alcatel Pop 3 (5.5)

alcatel Pop 3 (5.5)

• sunny

super phone

• Tapas

AnonD-619556, 11 Dec 2016Hlo evryone....plz gv me a favour ....I m planning to pucha... moreIt is good mobile it 5.5" at 4300 good camera quality 1gb ram 1.3 prosser battery backup also good one problem are not used two SIM and memory card at a time.

AnonD-619556, 11 Dec 2016Hlo evryone....plz gv me a favour ....I m planning to pucha... moreits a good phone yet, the only problem i encounter is the camera , it is not good in taking selfies in low light. But all in all its a good good phone and its not hanging .

• neha

Rakesh, 06 Jan 2017It is very bad product.it is hanging. Display have internal... moreYa I m also facing hanging in pop3

• Rakesh

AnonD-619556, 11 Dec 2016Hlo evryone....plz gv me a favour ....I m planning to pucha... moreIt is very bad product.it is hanging. Display have internal bubbles in screen.

😨

This phone does not support otg cable and only one sim is available but not hanging sny more it can run smooth

• Popu

fazal , 03 Jan 2017new phone box piece hanging in an hour and touch not workingYes it hanging

• fazal

new phone box piece hanging in an hour and touch not working

Is this phone good i want to by it

• AnonD-619556

Hlo evryone....plz gv me a favour ....I m planning to puchase this phone...so user plz advise me either i will go for it or nt...or i vill go for xolo 1x 4g ...

Janie, 23 Nov 2016The same problem. Difficulties in installing the instagram
instagram is a nightmare for each phone that will eventually corrupting internal memory and began to freeze

• Janie

The same problem. Difficulties in installing the instagram

The pOp, 21 Aug 20168 mega the rear camera, it has radio. large and clear scre... moreI agree.

Karen, 13 Nov 2016The only problem so far that I have with this phone is that... moreActually, I am just planning to buy this phone. Were you able to download /install any other apps from google play store? If yes, try to read if the version of the Instagram you're trying to install is compatible with the Android Version of this phone. Just a suggestion. Thank you.. :-)

• Karen

The only problem so far that I have with this phone is that Instagram cant be installed. Tried all the troubleshooting steps available but still cant dl ig. Anyone who experienced the same?

• tarugo

this has digital TV

• The pOp

8 mega the rear camera, it has radio.
large and clear screen.
sound while calling is excellent and pure.
buttttt , the volume of music is not loud (high) enough, especially, with the downloaded videos and music.
Thanks Alcatel for this outstanding moblie.

the battery is built in and non-removable
and have Radio
the camera is 8 mp

• Darian

Some of the specs are wrong here. I have this phone and it has radio, the battery is built in and it has proximity sensors. It's a good phone not build for heavy usage, if ur a mid range geek than this the perfect phone.