Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular

Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular

• thabo

can ipad 3 make calls?

If you are a student and you need to take lecture notes, read and annotate literatures in pdf format, you must get Galaxy note 10.1. In terms of note-taking capability, there's no competition.

• TEFFA

Can anyone help me .... Which is the best tablet ? Some say iPad .... Others say galaxy or even asus or blackberry ? Pls guys I need a help in here .... Meny opinions ... But which one I can take ? And I'm on my way to buy a tablet so pls help friends

• Rajeev

I am really fortunate to picked up the new iPad .simply great experience. It is best pad in the world. Nothing to worry. Simply have it.

MRA, 09 Aug 2012After reading all these comments,Any one recommend me what I wil... moreDo not purchase galaxy tab it does not support Hindi fonts and dictionary.galaxy tab is actually copy of I pad.you can not update software of galaxy tab 10.1 .you wii cry if you purchase galaxy tab.Android is not advance as ios 5.I I had purchased galaxy tab 10.1 then I sold out tab in only half price.

MRA, 09 Aug 2012After reading all these comments,Any one recommend me what I wil... moreI am a fan of Samsung products coz they are more friendly than apple products so Galaxy Tab.

• MRA

After reading all these comments,Any one recommend me what I will purchase, iPAD 3 or Galaxy Tab 10.1"

• Jason

I think iPad has 2048 x 1536 resolution. Why my iPad is running on a resolution of 1024 x 768 all the time? Have I been cheated?

• sam

In my iphone WIFI is not working

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2012android stores has more applications especially free apps, apple... morehi

• fayerme

just got ipad3 really pain in the ass because of not getting 3G properly randomly goes 2G network also over heating battery draining. im very much disappointed with apple product?????????

• Pennstate

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2012can any one please tell me about the CALL on this device? i mea... moreUse ur phone to make call...............!

when will the new ipad release will it have facility of calling

• manish

can anyone tell me that can we make phones from ipad 3 wifi+4g or not

android stores has more applications especially free apps, apple needs account with visa card even if u gonna download free app,apple has no calling option
i think samsung is more money worth product than apple(especially galaxt tab 7 plus because i have one)

• Dellaratta

dee, 31 Jul 2012Its more fun having the ipad 2012 thats wat i call it!You will not call it the iPad 2012 any after September because there will be the iPad mini also made in 2012

• Andrew

The iPad doesn't support voice call like mobiles, only VOIP calls can be done even if it have a SIM card, SIM is used for DATA only.
It is the best PAD ever...so far.

• dee

Its more fun having the ipad 2012 thats wat i call it!

• wasimnuzhat

its owesome i pad

• t44t

can any one please tell me about the CALL on this device?
i mean the normal call as we make on cell phones ( not like facetime or skype etc )
is call possible on this ?

thanks