Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi

Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi

Labcoat , 27 Feb 2022I have th same model, but the screen has started to fail. D... morehttps://www.amazon.com/Repair-Parts-A1432-A1454-A1455/dp/B07F99X3J9?th=1

• Labcoat

I have th same model, but the screen has started to fail. Does anybody know where I can buy a new one even for parts?

Kiwi, 20 Feb 2022I think you'll have to sell it for less than 50 bucks ... moreExcept, in Saudi they practically worship apple so I might be able to get close to 50 at least. They Worship anything for its logo.

• Kiwi

Darknoor, 20 Feb 2022Still alive. I will sell it for whateevr price, hopefully 5... moreI think you'll have to sell it for less than 50 bucks because it's already very old and there are rarely any people willing to buy it.

Still alive. I will sell it for whateevr price, hopefully 50 bucks.

• DB

i still use the ipad mini 1 in 2022 i jailbreaked mine so i can watch youtube and i use madusa to use instagram and whatever else at the same time but its not too bad as long as you jailbreak it

• Aaa

Netflix still works

• Mariam Dweik

Sunny, 27 Aug 2021Can I upgrade to iOS 10?No wwway !

• Milan

Nothing is working on it except TuneIn radio, Waze, maps.me

DONT BUY IPADMINI 1, 13 Oct 2021Ipad mini 1 is not good anymore even worse in 16gb variant.... moreIt is definitely not worth it in 2021 but my grandad had it for 7 years before modern apps stopped working so it used to be a very good deal

• Fridz

Sunny, 27 Aug 2021Can I upgrade to iOS 10?No. The latest one is 9.3.5

• DONT BUY IPADMINI 1

Ipad mini 1 is not good anymore even worse in 16gb variant. 100 dollars for this 16gb tablet definitely not worth to buy lol

• Ipad mini 1

Sunny, 27 Aug 2021Can I upgrade to iOS 10?Good

• Sunny

Can I upgrade to iOS 10?

• dudekry

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2021Is it can be zoom or google meet????yes it can zoom but google meet i'm not sure

• sam

Zoom can be installed through an old apple acc

Is it can be zoom or google meet????

• Enoh

Yong, 27 May 2021I don't think I will be work on this device...But i ha e seeen that works

• Yong

Nivezzz, 20 Feb 2021Is pubg working in this iPad?I don't think I will be work on this device...

Albh90, 21 Feb 2021Nxk - no. Unfortunately, YouTube simply won’t work on it an... morePurchase apps in another apple product then try in iPad