Amazon Fire 7

Amazon Fire 7

• Computer_guy123

This device is really only ever good if you got it for a maximum price of $30 and can't afford anything budget friendly with HD resolution screen.

If you really want to take full advantage of this device, and make it worth getting, download the Tubi TV app if you wanna watch free movies and tv shows (selections will be based on your location).

Can read eBook in pdf format?

• Pickle

Love, 29 Jun 2019I hate this tablet Look into rooting it. It makes a huge difference.

• Love

I hate this tablet

Kk, 17 Jun 2019Can we download whatsApp app on fire 7you need a device with SIM slot (phone number) to use whatsapp and this tablet doesn't have any, you can still install Telegram though.

• Kk

Can we download whatsApp app on fire 7

• Kieren

Goner, 08 Feb 2019Does it have an HDMI or micro-HDMI port?The real answer is no. Im using my fire 7 to write this.
It has micro usb and a micro SD card holder only.
Hope this helps

• Goner

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2018Yes.Does it have an HDMI or micro-HDMI port?

vaggelis, 28 May 2018Can you conect to internet through wifi with this tablet ?Yes.

vaggelis, 28 May 2018Can you conect to internet through wifi with this tablet ?has wifi....

• vaggelis

Can you conect to internet through wifi with this tablet ?

praba, 16 Dec 2017i cant download shadow fight 2 game... can you send link to me?Go to www.apkpure.com. Download and install apkpure apk. Download your game from apkpure app.

• praba

i cant download shadow fight 2 game... can you send link to me?

• Sksas

Wat about battery mah

sheila , 26 Mar 2017Does it work in Africa? I'm currently working there. Does it hav... moreYes and no. The Fire OS was meant to be for US only. But you can flash a custom Android ROM like Resurrection Remix (Link for it here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/amazon-fire/ori­g-development/rom-resurrection-remix-lp-v5-5-9-a­mazn-t3272599, video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj6kwgW3-Sw ) Yes it does have a sim card slot if you have at&t or if you can get it unlocked by at&t

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2017Does this support 5GHz wifi?No

• Daniel

Storage is memory. Storage is a secondary memory and RAM, primary memory.

• sheila