Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi

Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi

• sasha

Can we use pencil or stylus on it??

Jaypee, 27 Jul 2020Is it really good for gaming, like mobile legends or roblox?No its way too old for heavy games...

• Jaypee

AnonD-928247, 29 Apr 2020I used to own this iPad cracking tablet. good crisp screen,... moreIs it really good for gaming, like mobile legends or roblox?

I used to own this iPad cracking tablet. good crisp screen, great for gaming. Battery was quite good. Camera was not bad either. for the price I mean Apple price it was good. I just loved the syncronicity of the Apple eco system. I had iPhone 6 at the time. and they paired up perfectly. no messing about.

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2020I'm embarrassed to admit I've owned this model from "new" b... moreApple's software does not allow you to connect a normal usb drive to the device.
I've seen companies that sell flash drives with a lightning connector, but I believe you can only use those to backup pictures/videos. Hope this helps.

-God Bless

I'm embarrassed to admit I've owned this model from "new" but still don't know a few basic things. Can anyone tell me if/how I can save files it a USB memory stick? Is there a specific brand/type to use? (I bought a product that claimed to work on all lightning devices. Nope!)

Me, 31 Aug 2019You must Jailbreak it. With all of the right tweaks this th... moreDo you have a general guide where I can follow for this tips

• test

• Me

You must Jailbreak it. With all of the right tweaks this things runs great. Apple machines are very powerful but they limit your ability to modify the software. Open that up and you’re Winning. No need to buy a new machine I have all the features plus more advanced abilities. Split screen, lower brightness, dark mode, night shift ... the list goes on.

• Dylan

Vince, 08 Mar 2019@Nike.486DX You wrote: "Just traded my iPad Mini 3 (A7 ... moreBecause it comes with ios 7 you have to update it too 8.4.1 to be able to update it too 9.3.5 obviously

why is it that very few of you can't write a legible sentence. do you not proof-read what you typed before posting it? do you not know correct sentence structure. it is almost comical to try and read some of these comments. i don't know, maybe english isn't your first language. if that's the case then i can understand but if not then people need to go back to school. lol not trying to make fun of anyone i know my spelling isn't all that great. i was just pointing out that it's hard to read some comments, actually a lot of the comments.

• Vince

@Nike.486DX

You wrote:
"Just traded my iPad Mini 3 (A7 64bti, Retina, Touch ID, iOS 12.1.4) for this thing, and believe it or not it actually feels faster, just installed iOS 8.4.1 on it and now it is actually usable(writing this post on my Mini 1), just installed 25 differ..."

How do you install iOS 8.4.1 since the latest version is iOS 9.3.5?

Than you :-)

• vishal

why you are not permitting YOUTUBE to pursue in your last version(9.3)?

Just traded my iPad Mini 3 (A7 64bti, Retina, Touch ID, iOS 12.1.4) for this thing, and believe it or not it actually feels faster, just installed iOS 8.4.1 on it and now it is actually usable(writing this post on my Mini 1), just installed 25 different apps on it and synced it with iCloud, it is not all that great but at least it is 25-40% faster than my iPad Mini 3 was on iOS 12.1.4

• mikhalt

i have this Ipad mini; can be usable IF only if u REset it 100% install only 1 or two apps
and use web window/apps for everything else.

then it works. not reccomended lol

Too old to be really useful nowadays. Was decent in 2012-2015

Could I download garageband.If not which one is the minimum Model?
Thankyou

• Shitluffy

Luffy, 01 Nov 2018Is this good for games such as Mobile Legends/ROS?No its not

• Luffy

Is this good for games such as Mobile Legends/ROS?

Really good iPad for Jailbreak and useful..