alcatel OT-990

alcatel OT-990

• Chap1

My first android phone(2.0 android version) in that time most of the androids were horribly laggy but this one worked great for 3 years,im sad because i ve sold it,should kedp it as my first android.

• Rog

I'm in Syria and there is nobody know how to fix this mobile .. Can anybody help me to fix this mobile phone!

memory too low,had to root it to uninstall all the bloatware that was installed,slow 600 MHz single core processor,512 MB of ram is ok,screen size is too small,3.5 inch,design is crappy,battery lasts for 1 minute and shuts down after powered on. DON`T BUY THIS PHONE,HAD IT FOR 2 YEARS AND SOLD IT FOR 20 EUROS.

• John

very low internal memory, can't install more than 5 apps.

• tinie

possibly i cant install any application

• reene

AnonD-42763, 18 Feb 2012Install Yahoo messenger and Yahoo messenger plug-in, go to video... moremy alcatelonetouch i cant install yahoomessenger plugin. the messenger i was able to download can someone help me pls with the plugin thanks

• Mark

The internal memory on the One Touch 990 is a joke. Ive an 8gb memory card and its useless because I cant install anything on the phone to move to the SD card. Yes its really that much of a problem. It still uses Android 2.2.2 so dont expect many apps to work on it.

• wesleycleo

got this pbhone.very nice smartpone and battery life is good.but too little memory.

is this phone upgradable??????????

2nd year and loving it. awesome phone, unique features

• basilio

i own it. good in general use but with 600 cpu speed very slow impossible to handle 32g card or even smaller

Took ages (near 2 years!) To get used to everything so it works best.but it still crashes randomly when I'm trying to text,internal memory is so small you can't update some apps to latest version,even though I've transferred all that I can to a memory card
My battery last about 2 days if I don't play any games at all on it.the data keeps enabling itself somehow too.really a poor phone and would not recommend to any1.waste of £100

• kactusjack

this phone sux. one year it's DEAD. no battery life at all. poor performance all around

• Lekoy

No good phone..i only used it 1 year and the phone is dead..cannot be revived..poor quality

• daan

No recommended, I have it and it's bad, you can't run half the games in the android market...

Please don't get this phone , internal mem too small.Cannot even get sms due to too little internal mem.No pockets or missalnious aval.

mike, 19 Sep 2013hi guys ,where can iget spare battery of this fone ,here ,south ... moreSoek j nog n battery , of het j reggekom

• mike

hi guys ,where can iget spare battery of this fone ,here ,south
africa,johannesburg, u can drop me an sms to 0837721108 plz good peoples

• Prasad Lanke

Alcatel 990 GSM mobile is very very good mobil , I am use in 2/3 munth very good backup & network thanks.

• nomi