Apple iPad 9.7 (2018)

Apple iPad 9.7 (2018)

It is amazing tablet. It can do almost all of the thing iPad pro can. The Apple pencil works. The small gap between the glass and the display isn’t a problem. The only problem for me is the blue light from the LCD display but you can fix that with the blue light filter in the settings. All other is perfect. It’s very fast and you can run everything on it. It is also very useful for school and education. I recommend it for everyone who is searching for good, fast and cheap tablet.

• Ipad 6th Gen Fan

ur local demon, 15 Jan 2021I'm gonna get it for my next bday,so excitedYou won't regret it! Budget friendly, yet so useful and smooth!

I have this iPad for almost two years!! It’s very good and fast! No complains at all

• ur local demon

I'm gonna get it for my next bday,so excited

Raamiz, 31 Oct 2020I have had it for almost 3 years and no lag and I dropped i... moreDropped mine once 25 inches off the ground, with case on, DAMAGED WHOLE SCREEN.

• Raamiz

I have had it for almost 3 years and no lag and I dropped it at least 10 times still nothing bad very durable and I love it

• Talha

10 hours with high brightness and playing games

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2020 10 hours with wifiMine is 12 to 13 hours with 30 percentage brightness

Weknowth, 20 Sep 2020What about battery performance?
10 hours with wifi

Dion Micallef, 22 Jun 2020This iPad is good, it sometimes crashes with Fortnite good job apple

• Weknowth

Apple fan, 17 Sep 2020I updated it to iPadOS 14 and hasn’t noticeable difference. What about battery performance?

• Apple fan

I updated it to iPadOS 14 and hasn’t noticeable difference.

Dion Micallef, 22 Jun 2020This iPad is good, it sometimes crashes with Fortnite i think that makes it better.

This iPad 9.7 2018 6th Gen got bricked while using Safari and Facebook. iPad won't restart even hard restart using power and home button. DFU even won't work.

• Rayhan Natha

this ipad is very good i only need to charge it once a day

• Dion Micallef

This iPad is good, it sometimes crashes with Fortnite

• Mercury

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2020Where is the built in microphone One Exactly behind the front camera and other on the top in middle

• S

Sound through stereo
speakers is not loud

• iPack

Hey i thought this ipad has at least 3 or 4 gb tam... but no it id only 2gb ram... are you kidfing me
But apple is pro at prrofing that powerful chip is most important while ram is 2nd important
Not like android that have big ram but slow soc chip

• sky341