alcatel Flash Plus

• lorens

Hi how to upadate in 15.05.13? Latest version
Step bt step

• old aofp

Pat, 12 Apr 2018I need help for my Flash Plus, I recently bought an SD Card with... morechange default write disk to internal storage

Dennis, 22 Dec 2016Does it has sd card slotYes it does. Located at the left side under the SIM1 slot.

• Pat

I need help for my Flash Plus, I recently bought an SD Card with 16GB memory. I succesfully mounted the card and the device had read it, I have set the default write disk to the SD Card. When I was about to place new apps, the playstore told me I don't have anymore storage left and I had to delete the apps. I don't know if the problem is with the phone or the SD Card.

• ijam

Natch, 09 Sep 2016we have the same problem same problem...no sound from speaker

• ๋JCjade

with me over 2 years, everything works, battery still last a day (normal usage), takes good n sharp pictures n video. no complain for a phone at this price level.
except

sometimes camera cannot launge but need restart
HDR might not be real but does not matter, no real need for that

finally after more than 2 yrs with me, my AOFP fail to get any signal from both sim. maybe most of the smartphone will only survive this long. RIP my aofp. nice spec, good price, but with hard-to-get accessories and never-update-os, i will stop using phone from alcatel. thanks for being with me, i will return to my old-friend-3310 until i get my new phone.

• Mhau

alex, 21 Jul 2017How can i clear data usage.??. I cannot access my mobile data. Thankstry to go to setting and look for RESET-and try to reset the Network Settings itself

• alex

How can i clear data usage.??. I cannot access my mobile data. Thanks

• carla

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2016Didn't work. Huhuhuwhat did you do to fix it? thanks

• Jurren

How can i fixed
This when I play music after the lights out the music also turn off then i turn it on again after that when the light is off the music also stop. Pls help me how to fixed this. God blss

are there any news if there's going to be an update ?

• Supertin

The camera used in this videos is the built-in camera of Alcatel One Touch Flash plus:

• Marvinsolayao

Hi there! Where can i set my data usage i cant find it on settings. Thanks

• Marvinsolayao

Hi there! Where can i set my data usage i cant find it on settings. Thanks

• AFP

AnonD-577384, 28 Aug 2016Hi I have 2 things to ask. How can I fix the google play? Becaus... moreI have the same issue and I even brought to the main office to have it fix, according to them, alcatel didn't release any software update to fix the issue, in-short you just have to use the alcatel apps to install the games that cannot be install with google play.

• Dennis

Does it has sd card slot

• Gids

Jojo, 23 Oct 2016How can i transfer my application from internal to sd card in my... moreYou cant. It can only hold up to 32 gb.

• Pj

Michelle, 29 Nov 2016Has anyone tried updating their Facebook app? Since I can't upda... moreGo to settings>storage then choose internal storage. You can now update your fb after the phone restarts, then you can decide if you still want to go back to external storage.

• captain yonx

Michelle, 29 Nov 2016Has anyone tried updating their Facebook app? Since I can't upda... moreyou can update apps with share apk,install that with manual..