Apple iPad Pro 11 (2020)

Apple iPad Pro 11 (2020)

• person

Pup, 01 Dec 2020Hello guys i buy a ipad pro 2020 website. I feel that m... morewell, it depends on your daily usage though, i got 12 hours SoT with basic usage like for Typing on word, watch youtube, streaming. while on gaming it’s just last about 8 hours

• Pup

Hello guys i buy a ipad pro 2020 website.

I feel that my ipad pro losses battery very fast and feel like it hot..i get screen on time about 6 hours..plz tell me your screen on the..shoud i request for a replacement or it is normal..

what if it had stainless steel frame like iPhone 12 series?
wouldn't that solve the bending problem?
oh wait, it's Apple, of course they want it to break...

Best iPad ever

• RAL

Alex, 10 Oct 2020Hi, Can you make phone calls with the iPad pro sim card version?If you have a Google Voice phone number — (which you can get for free) and the Google Voice App installed on the iPad — You can make phone calls from your iPad. You can make both Wi-Fi and use your cellular data and it DOES work. I use it to make calls from my iPad frequently.

Hope this helps.

• chris

my creative notes from iCloud and MS word by links and attachments will be able to work with selected ones

Jojo , 18 Oct 2020Apple A12Z bionic on an £1000 iPad, disgrace wtf are you on about it's a powerful processor. it can still rival the A14

• Jojo

Apple A12Z bionic on an £1000 iPad, disgrace

• Alexander

Alex, 10 Oct 2020Hi, Can you make phone calls with the iPad pro sim card version?Just use telegram :)

• Chloes king

Alex, 10 Oct 2020Hi, Can you make phone calls with the iPad pro sim card version?When I purchased my iPad from my service provider I was given a phone number but was informed it was for billing purposes, that you cannot make or receive calls(messenger!!).

• Alex

Hi, Can you make phone calls with the iPad pro sim card version?

• Jackson

Opinion , 05 Oct 2020It needs to be way cheaper Yes, because the 11’ device with a 120hz nearly 4K screen, 6GB of ram, and the most powerful chip Apple has ever produced, let alone of the most powerful consumer chips in world period should be priced cheaper than 800$. Not to mention that Apple is including a free OS, free productivity suite, free DAW, and free video editor. Dumb take. The iPad is priced completely reasonably.

• Fonsi

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2020Pro is coca cola air is pepsi, simple as that🤔🤔🤔
What do you mean

Wiki leaks, 06 Oct 2020Please consult me ... Which one is better considering it&... morePro is coca cola air is pepsi, simple as that

• Wiki leaks

Please consult me ...
Which one is better considering it's price, storage, processor, speed, camera, comfortable to carry and convenient to use.
Apple iPad air 4 2020 or
Apple iPad pro 11 inch 2020

I am confused which one to choose

• Opinion

It needs to be way cheaper

• ok

autopsy32, 28 Sep 2020Can someone tell ,what iPad is good at sound ? i mean wirel... moreyeah, it has 4 speakers and the sound is very good.

• autopsy32

Can someone tell ,what iPad is good at sound ? i mean wireless music or wired,doesn„t matter.

• kai

Sopharith, 25 Sep 2020I have just recently bought an iPad Pro 2020, how crazy it ... moreIt is covered by warranty. Just go to your local apple store and they will repair for free

• Sopharith

I have just recently bought an iPad Pro 2020, how crazy it was made by apple I have found a small dust spot in my iPad Camera Len. I have spent thousands of dollars wouldn’t be annoying like this. Please help to give some comments from experience users. Thanks in advance.