alcatel Pop C9

alcatel Pop C9

• T-Thrash

This has been a wonderful mobile phone up until mid this year, when I tried to get a video off the internal memory and it wiped EVERYTHING. Like, it wasn't even showing up on the computer as a phone. It just showed the SD card (which was also wiped but managed save it). Had to factory reset, lost most of my files and settings, and I couldn't find any recovery software for the stuff that wasn't backed up. As far as I can tell it happens when you plug it in.

It's done it again today, and I'm ready to throw it off my hill. Anyone have anything similar happen?

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2016Is there any updates of the firmware of this phone. The onl... moreno you can't upgrade cos it has 4 GB internall memory , which is divided into 2GB for OS and 2GB for user

Is there any updates of the firmware of this phone. The only update I have is Jellybean. Pls reply thhx.

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2016upgrading the phone internall memory is imposible , you can... morehow to upgrade my phone?

AnonD-608808, 11 Nov 2016how to upgrade the phone memory of this phone to 4gb? plss... moreupgrading the phone internall memory is imposible , you can only wipe; instagram , snapchat and messenger and then you'll have a lot of free internall memory and your battery will last longer

how to upgrade the phone memory of this phone to 4gb? plss.. reply

NURSE TONI, 31 Oct 2016halo. guten tag.! i have this phone for quite a long ti... more
for you to know whether they will accept 32GB SD Card you need to put one 32GB sd card on your phone and to try if it works , if not then you going back to the old one, because somewhere I read (not for this model) , that even though the specification of regulations that support 64GB sd card some guy put a 128GB SD card and works without a problem so I say you should try,

• NURSE TONI

halo. guten tag.!

i have this phone for quite a long time now, and i want to expand my external memory to 64 gig. will that be possible? what i had read was it is only up to 32 gig but i wanted it more.

thanks for answering.

• VitorLDB

Now with update 0.39.1 Niantic blocked us, the message Update to Continue showed on startup. I installed a rooted version of Android 5.1 but when i run Pokemon Go it did not logged in. i´ll have to buy another phone.. maybe on Black friday =/

• garyK

VitorLDB, 24 Sep 2016i found but after instalation comes the message that the An... moreRead comments about new version .Niantic block root phones ,but also unroot phones often have message "can't connect,try again" due server overload. Some hacked version works ok on root phones ,but message can't connect is common too .

• VitorLDB

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2016Works ok ,but need gps function always on .Try find version... morei found but after instalation comes the message that the Android version is not compatible... i´ll try to install version 0.39 and post the result. thanks =)

VitorLDB, 13 Sep 2016Nice, now with pokemon go 0,37 update we cannot play anymor... moreWorks ok ,but need gps function always on .Try find version for android 4.2

• VitorLDB

Nice, now with pokemon go 0,37 update we cannot play anymore... only with 0,35 version. I installed the update and shown that my O.S is not compatible with pokemon go.. what can we do now? =/

• pane

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2016Alcatel one touch 7047 d its showing charging but not store... moretry with new one USB cable , and chek does it charger hot after 10 min of charging, if is hot then is ok but if not then is broken. but could be your battery charging cycle on the end cos every , li-ion battery has limit cycle charging 500\1000 and when it reach the limit then wont to charge. to prolong this limit never let go low then 25% and never charge up to 95% mean keep between this percentage

Alcatel one touch 7047 d its showing charging but not storeg plz give me solutions plz help me

Beto, 25 Apr 2016Is WhatsApp data stored in internal memory or in Sd card? Thanks.it depends on you. you can choose to change it to data or mem. card in settings

• garyk

VitorLDB, 19 Aug 2016Ok, I got pokemon go on Pop C9. now.. the GPS is terrible..... moreAlso switch on 'High accuracy' mode on phone settings, for location

• garyk

VitorLDB, 19 Aug 2016Ok, I got pokemon go on Pop C9. now.. the GPS is terrible..... moreIf GPS signal lost need support from A-GPS (wifi or Internet data) -Pokemom go servers are terrible to play with GPS but also depends on installation .There is also hacked "pokemon go GPS fix version" to download and install it ,for phones due this problem.

• VitorLDB

Ok, I got pokemon go on Pop C9. now.. the GPS is terrible... i was walking with a friend of mine who has a Samsung Galaxy A5 and the GPS never "dies"... my Pop C9 the GPS always "die" near pokestops and gyms... terrible..... =/

AnonD-570727, 10 Aug 2016i feel you bro.
where you feel it from behind or from the front ?- :)