• Kel

arbi, 11 Apr 2019Good day to all, After long years of search for another Acer x... moreHi,

Im looking for 1 to buy. Do have any idea if they still have more and can i get the info where you bought it please? Thank you very much.

• Cari12

Kimbamiel, 16 Jan 2019It's simply the best phone I've ever had. I broke it and I'm loo... moreif you are still interested you can buy mine , it has been hard for me to look for new cp case for this cp unit that's why im thinking to replace it.

Good day to all,
After long years of search for another Acer x2, I was able to buy from our local website here in the Philippines. Its brand new which emanated from a retail electronics that was declared old stock from their warehouse. Just bought it fora bargain of $135USD or P7,000 Philippine Currency.

• Lina

Kimbamiel, 16 Jan 2019It's simply the best phone I've ever had. I broke it and I'm loo... moreGood day, you do not tell me where you can buy a phone now?

• Kimbamiel

It's simply the best phone I've ever had. I broke it and I'm looking to buy another one.

• mr f n

i see phone tv

my problem with this phone acer liquid x2 is the GPS

• ZEESHAN ISLAM BUTT

iam from pakistan and i search this mobile in internet and in whole pakistan but i cant find if every one have this mobile only guide me that where can i buy this cell phone in asia or in middle east

• Peter K

Jerome, 29 Dec 2017We have still available in the Philippines as supply last... Bra... moreCould anyone please provide a link to webstore with international shipping option ?

• Nemo

• Jerome

Anonymous, 09 May 2017Hi, Let's say you're using SIM1 for 4G as main, does SIM2 & ... moreFor LTE one of the time only...all sim slot available for LTE but you need to customised

• Jerome

Daniel, 29 Sep 2017Hello, is possible to buy this phone? I can´t find any pag... moreWe have still available in the Philippines as supply last... Brand new manufactured date Jully 2016

Is this gonna be true?

New Android O (OREO) Features and Supported Devices
August 22, 2017
Acer

• AnonD-719367

I like this Acer x2 better than the previous Acer Tri-Sim e700. All 3 sims are 4G LTE but one at a time only.
Both cameras are great
Nice flip cover with access even when its close cover mode
Long 4000mah battery life
I'm using all three different sim provider at LTE mode depending on the area
Been using for the last 2 years here in the Philippines without any issue yet
Hope, Acer will come up with another improve Tri Sim phone with upgraded specs.

• Daniel

Hello, is possible to buy this phone? I can´t find any pages, where it is to sell. Only one seller from the UK (with no shopping to the Czech Republic)

• roy

clasher, 04 Apr 2017how to unmount usb otg to liquid x2just re start the phone, and you will eject the otg....

• Triskelion

vonsai, 15 Jun 2017It's a good phone. Problem is it doesn't have an option to eject... moreAt sm north edsa there is acer store in annex at 2nd floor, you can order battery and accesories there made only for acer gadgets!

• Triskelion

Paul, 01 Aug 2017Phone specs are very good even if compared to the newer Acer mod... moreThe phone specs are quite good but the problem is when can we update our software, even the launcher is uncostumizable!

• Paul

Phone specs are very good even if compared to the newer Acer models. These are my list of negatives:
1. Very slow boot up (fast boot option is there but does not work).
2. Updated stock Launcher is horrendous (better not update it).
3. No official Android update (this really sucks).

hi everyone,
im from Pakistan,can anyone tell is it available in Pakistan or Saudia Arabia?