Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)

Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)

• Clayton navhaya
  • 0wq
  • 15 Sep 2019

I read all comments that everyone has posted some...I think if the iPad pro had a price of about $750 for the 64gb it wouldn't be fair because apple will give you 5-6 years of updates whilst Samsung will give you 2 years of updates.lpad will remain fast for upcoming years maybe about 4 years that's why they put a large processor A12X bionic

• gPr
    • 06 Sep 2019

Yes, Windows with all of its dysfunction. iOS is smooth and elegant.

• I
      • Ivar
      • MmU
      • 04 Sep 2019

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2019Well of course it's better, it's a laptop. The difference i... moreSoon the iPad pro will get iPad OS 13, wich will smoke the surface crap. It will have mouse support, external usb drives, proper file system and photoshop CC on it as well.

• q{5
        • 29 Aug 2019

Ronald , 13 Aug 2019Definitely Microsoft Surface Pro 6. A far superior device w... moreWell of course it's better, it's a laptop. The difference is that the iPad Pro is just an tablet, it doesn't matter what they advertise it as because it wasn't meant to be a laptop, it also has a tablet interface. Whereas with the windows surface pro, it has a laptop interface, it has laptop hardware, its basically just a small laptop you put together. Windows wasn't meant to be a tablet interface, it's not the same.

• Ronald
          • Rxt
          • 13 Aug 2019

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2019iPad Pro 12.9 2018 or Microsoft Surface Pro 6? Definitely Microsoft Surface Pro 6. A far superior device with full windows OS.

• B1m
            • 02 Aug 2019

cynicalistic, 27 Jul 2019yes I admit apple security is the best in the world and the... moreThere's office on the app store so yeah you could work with excel on iPad.

• c
              • cynicalistic
              • CxH
              • 27 Jul 2019

7h3N319hb0r, 18 Jun 2019You got to admit, Apple stepped up and made iPadOS very com... moreyes I admit apple security is the best in the world and the ipad OS finalizes many tasks as a real computer replacement.. but I need to know if I can rely on microsoft excel from ipad OS..

• kgd
                • 10 Jul 2019

Even though this thing is way out of my price range, this iPad is really incredible. That 120HZ display is amazing. It puts any other tablet to shame. Someone I know has this, and its display blows me away. It makes the most simple tasks look... beautiful. You really have to go experience it for yourself.

I’m on the iPadOS beta, and typing this with the swiping keyboard function, while minimized. There’s mouse support now. Multi-windows is more functional. I’m even using the three-finger cut-paste function. Dark mode is overrated, but appreciated. Haha, I know - about time.

I have yet to use the thumb drive functionality to transfer fillers between my Note8. I love the side widgets section on the left of my main screen. Overall, I must say Apple has stepped up with how to better the iPad.

• 27 Jun 2019

iPad Pro 12.9 2018 or Microsoft Surface Pro 6?

• 27 Jun 2019

batbrand, 26 Jun 2019since it doesn't have 3.5mm jack, what kind of wired earpho... moreThe simplest way is to get a 3.5mm jack to USB-C dongle and use your normal headphone jack earphones or use other company's USB-C earphones.

• b
                        • batbrand
                        • PSL
                        • 26 Jun 2019

since it doesn't have 3.5mm jack, what kind of wired earphones does it support? lightining? type C?

• 25 Jun 2019

Apple is taking it into the good direction with the iPad Pro 2018: USB-C instead of Lightning

cynicalistic, 17 Jun 2019I want to ask you did you see ipad OS new os? what is you... moreYou got to admit, Apple stepped up and made iPadOS very compelling... We will have mouse connection, direct USB flash drive access, true files management, Apple Pencil with decreased latency, more multi- screen functions as second functional screen for Macbooks, and true desktop browsers that will be able to download.

I see myself using a lot the multi- floating windows. Netflix already can do floating window function, and these make sense with the 12.9" that I'm using. The mouse functionality is most welcomed for my writing, especially I'm set to produce a book on drawing.

These functions aren't new with Windows or Android tablets, but these levels up the iPad Pro even better, with great battery life. They're coming by September, but they're not something I need immediately for using for drawing as my main work.

I just wish I gotten the 512 GB, now that I set myself using it for producing a lot of video editing.

• Rickt
                              • tDQ
                              • 17 Jun 2019

David, 16 Jun 2019It’s more than twice as fast as the MacBook Pro 13 2018 and... moreHmmmm. Impressive.

• c
                                • cynicalistic
                                • ft}
                                • 17 Jun 2019

7h3N319hb0r, 14 Jun 2019What is it you do?I want to ask you did you see ipad OS new os?
                                what is your impression?

• D
                                  • David
                                  • 6wN
                                  • 16 Jun 2019

Rickt, 14 Jun 2019Someone have iPad Pro with 1 TB and 6 GB of RAM??? How fast... moreIt’s more than twice as fast as the MacBook Pro 13 2018 and without cooling system.its killing the MacBook Pro easily the only thing is that Mac OS is missing on iPad

• Rickt
                                    • x7w
                                    • 14 Jun 2019

Someone have iPad Pro with 1 TB and 6 GB of RAM??? How fast is it???

Julian M, 14 Jun 2019No doubt this thing is potent and well built, what kills me... moreWhat is it you do?

• J
                                        • Julian M
                                        • MwP
                                        • 14 Jun 2019

No doubt this thing is potent and well built, what kills me is that it's supposed to be a laptop replacement for getting things done and yet everybody talks about gaming potency and media consumption - which are already largely covered by cheaper iPad models (overall slower than this one, but everything gets done all the same).