Apple iPad mini 2

Apple iPad mini 2

• Dikko

How do I upgrade my iPad mini?

• iPhone se

BrownSugar, 26 Jan 2021I've been using since 2013 and was working fine but no... moreThe timer below HDR

I've been using since 2013 and was working fine but now im struggling to set timer on camera !Pls help... I open the camera app but no icon on it to set up timer.wat to do now?only shows VIDEO/PHOTO)SQUARE on right-hand side.

• BingTwo

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2021how to work mobile legends?It won't work with ML because of low ram.

bjrg, 31 Dec 2020I am still using it in 2020. One of the best products I... moreMe too

how to work mobile legends?

I am still using it in 2020. One of the best products I've ever had.

• Anoymous

I have this device. Unfortunately, it stopped working a few months ago, because my cousin pressed the power button abruptly while we were using an app, because our parents were about to come in and we didn't want them to catch us using it. So, after she stopped it, I turned it on after our parents went, and it didn't work. Yes, the iPad did start up, but all the pixels were extremely blurred. For example, when you shut down the iPad and started it up again, you couldn't even see the Apple logo. That's how bad it was. Before the iPad 'died' , the touchscreen wasn't functioning very well. It functioned well about 60% of the times. During the other 45% of times, it would randomly press different locations on the screen. For example, when I would be playing a FPS game and was midway through a match, it would randomly move the joystick around or shoot or do other things. It was frustrating up to the point, where I even hit the iPad a few times. Restarting or shutting down or charging it also did no help whatsoever. I'm getting the iPad fixed in about 4 months. Does anyone have any ideas what to do about the touchscreen issue? I would ๐‘…๐ธ๐’œ๐ฟ๐ฟ๐’ด appreciate if anyone could help me with the problem.

• Sunny

Aman, 19 Oct 2020If any one have motherboard of iPad mini 2 Yes I have

• Mirza03156912345

Aman, 19 Oct 2020If any one have motherboard of iPad mini 2 Yes i have

Noodles, 10 Oct 2020Great product I am using from 2015 but I canโ€™t update iOS 13It only supports up to iOS 11

• Aman

If any one have motherboard of iPad mini 2

• Danish Shrestha

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2020does this support google classroom? Yes

• Noodles

Great product I am using from 2015 but I canโ€™t update iOS 13

• anonymous

great. i have been using it since 2017.just buy 32 gb or more spacious model. u had bought 16gb model and its pestering me since years

does this support google classroom?

iโ€™m still using it since 2015... ๐Ÿ˜

I have one but it's broken :-( half of the screen doesn't recognize touches and it says I have to connect to iTunes. iTunes for Windows (latest version) doesn't recognize the device...

Anish , 20 Aug 2020Can i do online classes on this i pad ? For approx 4hour daily ? Yes definitely

Can i paly pubg