Acer Liquid Z630S

Acer Liquid Z630S

• Shubham

Shubham, 22 Jun 2017Yeah , i used also this device and used jio sim. In this device ,, Here my youtube video link how to use jio in acer mobile. https:/youtu.be/wo-hi44cE-E

• Shubham

Rajesh, 05 Dec 2016I have bought acer liquid z630s mobile , though it is 4G mobile ... moreYeah , i used also this device and used jio sim. In this device ,,

• Shubham

Rajesh, 05 Dec 2016I have bought acer liquid z630s mobile , though it is 4G mobile ... moreI m using jio sim in my acer 630s,,, , if u want then i can make a video , how to get setting for jio

• maari

its 4G Moblile

Great phone for the money, powerful and great battery life. Only faults really are the lack of updates and Android upgrade. Good Dual SIM phone. Cameras crap and camera software too complicated.

• kuty

How do update my phone with volte support sensor active

When we will get marshmallow update please someone tell me

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2016Not jio 4g voice work any time offline or conction but 4g net w... moreMines working fine with ease

• sunilkr

chintu, 20 Feb 2017As a same problem my mobile,pls suggest me & solve this problem.you go to other state

• chintu

din, 16 Nov 2016my jio sim is working in another phone. when i try in my acer ph... moreAs a same problem my mobile,pls suggest me & solve this problem.

I think they stop supporting the device..

• Anil

I have Acer z630s I want to upgrade the version how can I upgrade the version

This device is not in the exchange list in online shopping store... Unfortunately , I tried to exchange but u couldn't ..

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2016How Jio Sim work in my Acer z630sNetworks is working

Not jio 4g voice work any time offline or conction but 4g net working downloaded is very well is outgoing call is very very bad

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2016my jio sim is working in another phone. when i try in my acer ph... moreIt does not support Indian 4G band(LTE 850 (5), LTE 1800 (3), LTE 2300 (40)), So JIO was not working.

LTE 850 (5), LTE 1800 (3), LTE 2300 (40) this is Indian 4G bands. Buy the mobile which has these 4G Bands.

• speed

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2016my jio sim is working in another phone. when i try in my acer ph... moreyou have to change the apn settings

Hey buddy can anyone tell me where is the clipboard in this device?

my jio sim is working in another phone. when i try in my acer phone its not working. signal not coming .please tell me how can it works in acer liquid z630.