Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi

• e
  • elvmax
  • K0v
  • 15 Mar 2021

Albh90, 21 Feb 2021Nxk - no. Unfortunately, YouTube simply won’t work on it an... moreI´m using YT Music and prefer enable only music mode for can listen music while cooking. Yes, I have YouTube premium

• Albh90
    • 7A0
    • 21 Feb 2021

Hollow, 18 Jan 2021Can we use basic app like whatsapp or watch youtube in this... moreNxk - no. Unfortunately, YouTube simply won’t work on it anymore. I mean, it does “work” on it if you have the last compatible version ability, but it has gotten to the point where it will ask you constantly to update to a newer iOS.

In terms of whatsapp, you can still download it and use it as it is still supported in iOS 9 devices but don’t expect it to be the case forever as it will likely be unsupported in a year or two.

• N
      • Nivezzz
      • rJm
      • 20 Feb 2021

Is pubg working in this iPad?

• l
        • lol
        • p3j
        • 01 Feb 2021

I think I will afford it

• Hollow
          • Kxc
          • 18 Jan 2021

Can we use basic app like whatsapp or watch youtube in this? Not jailbreaked tho

• N
            • Nick
            • PIM
            • 02 Dec 2020

Sharzil, 05 Nov 2020I don't know how to jailbreak. Please help meYou can use 3utools to jailbreak

• wd8
              • 23 Nov 2020

Anas khan, 31 Oct 2020No we cannot upgrade it to ten it can only be upgraded to i... moreI got youtube as I had last supported youtube version and it's not at all much different from the latest one

Me, 31 Aug 2019You must Jailbreak it. With all of the right tweaks this th... moreI don't know how to jailbreak. Please help me

• tuf
                    • 05 Nov 2020

• Anas khan
                      • KIb
                      • 31 Oct 2020

Prince, 10 Sep 2020Can we upgrade it to 10??No we cannot upgrade it to ten it can only be upgraded to iOS 9.3.5
                      I have iPad mini 2012 wifi it can't run Google,YouTube,pubg,chrome and many other apps and games

• Anas khan

• P
                            • Prince
                            • YPe
                            • 10 Sep 2020

Can we upgrade it to 10??

• gwJ
                              • 08 Sep 2020

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2020Can we play pubg??No because it is 9.3.5 and pubg needs minimum 10

• uuU
                                • 07 Sep 2020

Can we play pubg??

• s
                                  • sasha
                                  • XPi
                                  • 08 Aug 2020

Can we use pencil or stylus on it??

• XQ4
                                    • 06 Aug 2020

Jaypee, 27 Jul 2020Is it really good for gaming, like mobile legends or roblox?No its way too old for heavy games...

• J
                                      • Jaypee
                                      • sxr
                                      • 27 Jul 2020

AnonD-928247, 29 Apr 2020I used to own this iPad cracking tablet. good crisp screen,... moreIs it really good for gaming, like mobile legends or roblox?

• D
                                        • ss4
                                        • 29 Apr 2020

I used to own this iPad cracking tablet. good crisp screen, great for gaming. Battery was quite good. Camera was not bad either. for the price I mean Apple price it was good. I just loved the syncronicity of the Apple eco system. I had iPhone 6 at the time. and they paired up perfectly. no messing about.