Acer Liquid Z630

Acer Liquid Z630

• ragnarok

can this phone handle 64 gb micro sd card?
or is it limited only to 32 gb?

• frank13

Hi everyone. Does the acer liquid z630 can play smoothly with the nba2k16? Please let me know guys.

Hi there!
Having problems since yesterday with my phone Acer z630. It suddenly doesn't update, don't play videos and even on YouTube, I can't watch or listen videos. And another one, when I try to download apps on playstore, it just keep on downloading even it isn't.
I need some help plsss.

• Lai

I got this problem since yesterday, my phone suddenly doest want to play videos on you tube, don't update and even in downloading apps on playstore. Its just keep on downloading, but there's nothing downloaded. Can you help me out? Anyone? Pls. Tnx

• Nein

So many people complaining about problems when it's probably just them not being careful lol. I'm gonna go assume that because I haven't had any problem with mine. Probably the most affordable strong phone one could have and it even has a 4000mAh battery! Very satisfying for someone like me who use their phone for gaming.

I've been using acer z630 for 2 months and today it had a problem. I turned on the phone and then, after the usual 2 minutes of loading, the screen became black, but anyway i could see whatsapp preview, turn on and turn off wifi or bluetooth, change the brightness and all the other main plannings, but the screen keeps being black and i can't use any other function of my phone.
what can i do?

• Jay

I had this phone for roughly 5weeks and I have a huge problem. the blue light indicator keeps flashing and the battery level doesnt drop. and after a few hours, the phone will warn me of low battery and then just die. Anyone know what seems to be the problem?

• Gi

When in call.. i cannot play music and when i play video there is no sound

• Bogart

Is there any overheating problem in this ph 2hrs playing coc using globe 3g connectivity?

• Jacer

manongpedro, 18 Feb 2016Good evening guys, I've been using this phone for a month. I hav... moreHi
Assuming there is a LTE signal in your area, check the handset settings whether the LTE is enabled or not. Still no LTE access? Check LTE bands of your network and compare them with those that your phone supports (they should be listed on the phone packaging). Hope this help

• Zion21

LTe works only on LTE areas.

• manongpedro

Good evening guys, I've been using this phone for a month. I have a problem in connecting to LTE. my sim card is LTE ready but the connection is upto H+ only huhu please help. *Globe user here*.. I also went to some LTE sites for globe but the connection is still upto H+ only huhuhu. patulong po :(

...., 17 Feb 2016 sun cellular doenst have LTE capability.. only 3Gthanks for your response. how about the battery issue? can you please give me a tip on how to long last the battery life of my device?

• ....

AnonD-500903, 14 Feb 2016Hi, I've been using this phone for almost a month, but since I u... more sun cellular doenst have LTE capability.. only 3G

• phantom14

AnonD-500903, 14 Feb 2016Hi, I've been using this phone for almost a month, but since I u... moreIs your location LTE ready or has a LTE coverage? Maybe not. That's why you can see the H+ sign on your divice. Try to check if your location is LTE covered

AnonD-500903, 14 Feb 2016Hi, I've been using this phone for almost a month, but since I u... moreanyone can help me.please. now my battery drains to fast

• gwapo

AnonD-500614, 14 Feb 2016little disappointing when playing internet based games the wifi ... moreset static on wifi its a lollipop problem

Hi, I've been using this phone for almost a month, but since I used it, I can't activate the LTE, it only appear H+. Can anyone please help me how to solve set the APN for sun user?

• jedz

my concern was,i just bought the phone yesterday,tryig to connect to our wifi but it doesn't work!other mobiles doing well connecting in wifi!!!

little disappointing when playing internet based games the wifi turns off randomly then it turns on immediately.