Acer Liquid Z630S

• Vikas

sam, 01 Oct 2016Not workingJio not working

• sam

• Mohit

I am putting Jio activated sim in this phone but signal is not available. Automatic or manual network of Jio is not available and seems no support from Acer customer care. In my opinion this is not a good device in present time.

• abhi

Jio mere bhai jio..., 29 Sep 2016Listen carefully... First u download jio4gvoice app on ur smartp... morePlz tell me how jio Sim starts working in Acer liquid Z630S

• singam

can not generate jio sim code pls give solution. its happens only on acer y

• ragul

shahid, 04 Sep 2016Does my phone Acer liquid z630s supports jio Sim or jio network ... moreI am not able to get Jio sim barcode number.. in Acer liquid z630s... Please help me how to get Jio sim barcode... Every 4g phone got Jio barcode except our mobile phones of Acer liquid z630s. Please help me to get Jio barcode... Please reply me soon.

• Jio mere bhai jio...

Listen carefully... First u download jio4gvoice app on ur smartphone and put only jio sim slotted on ur phone... When u open the jio 4g voice app.. then it will generate an otp to your alternate num. So notedown in it.. and ur acer liquid z630s will strt wrkng on jio.... Thnk u...

• vins

AnonD-578662, 31 Aug 2016Yesterday Purchase Acer Z630s - but one doubt ? Reliance Jio si... moreJio SIM works on Acer z630 I have used the same

AnonD-578662, 31 Aug 2016Yesterday Purchase Acer Z630s - but one doubt ? Reliance Jio si... moreWhether this phone support Jio sim to barcode please help

• ashok singh

Prerna, 26 Sep 2016I am also facing a lot of problem i am not able to generate my B... moreyou are able to get sim without barcode.

• Prerna

ashok singh, 21 Sep 2016I have that phone. I genrate bar code using old myjio app finall... moreI am also facing a lot of problem i am not able to generate my Bar-code to get the sim in Acer z630s. How have you generated your bar-code. Can u plz help me out for this..

• ashok singh

I have that phone. I genrate bar code using old myjio app finally i got my new jio sim but there is notwork are shown. I put my jio sim on other phone it shown the network and internet is working. What can i do now please help...???

• Raj

I installed My jio app but not getting get jio sim option , for this mobile (Z630s), Tell the instructions for getting jio sim barcode

• Subramani

We already update but not getting jio borcode this set comfortable for jiosim or not

• Subramani

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2016Jio coupon code is not generated in Acer liquid z630s.... please... moreWe not coming borcode to jiosim

Why this phone not supporting jio sim

Excellent smartphone, one of the top value for money

Jio coupon code is not generated in Acer liquid z630s.... please update operating system on this Mobile.........