alcatel Flash 2

alcatel Flash 2

• alcatel

AnonD-493007, 25 Jan 2016guys, please I need help. Some of my pictures/ images are "hidde... more''icare data recovery pro'' installer for pc- free download- after install and connect your phone to pc or put your sd card in pc using sd card adapter, run the program and take out all deleted data

• alcatel

Ely, 24 Jan 2016It has been only four months after the release date. What do you... moregood question

guys, please I need help. Some of my pictures/ images are "hidden" suddenly. Any fix?

Before I thought it was deleted, but I used some undeleter app and it cannot see any delted images. Now another folder was "gone" again. please.

• Rayne

Ely, 24 Jan 2016I am afraid I have to agree with @menobody. So far, I have not e... morefew apps are crashes when use camera can do a bit of improvement

• Ely

Jules, 21 Jan 2016Hi.. where can I a new battery for my Alcatel Flash 2? I badly n... moreIt has been only four months after the release date. What do you need the new battery for? *just curious*

• Ely

Rayne , 20 Jan 2016this has nothing got to do with managing a phone properly or not... moreI am afraid I have to agree with @menobody. So far, I have not experience any problem since the latest system update. Anyway, what do you mean by better ram management and stability fixing?

• Ely

AnonD-490910, 20 Jan 2016That's what you get for being too lazy to read the manual and fy... moreWould you like me to share a photo of the manual stating that it is a [Menu] button? Re-read the manual, Mate. You do not impress anyone here with your bullying.

• Ely

AnonD-490910, 20 Jan 2016I bet even a 1 million megapixel camera will take bad pictures w... moreYou do realize that what I said is a compliment, yes? And your comment does not fit with it, no?

• Ely

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2016I'm been experiencing the same thing for months and that's why I... moreUpdate is not needed to fix that. Front camera function is only available in the following mode -- Photo, Panorama, Face Beauty and PIP Mode. Try to check and let me know if this helps.

• Ely

Velle Cacha, 19 Jan 2016Hi Guys. Have you experience yet not seeing the front cam button... moreFront camera function is only available in the following mode -- Photo, Panorama, Face Beauty and PIP Mode. Try to check and let me know if this helps.

U can use Shuttle+, it is good and u can even blacklist ringtone file so it does not disturb u when u r listening ur favorite song.

since the Alcatel flash plus isn't getting lollipop 5.1 update even after being promise by alcatel then they may be no chance for my flash 2 to get masmallow update!! alcatel is pretty bad when it comes to updates compared to other Chinese companies

• Good Guy

AnonD-491563, 22 Jan 2016Everything is good. I just can't read my phone storage when I co... moreHey dude, use media transfer mode!

Internal storage is hidden from Mass storage mode because of stability reasons.

• Barz

soon to have a flash 2.. whats makes it unique to other? best apps for flash 2?

• alcatel

AnonD-491563, 22 Jan 2016Everything is good. I just can't read my phone storage when I co... moreyou need to put SD card

• EDS

i cant play music

Everything is good. I just can't read my phone storage when I connect it with a usb cable to my laptop. Any method on how to check phone storage for easy file transfer?

• Jules

Hi.. where can I a new battery for my Alcatel Flash 2? I badly needed ASAP. Please help me.

• alcatel

Grace, 19 Jan 2016How can I disabled the 3g? pull down on the screen and it open the menu with more icons ( if not open then push in the top right corner of the display to open ) see data connection icon and push to- on / off

• Rayne

AnonD-490910, 20 Jan 2016Have you tried managing your apps and using the android phone th... morethis has nothing got to do with managing a phone properly or not!!! it's just need update to solve the issue regarding the ram and stability like certain app crash when I'm using it (Facebook, viber)...its common every manufacturer update their product to improve customer certification.