Amazon Fire 7

Amazon Fire 7

• Jerrygram15
  • LC8
  • 19 Dec 2015

I had this tablet for about a month now, I love it, It doesnt have bluetooth and I didnt use it. the only bad thing is the launcher, I dont like the launcher, I love more the Google Now, and I need to root it soon to add my google stuff to it.

• s
    • simonh
    • Sgv
    • 05 Dec 2015

Slow but cheap and i have google play store on this,it's OK as a spare wouldn't use as my main tablet

• HsG
      • 28 Nov 2015

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2015I believe it does have a GPS, but it doesn't have a compass... moreNo GPS, no brightness, no proximity or any other sensors. Just an accelerometer.

• tue
        • 11 Nov 2015

Lead2XL, 10 Nov 2015Still coming out with ugly wide bezels. No thanks at any price.what do you expect.. it a very low quality and cheap production.. even Chinese companies have better quality low cost products

Josh, 03 Nov 2015How can I install APKs? I installed MCPE but it didn't open. :(You need to install from amazon app store. Though this runs android, it is a customized android version.

Still coming out with ugly wide bezels. No thanks at any price.

• tue
              • 10 Nov 2015

really cheap but is It worthy not to have android

• Joloham
                • t7Q
                • 08 Nov 2015

Josh, 03 Nov 2015How can I install APKs? I installed MCPE but it didn't open. :(Its an amazon tablet they dont use apk

• Josh
                  • 3Np
                  • 03 Nov 2015

How can I install APKs? I installed MCPE but it didn't open. :(

• NI2
                    • 03 Nov 2015

I believe it does have a GPS, but it doesn't have a compass. Does anyone know if it has a magnetic sensor so it will turn on and off when a compatible cover is opened and closed?

• q

• K
                        • Kirt
                        • LxI
                        • 27 Oct 2015

I'm interested in getting this but I have one main question. Does it have gorilla glass? If not what does it use? I can't find this information anywhere on the Web.