Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)

Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)

• D
  • DAVE
  • nRv
  • 20 Jul 2022

• Fvc
    • 18 Jul 2022

An, 15 Jul 2022Hello can you help me to decide I got the iPad Pro 12.9 201... morei think ipad pro 12.9 2018 is better than ipad air 4 for the feature

• A
      • An
      • 8}Q
      • 15 Jul 2022

Hello can you help me to decide I got the iPad Pro 12.9 2018 I thinking on switching to iPad 9 2021 what do you think….. please let me know your comments thank u all

• L1w
        • 22 May 2022

Pryme loner, 14 Nov 2021Hey guys I need your advice which is better for full time g... moreIpad pro all the way but the 12.9 and ipad air4 are different in size..

• J
          • Jaguh
          • tV0
          • 05 Mar 2022

• A
            • Anos
            • 7XX
            • 12 Dec 2021

Hey guys I need your advice which is better for full time gaming iPad Air 4 or iPad Pro 2018 12.9

• RMR
                • K5g
                • 03 Sep 2021

Ling ling , 24 Aug 2020I don't get your point at all, sure the iPad is more p... moreAbsolutely right. I agree with you @ling ling. Anyway, those people with anonymous name are non sense. All devices are great its depends on how you use it or what is your preference.

• L
                  • Ling ling
                  • MXI
                  • 24 Aug 2020

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2020Can’t agreed more but tab 6s is weaker by far so wat is u ... moreI don't get your point at all, sure the iPad is more powerful, and it does have a better ecosystem for professional use but, the Tab S6 isn't bad either both sport plenty power for gaming on mobile, both have great displays, both have great speakers.

In the end it boils down to what you use the tablet for and which OS you prefer, or if you just absolutely need the 12,9 inch screen instead of the 10,5 inch one...

So why not leave your opinion without insulting him/her for giving his/her opinion. Or is all you understood "have iPad Pro and Tab S6, like Tab S6 better = Waste of space", if so I'm really sorry for lack of intelligence

• r@V
                    • 10 Jun 2020

Irfan Malick, 13 Apr 2020I have two tablets, One is apple ipad pro 12.9 and other is... moreCan’t agreed more but tab 6s is weaker by far so wat is u
                    Point. They are not even in the same class or ecosystem .i got 4 of them stay home u waste of space lol

I have two tablets, One is apple ipad pro 12.9 and other is Samsung tab s6. I use ipad pro for my professional usage on work being a social compliance consultant. other than professional work i use tab s6. Tab s6 is more enjoyable as compared to ipad pro. I have my sim in it and i am using this as my mobile phone. There is great fun to use whatsaap, FB, twitter etc on a amoled screen. Spen has a great functionality and creativity. I have not found a single flaw in it. A fantastic display, Super fast performance, perfect FP reader, very good battery life, a great user interface etc.So due to the current lock down situation from last 22 days i am using tab s6 continuously and ipad pro is in my bag with zero battery waiting for to lift the lock down. This is tab s6 which never bored me. Waiting for Samsung's initiative for the much bigger tabs.

• XQF
                        • 12 Apr 2020

Peter Ph, 09 Apr 2020I love watching movies but what apps should be download I c... moreWatch movies on YouTube.

• P
                          • Peter Ph
                          • C9a
                          • 09 Apr 2020

I love watching movies but what apps should be download I can't even find the iflix OMG! Please help. Thanks

• F
                            • Frankie
                            • Y2I
                            • 04 Feb 2020

iPad 3D 15" + are coming soon?

Quame, 12 Oct 2019Don't get why people hate on APPLE, GOOGLE AND MICROSOFT OS... moreAccurate

• I
                                • I'mPhone
                                • PU6
                                • 27 Nov 2019

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2019Even though this thing is way out of my price range, this i... moreThe problem is its price and questionable durability. It bends or dents quite easily. But at least it's lightweight. Other than that the performance is simply amazing, and on paper it beats the Asus ROG Phone 2 by a mile and you can use the iPad Pro like a laptop (just buy a physical Apple keyboard) and for graphics design.

• I
                                  • I'mPhone
                                  • PU6
                                  • 27 Nov 2019

It is really a powerful device and can be compared to higher-middle range PCs. Shame it is not durable, it can bend or dent very easily, which means it needs extremely careful handling. A protective case is recommended if available.

• Quame
                                    • fuv
                                    • 12 Oct 2019

Don't get why people hate on APPLE, GOOGLE AND MICROSOFT OS... But the truth is each have it own pros and cons. I love everything apple; from hardware design, software & security, but sometimes they let me down in ways Android and windows doesn't. Windows on the other hand is catching up on apple in terms of hard.. they have the biggest software library ( something I doubt Mac or chrome would ever catch up. Then there's Google (Biggest search engine in the world), the one company trying to get "budget friendly" devices(Android phones/Chromebooks) to remote parts of the world. So! stop hate and enjoy the healthy innovations we've enjoyed.

• Clayton navhaya
                                      • 0wq
                                      • 15 Sep 2019

I read all comments that everyone has posted some...I think if the iPad pro had a price of about $750 for the 64gb it wouldn't be fair because apple will give you 5-6 years of updates whilst Samsung will give you 2 years of updates.lpad will remain fast for upcoming years maybe about 4 years that's why they put a large processor A12X bionic

• gPr
                                        • 06 Sep 2019

Yes, Windows with all of its dysfunction. iOS is smooth and elegant.