🔥

• Ibnulazeem

A unique phone with amazing specs in this price.

• FangerZero

I ordered this phone the moment it was possible, and have loved it since owning it. Sure there are some things on it that could have been better, but considering it's 2.5 years old and still runs like new, it's damned good. The phone is a great size and has a good weight to it. The finger sensor on the back responds quickly. The only complaint I have is that the company went under, so I no longer get my monthly updates same day they come out. I guess people would rather buy garbage every year, Samsung, than high quality products. Now that manufacturers are looking at doing High Mid-Tier CPUs it's even more sad. I probably won't be upgrading until 2021 or later. The Snapdragon 835 is in the same class as the the 765g that manufacturers are looking at using in 2020.

• JodyMitoma

Grim reaper, 24 Feb 2020That's why I'm not able to find any essential phones on eba... moreThere are used ones for only $85 on eBay, though! Amazing price: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Essential-128GB-Black-128GB-Unlocked-Smartphone-C/184134392105?hash=item2adf43d929:g:DWcAAOSwvApaDRMP

• Grim reaper

Kingslayer, 04 Oct 2019Got the last open box Essential Phone on eBay for a total o... moreThat's why I'm not able to find any essential phones on ebay right now