Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)

Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)

go for corei7 laptop..

• TENGBORLENG

Been using the tablet for quite sometime now and I must say its a solid device specially with the type C port. Screen, and speakers are fantastic.

How I wish, next iOS update brings support to mouse and can read flash drives properly. It would also be goo thing if they can throw in a proper file manager as well.

Might as well get at least an XR instead. I heard numerous complaints about the wifi disconnecting on last gen iPhones. The XS actually has faster LTE that matches the Note8/S8. News about iOS13 is that it would also support wired mouse support along with that multi-window support. Their obvious attempt to sell the expensive $70 USB/TypeC dongle instead of bluetooth connection - I already have that dongle anyway.

• cynicalistic

7h3N319hb0r, 27 Apr 2019Yes, the iPad Pro can edit 4k video without a hitch (90% feature... moremy preference is having an iphone 8 silver (because of its finger print sensor) and maybe an ipad pro big screen, synchronise data between devices and little by little after exploring ios world, I may ditch my laptop with the tablet.. :) anyway I am now relying on my samsung s8 and no issues, what I hope with ios 13 to add multitask in iphone (because they added this feature in ipad not iphone smartphone) anyway later when I start adventure with ios I'll post here with the same nick name.. good luck..

cynicalistic, 25 Apr 20191st off thanks for sharing your experience with this kind of dev... moreYes, the iPad Pro can edit 4k video without a hitch (90% features, but have a hard time transferring the data by still using a PC). Yes, I can edit and sync Microsoft Word using my OneDrive.

I'm getting the iPhone XS 512 GB next week. I figured it's also time to see what the fuss about iOS phone is all about, plus seamless Tanner's transferring of large data for video editing.

• cynicalistic

7h3N319hb0r, 25 Apr 2019It goes further. Up to 9 to 10 hours of regular productive use. ... more1st off thanks for sharing your experience with this kind of device.. well you know I am an android user, and I make videos in Adobe Premier and Aftereffects.. Sony Vegas and many others.. what I am concerned about is that video editing in ipad can it replace a core i7 laptop nvidia graphic card for rendering?.. other thing.. can you use freely microsoft office (356 subscription) and can it replace the windows version in ipad? (ipad pro IDK the difference).. after answering this.. in the end.. I am glad to have a friend here that is candid and good like you bro..

cynicalistic, 24 Apr 2019sincerely, that's is the best response I like to hear from ipad ... moreIt goes further. Up to 9 to 10 hours of regular productive use. The processor is so powerful that I edit 4k video with easy and fast.

Money well spent, and my work flow in making a living had been easier, effective in making demonstrations in drawing. I'm glad that Apple decided to add mouse support with the USB Type C port soon. Very late but imagine that.

It's currently the best productive tablet with a stylus for certain people. 5 months of using it, no regrets.

• cynicalistic

7h3N319hb0r, 24 Apr 2019Here's the kicker: people actually buy my actual traditional art... moresincerely, that's is the best response I like to hear from ipad users.. I wish you a good luck :)

cynicalistic, 23 Apr 2019sell your drawings in auctionHere's the kicker: people actually buy my actual traditional art, and pay for my creative services. I use digital tools like the iPad Pro for process. Recently, I used the iPad Pro for making studies of a huge commissioned painting. I can draw anywhere, without having to carry a huge roll of paper for making studies. Cuts my time being stuck in my studio. I can even edit my screen recordings in 4k without using my heavy laptop!

I also do comics strips, create visualizations for my lectures, demonstrate how to draw to students, and just mirror lecture slides onto the TV screen. It does reduce waste on paper, and at the same time makes me create better traditional watercolor illustrations of architecture.

So I do earn from using an iPad Pro. Not for normies.

• cynicalistic

7h3N319hb0r, 23 Apr 2019Haha, the iPad Pro is a very convenient device for drawing or pa... moresell your drawings in auction

cynicalistic, 07 Apr 2019if the point is the pen so are you a painter or a drawer? we nee... moreHaha, the iPad Pro is a very convenient device for drawing or painting digitally. I use it for work, which means I earn from my creative thinking by drawing directly into digital. I put color on my sketches/drawings.

I even teach drawing with it as a legit professor for architecture.

• cynicalistic

Really, 11 Apr 2019Stop being edgy and get a hobbythank you for the advice, my hobby is sarcasm..

• Really

Stop being edgy and get a hobby

• cynicalistic

7h3N319hb0r, 06 Apr 2019I love using the iPad Pro 12.9 2018. No other tablets are close ... moreif the point is the pen so are you a painter or a drawer? we need justification..

cynicalistic, 02 Apr 2019when you pay what is in your pocket for any device, you will def... moreI love using the iPad Pro 12.9 2018. No other tablets are close to how well it is used for drawing with the new Apple Pencil - and the battery lasts me for the entire day without having to plug in. Well worth it, and I put my money where my mouth is. I spent close to $2000 for the iPad Pro 12.9 256GB and all the accessories I need.

Expensive for the normies - go get the cheap ones. Compared to the Wacom mobile PC alternative which cost $2500+, that you have to keep plugging in and with not so intuitive UI, I think the iPad Pro is a steal!

• cynicalistic

7h3N319hb0r, 28 Feb 2019For the real professionals, this is a very good digital art tool... morewhen you pay what is in your pocket for any device, you will defend it and create unreal reasons to defend also you opinion, likewise you failed? ok you provide the reasons why your failure is a success infront of society

correction, 11 Feb 2019**I've ever seenA like for that username. :)

• Leviathug

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2019Except that this thing is not much smaller than an ultrabook (ex... moreOS kills it. Windows is, has been, and apparently always will be an abomination. It is entirely responsible for the space that Apple now occupies, both on the desktop, and the mobile space.

Steve, 06 Mar 2019So when will the apple will make a 5 to 1nm chipset? If they do... morenot possible

Chetan, 04 Mar 2019Good PhoneThis isn't phone dude. Open your eyes wide. This is iPad.