alcatel OT-995

alcatel OT-995

Zott, 12 Mar 2013Why my ot-995 has 300mb RAM and 1gb ROM there in spec. say 512m... moreYou have approximately 340Mb of RAM,the rest it's used by Adreno HD graphic chip.Same things for ROM.Android sistem reserved some memory for self!

• Zott

Why my ot-995 has 300mb RAM and 1gb ROM
there in spec. say 512mb RAM and 2gb ROM???
pls answer!

• Zott

Why my ot-995 has 300mb RAM and 1gb ROM
there in spec. say 512mb RAM and 2gb ROM???
pls answer!

• aca

i was asking a simple question because i need help if you need medical attention pleasse refer to some medical institution and stop insulting people without any reason thank you

• Ms. ash haul

i think the one whose asking is the gorilla, nice comment for gorilla

does this phone have gorrilla glass screen

• aca

does this phone have gorrila glass screen

To Anonymous, go to "Amazon Site" for ""Alcatel One Touch OT-995"" for hard cases for this phone. They have plenty to chose from......:)

Hi, I'm just having a Play around with some sound features the OT995. The Power On sounds go the Menu are part of the Feeling Theme I think. . But I am trying to get a Sound Manager App that will let me put on whatever.
ZEDGE and Ringleader will allow me to Access the Power_down jingle but nothing it seems to change the Power_On one..Does anyone knows of a good Aps

After the camera (like it is 3MP not 5MP and it is blue)..RAM and GPU are the weakest side of this phone...everything else is OK

you're absolutely right..!aside from the price itself is the performance that i love most w/c is, it's better than samsung in comparison with its price, specs and performance...try it and you will see...to see is to believe...gotcha!

If your still on Gingerbread and not happy with Speed, Download Dolphin Browser..You not be sorry

AnonD-108964, 04 Feb 2013Hey hello guys, I want to ask you something, i can see that t... moreYes, go to settings, display and then check the hdmi box.

In my experience with Generic Charger for OT995 the OUTPUT or SEC spec is the Key.. must be 5v and at least 550mA ...if
1000mA it definitely seems to me to Charge it Faster.
..but any Charger below 550mA only Charge from 3%..and if below that will not bring your OT back to Life

Andrew, 18 Feb 2013Can somebody please tell me which are the specs(input/output) on... moreSpec for OT 995 Travel Charger were INPUT 150mA
OUTPUT 5V---550mA

Also have been Charged from Stone Dead Battery with my old SAMSUNG Monte Charger

Spec INPUT 150 mA
OUTPUT 5v---1000mA

The perfect phone for its price!

I was able to upgrade it to ICS from official Alcatel software upgrader instead of root, cm, etc.

It works flawlessly!

Battery is a little weak though.

Else, highly recommended.

Keep it up Alcatel/ TCL!

I've installed a new ROM on my OT-995 (Android 4.0.4 ICS) And it's working normally. But the only problem on this phone is battery! It's only 1500 mAh. Anybody knows where zo buy some bigger battery for this phone? I'm not interested below 2000 mAh!

• Andrew

Can somebody please tell me which are the specs(input/output) on the Original AC Travel Charger on this Alcatel OT-995 ? Thanks

AnonD-111873, 11 Feb 2013Are there accessories for it in Egypt like (screen protector and... moreAs far as I know, and believe me I've searched quite a lot, there are no accessories available, but I found out that the HTC Sensation XL's cover almost perfectly matches (mind you, the volume rocker and usb port are blinded)

As for a screen protection, any Samsung Galaxy SII screen protector will do, or better yet one of those universal thingies that you cut down to size.

• zoma

ace, 16 Feb 2013the phone is great but in my experience this phone is good in in... moreplease could u tell me if you can move application to sd or not ??