Allview X1 Soul

• F
  • Florin
  • 0U0
  • 24 Dec 2017

The best phone i ever had for this price.

• ?
    • XQS
    • 03 Jan 2017

The phone is good with full hd 5.5 screen. But the main drawback is the we can't install much app in the phone. The phone is gives more preference to music & videos. The memory get full within 3_4 app installed.

• p3J
      • 13 Mar 2016

AnonD-440477, 13 Sep 2015my touch scren is broken i cant find a neww touch scren in ... morephone is ok. just as disappointing service sites. you simply jegmanesc.
      Allview should like to have even cite a service in big cities.
      parts are found for them, but not directly from Allview, only to merchants

• AnonD-82093
        • nDW
        • 09 Dec 2015

You can find 3g / wifi fix patch on their website, I've had the same problem and it worked with the updates.

• ?
          • nDI
          • 16 Sep 2015

• gC2
            • 13 Sep 2015

my touch scren is broken i cant find a neww touch scren in my cantry, in kosova ,, also i dont know when to order one or if a can order somewhere. pleas help mee

• 19 Aug 2015

The service is verry bad. I had problems with the gps. I went to the service 2 times and they did not fix it. Great hardware but very bad software. I don't recomand romanian phones. They don't fix the proplems if you have problems with them

• Dana
                    • m23
                    • 07 Aug 2015

My phone made a terrible noise and died ....anybody knows why
                    Anybody that have a phone like that could tell me what happened...
                    Thanks

• O
                      • OtherUser
                      • LaC
                      • 22 May 2015

Pro:
                      Works very good. And no lag.
                      The hardware is amazing
                      the best price-quality report

Cons:
                      The software part might have little bugs(but not important) -> Android 4.2b
                      The software can't be updated :(
                      The service is awful hope you won't have problem with this phone because they are very careless with customers(it takes time to solve your problem)

• X
                        • X1SoulUser
                        • 0U2
                        • 10 Mar 2015

Works very good!!
                        Pro:
                        -No lag.
                        -wireless screen (for tv) is gorgeous, no lag, i like that.
                        - single speaker but strong. The sound is amazing.
                        -amazing hardware specification
                        -nice design
                        -Best raport quality-price
                        -big internal memory 32GB and no card needed (i never used more then 25 GB ever)

Cons:
                        -the battery could be better for a quad core processor and a 5 inches screen but if you decide to buy it i think that you can see that in the speciffication and you have no problem with that.
                        - no sensor in order to auto adjust screen brightness
                        - after some months is starts to reset itself once a day or close the applications(for example i am listening to radio and the radio turns off, or i am playing and the it exits the game). That is it's worst bug. It is annoing
                        -camera is not as good as you expect for a 13 MP camera...but it will do the work fine
                        - no OS updates until now

Conclusions:
                        in my opinion this phone has great performance for a low price phone. I don't know why i see so many complains about it having low battery or no card slot. All there are mentioned in the specifications and you can see then before buying it. If you don't like that just don't buy it... it's a low cost phone what do you expect to? i saw phones with a grater price and respected company that produce them but with much more defects.
                        Sorry for my english

• g
                          • george84
                          • 21 Feb 2015

max, 27 Jan 2014This is awkward.I thought I would never saw this Romanian c... moreOh boy...the phone is made under copyright...or the romanian factory buyed the the pattern and started improving the first phones.they even got envolved in a proces with samsung cause the samsung company suspected that allview stolen some pattern from them.

• T
                            • Tudor
                            • ms4
                            • 02 Feb 2015

AnonD-330491, 13 Nov 2014In adition to the cons of my previous post that hasen't app... moreIndeed, it the smart gesture feature is very hard to use, or to be precise not possible. But it freeze only once, when I tried to use it as GPS navigation, playing music via USB in the car and trying to google something. But other than that, it worked perfect from the first day. I have it for more than 6 months and it's running very good.

• a
                              • andrei
                              • LaK
                              • 14 Dec 2014

Works very good.

• 13 Nov 2014

In adition to the cons of my previous post that hasen't appeared yet, the smart gesture feauture dose not exist, or it really sucks that much... It's not working under any contition
                                And all those nice feauters of the camera and photo editing from the official site presentation, again, nowhere to be found...

• 13 Nov 2014

Worst miskate in my life after the Xperia U... I bought the phone 3 days ago and it still didn't amazed me yet...
                                  CONS.
                                  - 3 hours after I got my hands on it, it freezed after installing 3apps.
                                  - the keyboard is impossible to work with... The options of the layout are very limited.
                                  - upgrade to 4.4 is out of the question...
                                  - single speaker although it looks like it would have 2. Come on, seriously guys?
                                  - after 5 minutes of gameplay I can fry eggs on the CPU!!!
                                  - there is not a single game that worked without lag!!! (just the gameboy emulators)
                                  - the 32 gigs are actualy 24... WTH is wrong with you people??
                                  - the text scroll gets out of control when you touch it for no reason...
                                  - and more importantly and agravateing, there is nothing Romanian about this phone at all. NOTHING!!!
                                  Takeing Chinese phones, rebrand them and sell them under the banner "Romanian phones, high specs-low prices"? Well, the price is low I tell ya but the specs are lower.
                                  PROS.
                                  - Syntax Error {no string available or found}

*Tomorrow I'm gonna take it back to Vodafone to get my refund. Pfah, romanian phones... °_°

CONS.
                                    - 3 hours after I got my hands on it, it freezed after installing 3apps.
                                    - upgrade to 4.4 is out of the question...
                                    - after 5 minutes of gameplay I can fry eggs on the CPU!!!
                                    - the 32 gigs are actualy 24... WTH is wrong with you people??
                                    - the text scroll gets out of control when you touch it for no reason...
                                    PROS.
                                    - Syntax Error {no string available or found}

• 12 Nov 2014

AnonD-228229, 28 Jan 2014I really like the fact that this brand came to gsmarena. It... moreWell, they'll have to change some major things about the company if they wanna stay here... Stay tuned or another review if you wanna know why...

• s
                                        • studor
                                        • ms4
                                        • 28 Oct 2014

I have this phone for more than a month and I compared it with my previous Galaxy S3 and I have to admit that this X1 is better. Battery life is better, pictures are better, design is better (from my point of view) and there are other things which I really enjoy. THe only thing I don't like is that it came with Android 4.2 and they didn't make an update to 4.4. Maybe it's a marketing strategy so people will buy another Allview with 4.4. And you really get a lot from this phone for the money you pay.