alcatel Flash 2

alcatel Flash 2

• Mr. John

hafiz, 06 Mar 2016I used this phone about 2 month ago. Last week i updated the pho... morehttp://www.androidcribs.com/2015/11/how-to-fix-b­ootloop-in-alcatel-flash-2.html?m=1
Try this, I already tried it and it works.

Ber, 09 Mar 2016The back button somethimes not working and when I play music I d... morescreen protector could be a probl,4 back button
settings, sound , chek 4 , music , video , games , and other media,

• Ber

The back button somethimes not working and when I play music I didn't hear anything even Im not using headphones.

How's the GPS on this device? Does it take too long to lock?

ws, 08 Mar 2016I'm sure you have rooted your phone. Unroot won't change anythin... moreyou 're absolutely right and ,
I really do not understand it to such excellent performance, and you are doing ROOT the phone, you are not aware of this program ( kingo root or otherwise) is made from Chinese hackers that allows the program to install hidden software that allows them to corrupting phone and later on become 'worthless brick' and you are forced to buy a new phone , if you do this then you are a new victim

• ws

jec, 02 Mar 2016i cant update my phone. it says that your system is damage. wire... moreI'm sure you have rooted your phone. Unroot won't change anything. You have to factory reset in order to upgrade it.

• Sezan

My back button does not response sometimes... And after downloading the update it comes unzip error. Pls suggest and thanks in advance....

rixx, 07 Mar 2016the battery drains quickly even i charged it for 3 hours. i hav... moreThese apps are draining most of your data and battery life ;
facebook , messenger , Snapchat , Instagram , Spotify , Path
Amazon Android ,
means it does not matter how long your phone remains in charge ,
but applications that run in the background consumes power

• rixx

the battery drains quickly even i charged it for 3 hours.
i have 5 downloaded applications and the data is slow.

I couldn't update the "wireless update" I always got unzip error. How can I resolve the problem?

• charlie123

yeah i got some problem in my loud speaker also.. Is there any update for flash 2to marshmallow??

• hafiz

I used this phone about 2 month ago. Last week i updated the phone software. But now, suddenly the screen turn black and i can't do anything. Cannot take out battery also. i already press button down + power key to reset but nothing happen. Anyone in this forum can help me?

Raaz, 01 Mar 2016I have problems with touch and Worst Loud Speakeryou may have it checked if it is under warranty... mine was changed (speakers)... now it is better

• jec

i cant update my phone. it says that your system is damage. wireless update disable. how can i fix it.

• ranadheer k a

Video is horrible its not working

• Raaz

I have problems with touch and Worst Loud Speaker

AnonD-509168, 29 Feb 2016I have been using Flash 2 for three months but there is a proble... more settings> more> Mobile networks> and now need to go to the 'access point names' >
in dependence on operator need to post some name , for example, for me it is like this;
< my operator name ''ONE'' >
( ONE internet and mark,- this is for postpaid )
and if it is prepaid Then ( ONE ppinternet and Mark )
or for more instructions at your operator
and check whether the sim card is in input 1

I have been using Flash 2 for three months but there is a problem that (sometimes/most of the times) the data connection is not connect until the available mobile networks searching completed manually using settings>more>mobile networks>network operators. What can I do? Please suggest me anyone. Thanks in advance.

• Paulus nababan

Rbeau, 28 Feb 2016Where to find the music player for Alcatel flash 2? Thanks.from play music

Rbeau, 28 Feb 2016Where to find the music player for Alcatel flash 2? Thanks.there is no music player for Alcatel flash 2 it is for android , go to ''play store'' just tupe music player and select 1 you wanth