Acer beTouch E110

Acer beTouch E110

ERNESTO, 25 Apr 2014i cant download applications such as whattsup and so on what mi... moreI think that device is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally old.

• bharat

hii how to download whats up app

• ERNESTO

i cant download applications such as whattsup and so on
what might be the reason?

• janjan

please help me i want to root my acer e110 so that i can use the capacity of my phone... But how can i do that?
please help me??

• Raj

bluetooth is not working...i can not connect the other mobile...it tells wrong to connect..and it shows that ...it is connected but not paird to the phone...plz any one help me...

is this android phone or java mobile? and what is the difference between android and java

• jelo

where can i buy acer E110 thier in philipines cause my touchscrean was have damages

• patrick

is acer betouch e110 can upgrade its OS type ? help me to enjoy my phone

• mohd aidid ramlee

shani, 27 Feb 2013i got lock the phone and forgot the key. now to off lock my cell phonemy phone patern lock was blocked,what step can free its when i try to put email and password login google account over 5 times....help me i'm new user.

• swtgrl

this phone dosnt notify phone calls or messages...one is calling me but there is no incoming call shows on screen....how i solve it???? plz help

• jp

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2013just format the phone... shutdown the phone... then hold answer ... morehow to delet built in applicatioN?

• raneth

Ankoh, 23 Mar 2013My screen touch is not working and i can't get one to buy here i... morealso my aunte it didnt use the touch screen, very so slowly or else didnt functioN..help me tnx

• Ankoh

My screen touch is not working and i can't get one to buy here in Ghana so how do get to buy or repair the screen touch.pls help me

• shani

i got lock the phone and forgot the key. now to off lock my cell phone

just format the phone... shutdown the phone... then hold answer button + power on + increase volume.. 100% working

• Jeevz

imrant, 31 Aug 2012it will nt support any android apps dnt go for this phnThis doesnt support any Android app becoz its an old phone and its Android version is 1.5. So u wont even be able to access android market aka Google play. I aint sure whether there is any way to upgrade its software..

• @Lizzie

dany, 14 Aug 2011iwas using pattern lock by accidentely my friend pressed a butto... moresame here! i don't seem to find a solution! PLEASSE! HELP! i accidentally touched the FORGOT PASSWORD but i know the password! now i cant unlock my frakin phone!

eslam, 09 Feb 2011i download a software for bluetooth and it works well thats name... morehow did you download the file, i try it but it won't work>
Please guide me how to do it.
Thanks in advance

rooney, 04 Nov 2011can i upgrade acer e110 to a higher android version more than 1.... moreOS still available in the market 1.5 i think there is upgraded version for Android ........