alcatel Flash 2

alcatel Flash 2

• Mbuhlah

Brian0916, 13 Nov 2017Hi, can somebody tell me how to do screen shot on this phone??? ... moreYou can press power botton+volume down at the sametime

stella, 23 May 2017may alcatel flash 2 its always automatic restart y?Because it needs to shutdown the background apps that cause overheating

• Brian0916

Hi, can somebody tell me how to do screen shot on this phone??? Thanks allot!!!

AnonD-708633, 17 Oct 2017If you are from the Philippines, you may buy a battery for it at... moreCan you give me the link please. Ty

• anonymous

AnonD-678350, 22 Jun 2017My flash 2 phone won't charge when the phone is on. But it charg... moreMine too. can someone please give us some advice :(

AnonD-686569, 22 Jul 2017hi I'm using this flash 2 for 1.8 years it serves me well, i l... moreSwitch charger micro usb cable or maybe your phone usb connector is malfunctioning...

• Lei

AnonD-708633, 17 Oct 2017If you are from the Philippines, you may buy a battery for it at... moreDid u install it yourself and is it relatively easy to do that?

jel, 28 Aug 2017Is the battery of Alcatel Flash 2 is attached? You mean, we can'... moreIf you are from the Philippines, you may buy a battery for it at shopee. I just got mine yesterday and installed it today. No more issues.

• mishyapple

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2017The battery is malfunctioning. For example, I have 78% in batter... moreyou can go to the near alcatel service center they could actually change the battery for you they will just charge you for the battery and the labor, it will cost you more than 1000 pesos but not greater than 1,500 i guess. Sorry I forget the exact cost.
If you want to ask the amount how much it is you, you can contact them through telephone or email.
https://savenearn.com.ph/alcatel-service-centers­/ - list of alcatel service center in the Philippines

How can i find the marshmallow update? Cant find it in the Official site. Anyone can assist?

• zion

my flash2 temperature is always high, which making my phone too hot when i turn on the Bluetooth and the internet connection

AnonD-683562, 10 Jul 2017I have been using flash 2 for 1.5 years. It served me very well.... moreSame here. I experienced the same way too. I used it for 1 year and 6 months

The battery is malfunctioning. For example, I have 78% in battery but it will suddenly shut down and when I open it, the percentage of the battery is 1% already. How can it be? How can I replace it? It's non removable.

• jel

mykes, 18 Aug 2017after 1 1/2 yrs since i bought my alcatel flash 2, i am now havi... moreIs the battery of Alcatel Flash 2 is attached? You mean, we can't detach it? I am planning to buy this one. Thanks for informing.

• Billy

Can you make a upgrade battery for flash 2 like 4100 mah

• mykes

after 1 1/2 yrs since i bought my alcatel flash 2, i am now having battery issue.
1. charging is super slow that even after 10 hrs of charging, it only had 34% charge.
2. it drains power easily. i temporarily disconnected the charger today to make a 1 min call, from 34%, it went down to 28% power!
3. im getting overheating issues despite of using it texting only.

if only its battery was detachable, i could've replaced the battery as soon it started giving me issues.i appreciate any advice i can get on my issues w/ alcatel flash 2. thanks a lot!

-mykes

• y

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2016Why is it my alcatel flash 2 keep on launching the camera icon a... moreyou may switch off the 'auto wake' features, which bothering you in your phone.

hi I'm using this flash 2 for 1.8 years it serves me well, i love this phone no logs at all, but after battery drained i cannot charge it, no led light on charging mode.what will i do?? do you have any suggestions on how to fix it??that was 3days ago I'm loosing my hope. help anyone??

• Tinu

How to my Alcatel flash 2 convert in volte

AnonD-683562, 10 Jul 2017How did you upgrade that? I need to do that too. I have been usi... morei can't remember the site.. but you can search it.. my suggestion is do not upgrade it to Marshmallow.. you will regret it.. LOL! Lollipop is much better for this device.. that's why i downgraded it.. it's fine now