alcatel Idol 2

alcatel Idol 2

• Nenad

One of the best 2014 phones in this class (6037Y, Idol 2), very stable. Unfortunately, broke my LCD+touch screen, looking for a new one, from Alcatel or Samsung.

Mine got a huge dead spot across the screen as soon as the 1 year warranty was up. I had to get an rotation app that allowed me to continue to use it. I'm now at the 24 month of ownership and I can barely hear whenever anyone calls me, and it's also started to randomly malfunction.
I've kept this phone in pristine condition and it seems to be failing regardlessly. I don't think I'll be purchasing another alcatel phone at all

• Frenk

Frenk, 28 Jul 2015It heats up after internet browsing, after you tube, during con... moreHi, it`s me again, comenting on my own coment :). I still got the phone, and it`s good. Sure it heats up sometimes but nothing special. Alcatel rules!

• Vasilije

Marko, 23 Jun 2016How to upgrade my Idol 2 from 4.2 to 4.4? It keep saying that ph... moreDid you find out how to upgrade it?

anix00, 01 Nov 2016I have had this phone for a little more than a year and it start... moreinfected ''CM Security'' install run and fix

• anix00

I have had this phone for a little more than a year and it started bugging recently,not bugging like not wanting to work or anything,but just starts typing random letters and doimg random things in not specified moments...can someone tell me whats the problem?

• Mix

Still having it. Working like a charm. Soon to be replaced by Hwei P9 lite and goes to the hands of my wife. Dropped many times to ground (floor, cocret, fine sand beach) and showered one time on bad weather. Nothing happened. No scrach on glas just scraches on the back plastic besause of rouhgh dust. Software - Alcatel did a good job on this one.

adroid 4.4 for idol 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhtLziPe4U4

• lol

maliquerose, 13 Jul 2016How did you get kit katu cant update it to kitkat the rom memoty is not good enough to handle it

• maliquerose

Igor, 30 Jun 2016I've had this phone for almost two years now and it was a little... moreHow did you get kit kat

• Aminul

Igor, 30 Jun 2016I've had this phone for almost two years now and it was a little... moreMy alcatel idol2's lcd is broken. Where can i get it's lcd?

Igor, 30 Jun 2016I've had this phone for almost two years now and it was a little... moreIs there an online tutorial how to upgrade it to 5.1.1?

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2015i need software of kitkat 6037kI'm also having the same problem tell me if you found the solution

• Igor

I've had this phone for almost two years now and it was a little buggy running jellybean, and then kitkat. Now I'm running CyanogenMod 12.1 with Android 5.1.1 and I'm a happy consumer now! :)

• Marko

How to upgrade my Idol 2 from 4.2 to 4.4? It keep saying that phone is up to date.

• idol2

ANDINHO, 14 May 2016my alkatel idol 2 6037K charges only when is off,when is on then... moreI'm not sure if you're rooted and running a custom rom/kernel ?
First, try changing with another micro USB cable
make sure that you didn't choose "do not charge while plugged into a computer.
Try wiping your cache partition, or do factory reset.

• ANDINHO

my alkatel idol 2 6037K charges only when is off,when is on then stop charging.why?can anybody help me.the charger is ok and original.

• Suresh Menariya

Alcatel Onetouch mobile touch

• akeel

Bazz1996, 24 Jun 2015I upgrade it to kitkat 4.4.2 from this video https://www.youtube... moredoes it work for 6037b?

• pane

m, 08 Mar 2016Same Problem Here , And Ii Took It In But They Did Not Fix It Be... more
your phone is infected with the virus ' Trojan horse ' '
now need from play store to download the application
''stubborn trojan killer'' then run and kill trojans
after will work perfectly