Acer Liquid X2

Acer Liquid X2

• Judge

Im reading the comments and i dont wanna buy it anymore

AnonD-571078, 11 Aug 2016Wouldn't recommend this phone. After 5 days of use, the phone cr... moreHad the same experience with this phone. Only the store wont replace my unit. It has spent more time on repair than with me. So frustrating and waste of money.

this phone is great compared to others.. for me one of the best smartphones . affordable fast processor, 3 sim cards work simultaneously.. great battery..stylish , great camera 13mp with flach rear and front.. my best smartphone ever

• Lazar

I bought it in Hong Kong in Feb. I paid only €216 (convered from $). Phone works perfectly, only Acer Liquid software is poor so i dont update it anymore. The battery is great. I talk, chat, read and write mails all daylong and still have 35-45℅. Charging is slow but its expected. I recommend it! Its great!

AnonD-571078, 11 Aug 2016Wouldn't recommend this phone. After 5 days of use, the phone cr... moreMaybe you have bad luck because , my phone just okey and work properly without any problems

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2016I am in Germany. Where can I buy it ?You can buy here in zhe philippines..

Wouldn't recommend this phone. After 5 days of use, the phone crashed. Sent it to the service center and they pointed me back to the store for replacement (new unit). About 10 days in, the phone crashed again — kept restarting until it won't turn on anymore. They reformatted it. Returned the following day because it happened again. Was advised to surrender the 'new unit' to the service center. After days of no feedback, I had to follow up and that's the only time they told me they have requested for a replacement again. What were the chances both products were defective?! Refused their replacement and am now pushing for a refund. The stress is not worth it. After paying fot the substandard phone, it spent kore time in their repair shop than with me. So please, don't buy.

Jovon, 25 Jul 2016Just bought it last May2016. It's ok at first, but now (July) it... moreHappened to mine within a week of buying it. They replaced it but it happened to the new unit within a week or two. Had to replace it again. Would not recommend.

mn, 28 May 20161.Dial # # 7 2 7 8 6 # > SCRTN will appear > Tap OK. 2.P... moresprint

• Arsta

AnonD-569342, 07 Aug 2016Hi,, is it compatible at VR box?? please help,,, thank youIs not, don't have sensors som significant motion, step counter and step detector.

Shreya, 03 Aug 2016Is it available in India?? If then from where to buy coz i didnt... moreI purchased it from ebay.com but faced a lot problems regarding custom clearance

Hi,, is it compatible at VR box?? please help,,, thank you

Roy obsioma, 21 Jul 2016It's 64 GB guys expandable I have a 64 GB card in - works perfectly

• Shreya

Is it available in India?? If then from where to buy coz i didnt find on shopping websites...Is it available at local dealers shop?? If not launched in India any1 when will it come here?

• Jovon

Just bought it last May2016. It's ok at first, but now (July) it frequently reboots to the Acer logo screen. Could someone help me... Thanks!

• Roy obsioma

AnonD-521036, 25 Apr 2016Triple Sim Is Good Option.But Sd Card Just Up to 32Gb!?It's 64 GB guys expandable

• Roy obsioma

Unknown, 23 May 2016Is it support the feature usb OTG ? plsYes absolutely my dear, it's 100%, supports OTG.

I am in Germany. Where can I buy it ?

sometimes lag

Has anyone encountered a problem with the rear flash? Mine just stopped working. I mean there's light but its not bright. Can't even use it as a flashlight