Acer Liquid Z630

Acer Liquid Z630

Aydie daniel, 10 May 2017I need a battery please... Where Can I Find These batteries@Aynie Daniel You can check lazada for replacement battery for Liquid Z630. I'm not endorsing by any means.

Thought I am the only one having the said issue. Charging is a pain. It indicates charging status but it isn't charging at all! I've been charging it since 7 am this morning but it's already past 2 in the afternoon and it is still at 1%.

• Madmax

Erin, 25 Jun 2017I am having the same problems with my acer Z630So far GPS is the most common problem of liquid Z630, and no latest update of OS.

Always no signal GPS or some times cannot move.

• Joe

Mark, 16 Jul 2017My phone - Acer Liquiz Z630 - has stopped charging or won't char... moresame issue except about the draining part. anyways, i ask my friend to check my phone acerz630 of course. then told me that the issue is the charging port or the charging circuit.,it need to be replace . that's why i'm looking for someone who can fix it.

• creedz

my problem with my acer z630 is that its data..everytime i turn on my data it suddenly turns off..and usualy when im on 4g my cgnal stops and disapears for some seconds then it will turn to 2g..please i need help

AnonD-683414, 09 Jul 2017nooooIt may not be the best for gaming, but, it's 80% capable. I was able to play Asphalt 8 with max settings on using my Acer Z630. (With minor frame drops, of course) almost every game is almost smooth. Just keep the graphics between low medium or above medium. I do not recommend max settings.

Mark, 16 Jul 2017My phone - Acer Liquiz Z630 - has stopped charging or won't char... moreHave you tried changing your USB cable?
I encountered this charging problem on my Z630 as well and turned out, my usb cable was faulty. Why not give it a try, let me know the results. 😁

• Mark

My phone - Acer Liquiz Z630 - has stopped charging or won't charge. Last night as I was charging it, instead of charging, the battery indicator was just draining. Now, it has totally drained. I can't open it. Any tips? Thanks.

touch screen has problem..automatically moves

GAMINGISMYLIFE, 20 Jan 2017Is this phone good for gaming? (PLZ reply) noooo

the battery wont charge anymore and its draining so fast

• Donna

I'm not a heavy user, just a regular wifi internet for like 2-3hrsbin a day. Not into gaming and rarely charge the phone usully it will last for 3days but yesterday after ths software update everything acts sk weird. Is it just my phone or all z630 users??

• Erin

Rose Styles, 21 Jun 2017I actually have the same issues that you guys have about acer. I... moreI am having the same problems with my acer Z630

• Rose Styles

I actually have the same issues that you guys have about acer. I have acer t03

1. The battery really drain sooo fast
2. Malfunction of the power button
3. Over-heating on the upper back of the phone
4. Vulnerable usb port (unlike Samsung)
5. Camera defect (rear camera is not working/upside-down image on the front camera)

Better to buy another model. Not gonna use Acer again.

• jun

my cp suddenly wet at the back its moisted i just putted it into the floor while sleeping...
the problem now is that the light, but it can be power on...

• Nessa

Seems that roughly after a year mine is doing the same now (though I am not a heavy user at all). The upper back easily heats up even when it is just on stand-by while charging. Though the heat does not get to an alarming temp, it's just noticeable. The power button no longer works the same and I've recently had to use a power-to-volume app. One more thing I have noticed recently is that it will sometimes become unresponsive to the point that I have had to reboot the device. But it does not restart at all, I've had to remove and insert the battery to get it back up. Overall, it was a good phone but it just did not last as expected.
And yeah, no update to nougat...bummer.

• Denny

What is the largest mini sd card this phone will except?

• Aydie daniel

I need a battery please...
Where Can I Find These batteries

I have an Acer liquid z630 it's good for gaming,i have played several games like NBA 2k16 ,NBA 2k17,GTA SA and GTA LCS without any lag but the phone gets really hot after 15 minutes or 30 minutes of play.The only problem I had was my phone's lock/unlock button is a bit broken so I had to press the top part of the button to unlock it.The center and bottom part of the button is broken.There's no support for this phone it can even run Marshmallow but the developers didn't even bother making an update.

• Mehul Patel

I want to buy battery for Acer z630s....