Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi

Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi

• test

Me, 31 Aug 2019You must Jailbreak it. With all of the right tweaks this things ... morehow to jailbreak?

• Me

You must Jailbreak it. With all of the right tweaks this things runs great. Apple machines are very powerful but they limit your ability to modify the software. Open that up and youÂ’re Winning. No need to buy a new machine I have all the features plus more advanced abilities. Split screen, lower brightness, dark mode, night shift ... the list goes on.

• Dylan

Vince, 08 Mar 2019@Nike.486DX You wrote: "Just traded my iPad Mini 3 (A7 64bti... moreBecause it comes with ios 7 you have to update it too 8.4.1 to be able to update it too 9.3.5 obviously

why is it that very few of you can't write a legible sentence. do you not proof-read what you typed before posting it? do you not know correct sentence structure. it is almost comical to try and read some of these comments. i don't know, maybe english isn't your first language. if that's the case then i can understand but if not then people need to go back to school. lol not trying to make fun of anyone i know my spelling isn't all that great. i was just pointing out that it's hard to read some comments, actually a lot of the comments.

• Vince

@Nike.486DX

You wrote:
"Just traded my iPad Mini 3 (A7 64bti, Retina, Touch ID, iOS 12.1.4) for this thing, and believe it or not it actually feels faster, just installed iOS 8.4.1 on it and now it is actually usable(writing this post on my Mini 1), just installed 25 differ..."

How do you install iOS 8.4.1 since the latest version is iOS 9.3.5?

Than you :-)

• vishal

why you are not permitting YOUTUBE to pursue in your last version(9.3)?

Just traded my iPad Mini 3 (A7 64bti, Retina, Touch ID, iOS 12.1.4) for this thing, and believe it or not it actually feels faster, just installed iOS 8.4.1 on it and now it is actually usable(writing this post on my Mini 1), just installed 25 different apps on it and synced it with iCloud, it is not all that great but at least it is 25-40% faster than my iPad Mini 3 was on iOS 12.1.4

• mikhalt

i have this Ipad mini; can be usable IF only if u REset it 100% install only 1 or two apps
and use web window/apps for everything else.

then it works. not reccomended lol

Too old to be really useful nowadays. Was decent in 2012-2015

Could I download garageband.If not which one is the minimum Model?
Thankyou

• Shitluffy

Luffy, 01 Nov 2018Is this good for games such as Mobile Legends/ROS?No its not

• Luffy

Is this good for games such as Mobile Legends/ROS?

Really good iPad for Jailbreak and useful..

• Danish

The ipad is pretty impressive as it is old as hell and can still run lets say GTA SA pretty well. Minecraft can be played smoothly. Hd videos can be watched on youtube. But there are hell a lot of crashes overall (lets say on safari) . For a 6 year old ipad it is doing pretty good but for 2018 I do not recommend it. Thanks.

• Bo

My iPad an earlier model always crushes when playing games even when I upgraded to the highest iso a black. What a lousy pad.

• Hello

this tablet super slow. crashes when playing candy crush and cant even update to ios 10
0/10

• IBT

Mine is updated to IOS 9.3.5 and plays 90% of the apps I have on it.

mine it's not used that much, even i never update it from ios 6.. the size and quality build are the top, even on 2017 this device should be very usable but slow and prone to app crash due to 512ram.

George M.P., 26 Jul 2017Hello everybody.I need your opinion.My ipad's mini sreen just cr... moreit depends on the cost of service, i would find a ipad 2 or another used ipad mini, but first checking the battery condition.
I would not go for another brand tablet, once are used with ipad there's not way out :)

George M.P., 26 Jul 2017Hello everybody.I need your opinion.My ipad's mini sreen just cr... moreIf you go for new it is good for you bcoz the hard of ipad mini is old ....