Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi

Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi

• Riley Ramos
  • vaS
  • 05 Feb 2023

no, not worth it at all. it's slow, you can't download most apps (including youtube and tiktok),
and it's not supported anymore. might as well get the ipad mini 4.

• J
    • Jenn
    • C50
    • 19 Jan 2023

Ronald, 19 Nov 2022I can't download applications in the App Store because... moreLog into old iTunes account and go to the history download games thee

• 7Pk
      • 09 Dec 2022

Ronald, 19 Nov 2022I can't download applications in the App Store because... moreU need a new ios device to download apps init

• J
        • Jimtyyyyy
        • p$e
        • 22 Nov 2022

Vince, 08 Mar 2019@Nike.486DX You wrote: "Just traded my iPad Mini 3 (A7 ... moreDowngrade iT through itunes

• A
          • Aplefanboyyy11
          • p$e
          • 22 Nov 2022

Guys you can watch YouTube and Facebook on safari i do iT on my iPhone 4s aswel

• sxs
            • 19 Nov 2022

I can't download applications in the App Store because of the outdated iOS. My iOS version is 9.3.5. Please I need your help what will I do. Thank you.

• sxs

• the

• 7kn
                  • 14 Mar 2022

Labcoat , 27 Feb 2022I have th same model, but the screen has started to fail. D... morehttps://www.amazon.com/Repair-Parts-A1432-A1454-A1455/dp/B07F99X3J9?th=1

• L
                    • Labcoat
                    • Ejb
                    • 27 Feb 2022

I have th same model, but the screen has started to fail. Does anybody know where I can buy a new one even for parts?

Kiwi, 20 Feb 2022I think you'll have to sell it for less than 50 bucks ... moreExcept, in Saudi they practically worship apple so I might be able to get close to 50 at least. They Worship anything for its logo.

• K
                        • Kiwi
                        • dZt
                        • 20 Feb 2022

Darknoor, 20 Feb 2022Still alive. I will sell it for whateevr price, hopefully 5... moreI think you'll have to sell it for less than 50 bucks because it's already very old and there are rarely any people willing to buy it.

Still alive. I will sell it for whateevr price, hopefully 50 bucks.

• D
                            • DB
                            • Mej
                            • 16 Feb 2022

i still use the ipad mini 1 in 2022 i jailbreaked mine so i can watch youtube and i use madusa to use instagram and whatever else at the same time but its not too bad as long as you jailbreak it

• A

• M
                                • Mariam Dweik
                                • M0G
                                • 05 Nov 2021

Sunny, 27 Aug 2021Can I upgrade to iOS 10?No wwway !

• M
                                  • Milan
                                  • JKQ
                                  • 01 Nov 2021

Nothing is working on it except TuneIn radio, Waze, maps.me

• n1a
                                    • 27 Oct 2021

DONT BUY IPADMINI 1, 13 Oct 2021Ipad mini 1 is not good anymore even worse in 16gb variant.... moreIt is definitely not worth it in 2021 but my grandad had it for 7 years before modern apps stopped working so it used to be a very good deal

• F

• D
                                        • DONT BUY IPADMINI 1
                                        • KgV
                                        • 13 Oct 2021

Ipad mini 1 is not good anymore even worse in 16gb variant. 100 dollars for this 16gb tablet definitely not worth to buy lol