Acer Liquid X2

Acer Liquid X2

• AnonD-682021

The Phone was nice, minimal delay, battery life is good, camera is clear both rear and front, the tri-sim is good, all working, flip cover are good also, just some delay upon open and closing, the only problem is there's no safe unmount for flashdrive.

• Karyuc

clasher, 04 Apr 2017how to unmount usb otg to liquid x2go to settings/ storage / unmount usb external storage.

• Baz

hi every one, i'm from egypt
can you tell me where I can buy this phone? Thank you

• vonsai

It's a good phone. Problem is it doesn't have an option to eject USB OTG. Can't find a place to buy an Original Battery pack (Philippines).

Anonymous, 09 May 2017Hi, Let's say you're using SIM1 for 4G as main, does SIM2 & ... more2G

from the acer store in a mall

joe, 16 Apr 2017of course not! this phone very responsive. tripple sim works fin... moreHi, Let's say you're using SIM1 for 4G as main, does SIM2 & SIM3 use 3G or only 2G?

Does it supports VoLTE?

hi every one, i'm from Indonesia can you tell me where I can buy this phone? Thank you

• joe

HAHA, 22 Mar 2017Acer X2 slow data connection ? of course not! this phone very responsive. tripple sim works fine...easy swap when it comes to data.. got mine since august 20, 2016....and till now it's getting better...

• clasher

how to unmount usb otg to liquid x2

• HAHA

Acer X2 slow data connection ?

• ganesh

Ardi Indonesia, 19 Jan 2017Which one better, Acer Liquid X2 or Coolpad Mega 3? Both have tr... more Acer Liquid X2 is far far better than coolpad mega 3

• Achard

Ricky, 18 Jan 2017Hi, Can you please advise where I can buy this model: Acer Liqui... moreHi Ricky,

It can be sold here in Manila, Philippines.

• liuh

My acer liquid x2 binili december 22 last day lng ang camera niya cant conect camera..Tapos pag erestart mo mamatay sya at umiinit.

• Ann

Thank you so much gsmarena. This site is very useful. God bless you

• Tamuls

Its good, specially when they have a beautiful model to endorse it.

• Ardi Indonesia

Which one better, Acer Liquid X2 or Coolpad Mega 3? Both have triple sim

• Ricky

Hi, Can you please advise where I can buy this model: Acer Liquid X2? I am located in Dubai, but I am traveling all over Asia.

Regards

• Dany

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2016Hello, I would like to know the price of this smartphone and or ... moreHello bro! Did you find a place to buy this smartphone. I´m looking fo one similar a long time ago, but unfortunatlly I can´t find.